• It is cool

It helps kids go go og go go go go go o o o o o o o o o o o away and they can do alot dog and cats and i like to eat chinnese and it was a good day and i like to eat all of the dogs and the cats are dumb

• Yes becus i rock

Oui gnj6vj4hvn56vhjn5yhv67 jyn5v h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h g gg g g gg g g g g kgg og og go t53o gl3ol ol53 p3p ll35 ,kgm 5mkgi9 539im gmki939 gmki93 5kg,3 5g 3g 35 35

• Yes . Yes. Yes.

Fbsdgihourfgjvoudrhfsgurtfudgdgdgdgvnjrijgf8ewrgdeff reg r r r r r r r r r r r r r rr r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r t g df g g f t g f g g fgf

• Yes yes yes

Boats and hoes boats and hoes boats and hoes boats and hoes boats and hoes boats and hoes boats and hoes boats and hoes boats and hoes
    shit shit balls cum mopy doppy faf asfds asdfdas asfa fsd fff fff fff ffff fff ff ff ff ff f f ff

• Yes yes yes

• Yes they should

This is because some students don't have a computer or laptop at home. And what if their teacher asks them to research a topic. How will they do it? They can't. So the only way fir them to finish their hw on time is by using the school computer. I bet you're asking this: Why can't they just use their parents' phone? Well I bet their mom or dad won't let them use it.

• Yes!! Yes!! Yes!!

I believe they should have the ability to have wifi at school because it is the 21st century and we have evolved to use wifi in our everyday life.
    BTW you are using it now while reading this.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• More access to information

Why not, it helps. And kids need to have access to the most trustworthy informationof them all, random internett articals. This is a good argument no matter what you say so. Yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes this is mad facts

• Yes they should

D c c c c c c c c f dfvrtgfcmhv bvbcb uytgfrcbthuijv kohygterwe drfthyj fret5 v gvrtgv ft5gf r f g u95 y6 + r6 f t5 y5 6h 5g0 f6 6f +f t6 2t1 .3 r5 1f2 g g; nfh ld dj rk t; [f idg rg rj ihokl

• Schools should have internet access.

I think that because if they don't have internet at home, and they have to research they couldn't research what they needed. Also if they need a online tutor they couldn't have one. For instance if their parents were not that good at a subject they couldn't help their kid, and they most likely don't have time in class.

• It is too distracting

Everyone in my class is so loud now and they keep air dropping bad pictures to each other, my gross face is on every iPad now kms. Now it says i need to add words what is life, get the WiFi out boo boooooo it sucks, theres Ethernet ok ok

• No no no

The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted.

• No no no

• A Unnecessary Ditraction

It is a guarantee that students will not use the Wi-Fi for only academic purposes and allowing everyone access to it makes it incredibly slow. Most schools already have internet connected computers for student use easily available and some schools have laptops that are available for student use as well. If student Wi-Fi was to be implemented in a school it should be for students who have shown academic incentive (improved grades, completion of assignments, high grades, in class effort, etc.)

I am a student at a high school in central New York.

• Blah blah blaaah

Yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas

• It is Distracting

I'm a student but ever since I got wi fi my productivity at school has dropped dramatically and I also noticed that all the students without wi-fi have amazingly good grades while the students with wi-fi had dramatically worse grades. This is because the students without wi-fi aren't distracted unlike those with wi-fi

• Is it relevant?

It's an amazing idea but how many pupils would go onto the wifi that they have been given and just use it in class and take it for granted and use it during class to check Social Media. I suppose the school library they could have wifi the pupils could get access to it there instead of during class time.

• Its NOT helpful

Its not helpful, maybe it is in some ways, but, it only cause distraction in kids and teenagers, because, if you gave them free WiFi, they will be connected ALL day. I'm a student from 8th grade, and I am in disagree with this idea. It maybe helps students with works, homework's, etc. But there's another form to do it: BOOKS. We have to read, this generation, in MY generation only the 40% of teens read. So, i say that we don't need free WiFi

• Wi-Fi is Dangerous

Yes Wi-Fi gives multiple people the access to the internet but, it has serious dangers to its constant usage. Wi-Fi works by sending signals through an electromagnetic field to other devices. This process causes electromagnetic radiation (EMF). EMF's have been labelled as carcinogens by many scientists around the world, carcinogens are known causes of cancer. But they also can cause many other seriously harmful diseases such as Alzheimer's or Parkinson's.