• It is the future of learning

Technology is taking over books you find everything on the internet more. When you find out all the things on the internet you may not need a book or whatever cause everything is done online now. They have everything like kids games, news, etc. so i vote yes to wifi

• Ya gotta look up those lit dank memes

Gotta keep them memes dank and fresh if ya dont its gonna cause a major outbreak in people dabbing and whipping and no ones gonna like it cause its annoying bru. We need our phone for them memes you see what im sayin' bru i hope you do. Its gonna be lit

• Ya gotta look up those lit dank memes

• Ya gotta look up those lit dank memes

• Limited Wifi, Yes

I am a teacher at a middle school, and most kids I teach have mobile devices. I do need them to use it some days for educational apps such as Khan Academy, and not all kids have data plans. Besides, in their free times such as lunch, they like to check social media and whatever kids like these days. However, we might need to limit the use of wifi in some classrooms, like during tests.

• Limited Wifi, Yes

• Students in schools need internet because

Its only logical that some students don't have the internet that other students may have. Projects that might be due at school on a certain day might need internet to do research on that certain subject, but there can also be some negative impacts on inappropriate ads or sites like wiki for example.

• Yaass we should

We should because it is good how we have wifi so it can help us hiiiii peter tran fope train ..... . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . .. . . . .. . . . . . . . . .

• Yes yes yes

Schools should give their students the right to get the wifi password because if there is ever an emergency at school and they all need to contact home, not all of the students are going to wait in line to use the office phone, they should be able to use their own phone although it may not be possible because schools never give the wifi to the students making it hard to contact home and taking up more of the schools money and time.

• ALL schools should have wi-fi

Wi-fi is important in schools. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Wifi is CANCER causing

Everyday exposure to wifi is unhealthy just like the GMO lunches most children are being fed at schools today. Instead of wifi though there should be hard wired internet (Ethernet cables) for use at times when needed.
    Like mentioned above please do your own research. The information and studies are out there. The government and cell phone company's do not care about our health.

• Yes and no

I am fine with the schools having Wi-Fi but the only way the kids should get to use it is on the schools computer or tablets. Kids should not get it for use when ever they want to. I just came from talking to my kids high school teachers and they all had the same thing to say, well if I could just keep the kids off there phone. Well they are playing games and checkng FB Snapchat and so on, so the kids should not get it on there phones. Heck my husband even had to change the Wi-Fi pass word at work because his younger employees would watch movies at work and be on FB a lot. It is sad wen you are so addicts to being on line that you get fired from work for it. And letting the kids be on line at school only feeds to this problem.

• Wifi is cancer causing.

Children are more at risk than adults. There shouldn't be wifi exposure at school everyday. Parents please do your own research and see for yourself... We cannot expect the government and wireless company's to tell us the real danger of exposure. Just because mostly everyone else is using it doesn't mean it's safe...

• It is too distracting

Everyone in my class is so loud now and they keep air dropping bad pictures to each other, my gross face is on every iPad now kms. Now it says i need to add words what is life, get the WiFi out boo boooooo it sucks, theres Ethernet ok ok

• No no no

The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted. The students will be distracted.

• No no no

• A Unnecessary Ditraction

It is a guarantee that students will not use the Wi-Fi for only academic purposes and allowing everyone access to it makes it incredibly slow. Most schools already have internet connected computers for student use easily available and some schools have laptops that are available for student use as well. If student Wi-Fi was to be implemented in a school it should be for students who have shown academic incentive (improved grades, completion of assignments, high grades, in class effort, etc.)

I am a student at a high school in central New York.

• Blah blah blaaah

Yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yas yaS yas yas yas yas yas

• It is Distracting

I'm a student but ever since I got wi fi my productivity at school has dropped dramatically and I also noticed that all the students without wi-fi have amazingly good grades while the students with wi-fi had dramatically worse grades. This is because the students without wi-fi aren't distracted unlike those with wi-fi

• Is it relevant?

It's an amazing idea but how many pupils would go onto the wifi that they have been given and just use it in class and take it for granted and use it during class to check Social Media. I suppose the school library they could have wifi the pupils could get access to it there instead of during class time.