Should all schools provide students with music and art education?

• It's a waste of time

Because music is boring and it's a waste of time and energy. So we should not have music class. Music needs to be gone because we need more time for other classes. Music class takes a way time for other classes like math. I don't think it is important to school and collages.

• Yes they should be allowed

The arts help students learn more faster, and it helps children have more focus. And if students are not good, at sports and things like that, they could be good at that. Students can make more friends, by doing the arts in school. The arts also help students express themselves.

• It helps succeed in high school

If you take art or music it allows the brain to adapt. By that I mean it physically helps you, it also gives you an opportunity to create beautiful things. Scientists have proved it helps have higher standardized test scores in Math and in English. People who also stay in art or music are more likely not to drop out as well. All in all fine arts is an amazing thing and should be apart of everyone's life.

• Music and Art should be provided in all schools!

I believe that the activities music, and art should be provided in all schools because it allows kids to express their ideas! I think that is something that all kids should get an opportunity to do. These programs can also help children realize a talent that they didn't even know that thew had!

• Helps students express themselves

They are able to be creative in their own way. Not all students are able to do sports, either they have an injury or are just not able to participate because of their parents work or they don't want them to. Students can express themselves in other ways than in sports. May be able to let energy out if they needed to. Music can make students use their brain more using hand-eye coordination. Sometimes you might get a break with their school curriculum.

• Art Clubs are good for kids

Art clubs help kids express themselves in way in ways they cannot without things like a pencil or music. If kid can't express themselves they could become depressed and horrible things could happen to them and the people that are close to them. Also kids need to make friends with the same interests as them, and joining art clubs that they are interested in they will meet others with those same interests.

• Schools should provide students with education in music.

Students should have art and music because it lets them come out of their shell and interact with people. If schools didn't have music and art it would be anarchy!!! Without art and music people would loose their sense of imagination and creativity!! People would be boring and dull and be kind creepy.

• Music and the arts help everything.

As a young violinist, I know for a fact that music benefits all areas of study. It is proven to raise grades and help disruptive behavior. Yes, it costs money, but instruments do not need to be replaced constantly; therefore they can last forever. If a student has a five-page essay and a concert on the same night, he should know what to do. After a while he should know how to handle these types of situations. Take Venezuela for an example: one of the poorest countries in the world with one of the lowest GPAs ever. The children were skipping school and robbing stores at the age of five. The government came up with the idea of letting kids start music at the age of four in pre-kindergarten for free. They begin by singing and eventually moved up to an instrument, all government funded. Students began attending school because of their interest in music, the crime rate dropped drastically, GPAs skyrocketed, and now they have some of the world's greatest musicians, artists, scientists and professors. Music and the arts seem like a little thing but why don't you take a look at the schools who do drop music from their education? They actually lose money! Student behavior begins to become violent, causing the schools to get less pay and funds; therefore they can't use extra money to help the students. As for schools with music, well, Venezuela is a good enough example. Music gives kids a purpose in life and it keeps them away from bad influences. Music should always be kept in school, no matter what.

• All schools should give children a chance to learn about music and art.

I think it's important for kids to learn about music and art. They need a chance to shine and to show others what they've got. Otherwise, how will they learn that they have talent? They should be able to show people what they can do, and inspire others to go and get it! Plus, it's always important to have fun in school amongst all the more stressful subjects like algebra and science.

• Art should be included in education

Is the study of art and music important enough to keep within the US educational system? I believe that it is. Schools within the United States have not properly addressed the importance of art and music in education. Many American states have either already gotten rid of their arts programs or will be getting rid of them in the future. This will not only prevent some children from pursuing a rich career in the arts, but also hinder some people’s ability to learn and retain information. The arts have been proven to expand and enrich the mind in ways that math, science, and history cannot. They are languages that all people speak that cut across racial, cultural, social, educational, and economic barriers and enhance cultural appreciation and awareness. It is unreasonable to completely get rid of these very important subjects in the educational process.

• This is the end

I'm not saying that art and music should not be in school, i'm saying it should not be a requirement to pass high school. You won't need it for an every day thing, and it won't help you in a career. Art and music should be in school but for an after school club or something like that. I'm a high school student and i got a lot of credits to do, art and music is getting in the way to graduate, when i could be focusing on things that really matter in my life, like what i'm going to do with my life. Art is a good way to relive stress and music is a good way to deal with problems but having them to pass high school is a wast of time, i could be working on other classes that will help me later on in my life. I thought that school was a place to learn about the past, the present, and the future, and to help me build what truly matter.....Education. So i'm going to end like this, has art and music ever helped you with your future, and if so how?

• We don't need music and art education

We live, and in school subjects like language, math, art, music, PE, English, thread and morality, music and art. I am of them, learn, all schools at these twoI think there's no need for all the same course. For example, math, we need to learn to calculate for their purchases not express the national language, weI need the when, but In case of art and music that we live. Subjects was that bad a case like an art or music has no keunjijangBut. Not only those necessary for art academy and music academy, seems to be good.

• We don't need music and art education

• We don't need music and art education

• We don't need music and art education

• Yeah it's NO...

I told you.... NOOOOOOOO
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooololololololololkokolokjljsmskxmdkxmsks x,xlsmksksmsksksmsmxkxmsksmsksmsmsmsj,s,s,d,se,s,d,d,d d,miss,less,x mdmskslxos dmxksksmsmxksmsmxksmx desks smoke smoke,sums ksls,d,class d,sly,smkslsls,desks,sums,moms so,Simms,sums,smsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsmsms,xkxosms,skskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskskspxpsowkakalakxmxmxmmxcmmvmvmmasxlksxqjkdcojwdwnicedcinichcdhihiedckhwdchidwciwdhcds okcsdjocejlcsdojcoeid unsound used joss cuscuses I k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k ok k k k k k k k k k k k k k ok k k

• Lolololololollolololol aqoo ldsl

LA DJKAN JKDAJNAO CHICKEN MAN LOLOL L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L L O O O OO O O A A A A A A AKISD(FJDDD POOP ADLASDOG PEE IKSADJ NIFNSDFSADOJSDf saj faio s fjsjs ajk sjkjka a k cs sj

• Lolololololollolololol aqoo ldsl

• Drama is pointless

What if the kids don't want to do drama? But their teacher still forces them to do it or the teacher will fail them. Or if the student wants to be a doctor when they grow up, will you take ketchup and dump it on the client and say “Oh my, you’re bleeding,” trying to act. Then they faint or something.

• Art classes are filled with hate! Their made to be burned!

Lololololooloooooooloololololol lol lol lol lol lol lol lolcat lol lolcat lolcat lololololo Lololololooloooooooloololololol lol lololololo lol lol lol lol lolcat lol lol lol lol Lololololooloooooooloololololol lololololo lol lolcat lol lol l l l l l l l o o o o o o lo,O lol l l l l Lololololooloooooooloololololol lolcat