Should all schools provide students with music and art education?

• Yes they should be allowed

The arts help students learn more faster, and it helps children have more focus. And if students are not good, at sports and things like that, they could be good at that. Students can make more friends, by doing the arts in school. The arts also help students express themselves.

• It helps succeed in high school

If you take art or music it allows the brain to adapt. By that I mean it physically helps you, it also gives you an opportunity to create beautiful things. Scientists have proved it helps have higher standardized test scores in Math and in English. People who also stay in art or music are more likely not to drop out as well. All in all fine arts is an amazing thing and should be apart of everyone's life.

• Music and Art should be provided in all schools!

I believe that the activities music, and art should be provided in all schools because it allows kids to express their ideas! I think that is something that all kids should get an opportunity to do. These programs can also help children realize a talent that they didn't even know that thew had!

• Art Clubs are good for kids

Art clubs help kids express themselves in way in ways they cannot without things like a pencil or music. If kid can't express themselves they could become depressed and horrible things could happen to them and the people that are close to them. Also kids need to make friends with the same interests as them, and joining art clubs that they are interested in they will meet others with those same interests.

• Schools should provide students with education in music.

Students should have art and music because it lets them come out of their shell and interact with people. If schools didn't have music and art it would be anarchy!!! Without art and music people would loose their sense of imagination and creativity!! People would be boring and dull and be kind creepy.

• Music and the arts help everything.

As a young violinist, I know for a fact that music benefits all areas of study. It is proven to raise grades and help disruptive behavior. Yes, it costs money, but instruments do not need to be replaced constantly; therefore they can last forever. If a student has a five-page essay and a concert on the same night, he should know what to do. After a while he should know how to handle these types of situations. Take Venezuela for an example: one of the poorest countries in the world with one of the lowest GPAs ever. The children were skipping school and robbing stores at the age of five. The government came up with the idea of letting kids start music at the age of four in pre-kindergarten for free. They begin by singing and eventually moved up to an instrument, all government funded. Students began attending school because of their interest in music, the crime rate dropped drastically, GPAs skyrocketed, and now they have some of the world's greatest musicians, artists, scientists and professors. Music and the arts seem like a little thing but why don't you take a look at the schools who do drop music from their education? They actually lose money! Student behavior begins to become violent, causing the schools to get less pay and funds; therefore they can't use extra money to help the students. As for schools with music, well, Venezuela is a good enough example. Music gives kids a purpose in life and it keeps them away from bad influences. Music should always be kept in school, no matter what.

• All schools should give children a chance to learn about music and art.

I think it's important for kids to learn about music and art. They need a chance to shine and to show others what they've got. Otherwise, how will they learn that they have talent? They should be able to show people what they can do, and inspire others to go and get it! Plus, it's always important to have fun in school amongst all the more stressful subjects like algebra and science.

• Art should be included in education

Is the study of art and music important enough to keep within the US educational system? I believe that it is. Schools within the United States have not properly addressed the importance of art and music in education. Many American states have either already gotten rid of their arts programs or will be getting rid of them in the future. This will not only prevent some children from pursuing a rich career in the arts, but also hinder some people’s ability to learn and retain information. The arts have been proven to expand and enrich the mind in ways that math, science, and history cannot. They are languages that all people speak that cut across racial, cultural, social, educational, and economic barriers and enhance cultural appreciation and awareness. It is unreasonable to completely get rid of these very important subjects in the educational process.

• Yes, Art and Music Should Be Included

Yes, all schools should provide students with music and art education. Students should be exposed to art and music classes to give them a well-rounded education. Teachers will also find students who will enjoy and excel in these classes, and could possibly go on to careers in art or music. We should provide children with the broadest education possible, not only to give them a good education, but to give them a variety of subjects to sample – one of them could end up turning into a passion for life.

• Music and art education help to enrich students

I believe all schools should provide students with music and art education. These subjects help to enrich a students mind, and brings out potential that may be otherwise missed without it. School is tough enough nowadays with "difficult" subjects, but art and music help to break up a school day and allow students to enjoy themselves and be creative.

• Music is useless it's not something that u will need in real life

What you mean they need To learn a musical instrument to count how much does there bill cost. Also they need to sight read to learn the planets. This really ridiculous wrong. Learning piano notes to learn the alphabet. What the heck. This is so wrong a a a a a

• It should not be mandatory

I think that art and music shouldn't be mandatory because what if people don't want, cant, or like doing art and music. IIIIII III II I II I II II II II II I I II II II III I III I II I III III II III III III

• Hello dafdfsadf afds

Adfadfasf fdf dfdsdffffffffffffff f fsdfes dfwawefas dfasdhfuiahfuk huihuisdhfui ihdifha dkfhuaisldkjfhuisldkfjhasidufo ududu u u u u u u uu u u u u u uu u u u u u uu u u u u uu u uu u u uu u u u uu u u u uu u u

• A a a

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• XXX_BILLY_XXX is an MLG quickscoper

X x x _ b i l l y _ x x x , i s t h e b e s t m l g n o s c o p e r i n t h e f u c k i n g w o r l d .

• Dis Dick is Big

Deez Nuts are bigger than yours and fucked your wife while you were in the other room playing with your tiny ass dick that never satisfied her once and never will as long as I'm still visiting you house. This note is addressed to the guy above me, because he's a little bitch.

• Dis Dick is Big

• Waste of tome and money

Not every body wants to learn music and art I think art is boring so do many others not everybody is talented like Leo Decapiro or Carrie Underwood we do not have a good hand or voice maybe we have arthritis or maybe a broken hand we all have excuses some better then others but you are gonna get a 0 if you cant talk or if you cant draw because of our exuses dont feel bad to use them just know not everybody likes music and art

• Waste of time.

It just will take to much time and you get behind easy. And bad for you brain. And it would get to cost a tone of money. Iand you could get far ?Behind in school. Also its crazy to learn and crappy too do my cousin hated doing art and band

• Too Expensive for the Benefit

I took art off and on in elementary and junior high. I never learned to draw and knew no one who enjoyed it. If you are an artist, it will be evident and you can receive training outside the public school system. If you have no talent, do something else.