• D.A.R.E is the best

Changes peoples life form drugs alcohol and cigars. Also it help you stand up to people who ask you to smoke or do drugs. It helps you make the right choices . It teaches you good strates to stay away form drugs this is why D.A.R.E is the best bye

• D.A.R.E is a impact in peoples lifes.

It changes people and makes them not do drugs. Also dare helps people from not geting sick and living a short life because of making some bad choices. It impacted me allot in the secions in it. You should consider helping out and not doing drugs and dying like others.

• Schools Need D.A.R.E Programs

I Know That all Schools should have a D.A.R.E program. Take it from my point of view. I am a teenager in a school where almost everyone is completely drunk in the first place and with out a D.A.R.E program I am pretty sure I would be bullied to my death right now. Anyway even if D.A.R.E programs are completely useless I know from past experience that everything is better on the safe side. :)

• I think that schools should have D.A.R.E. programs.

While I understand that some people may not want these types of programs in schools, I think they can be very beneficial to students and help the community to understand the danger that drugs can present. I think schools should offer these programs to the students who are interested in them.

• D.A.R.E. Didn't work.

Although D.A.R.E. Was supposed to keep kids and teens save and away from drugs it failed. Instead of teaching them about the dangers of certain drugs it just simply tells them not to do drugs and as we all know kids and teens will definitely do it if you tell them not to.

• Shools Should Not Bother With D.A.R.E

No, not all schools should have a D.A.R.E. program as many studies are showing that such programs do little to curb drug and alcohol usage in teenage years. Such programs are merely lip service and do not solve the underlying problems, such as poverty and access to drugs in the first place.