• We should all go back to college - Why wait?

People should be able to go to college, and if this was a law I'm sure that there would be more people who had the benefit of college knowledge. Of course, you would have to be able to go at the age of 18. People would be smarter, and there would be more teachers. -G

• They would have more opportunity.

They would able to get a good job more easily than people not going to the university or colledge. They would be able to get more opportunity to get a job they wanted to get. Although it is quite expensive, I would rather go to the university than wandering around the street with no money or job.

• Give Yourself More Opportunity

College graduates average $1,100 weekly vs. $638 for High School graduates. The average price of college today is $90,000 for a four year college, if college graduates could put away $462 a week (the extra amount made) then they could pay off college debt in about 16 years. Now I know that sounds like a lot but after that they have many more years of work to build up a huge retirement fund and give themselves a better life.

• Give Yourself More Opportunity

• This is from Mottel Stock

If you don't want your son hanging out on the streets, then send him to college. There he would receive a good education, and a decent perspective of the world (to come). On the other hand, if he does not go, then he wouldn't have enough experience in life to survive (unless he wants to drop dead). College gives us the preparation to step outside of our room and eat lunch. Without lunch, he would die. Why ignore my nonsense?!!1

• Yes students need to go to college

The reason students should go to college is because it is getting harder and harder to find jobs with out needing and college degree. In this economy people are getting even more updates, like all the new computers, phones, and iPads. It is ridiculous. That is why all students should have to go to college.

• Everyone should go to college.

Going to college extends our knowledge and makes us smarter people.It makes it easier to get a job.A person with a college degree in any field has a higher salary than a high shool graduate ot drop out. Sure there are people like ben gates that didnt go to college just and are doing just fine but we are not him

• All students should go to college

When I say that student should go to college, I am saying that it would be a good thing because it promotes a higher learning and allows for more options in the future. However, I understand that not every student can go to college because colleges are way too expensive. If you have the option you should do it, but make sure you take advantage of it if you go.

• Everyone needs to get a degree

If you get a degree it will be a lot easier to find a job. People with degrees also get paid a lot more than people without degrees get paid. Theres is also higher degrees all people can attend for a higher position in whatever they are studying or working in.

• Higher salaries, build life skills.

It gives you a better foundation for life and your degree will make you more in favor when applying for a job. The average college graduate will more likely have a higher salary than a dropout or someone who doesn't go to college at all. Attending college will also hep build your social and working ethics, which will carry you throughout life.

• Why some should'nt

Not everyone's story is going to be the same as mine, but there will be similar. Mine will just be an example. For me, i grew up in an orphanage the later parts of my life. When I graduated high school, i obviously wanted to go to college. I'm currently in my freshman year, but I can't handle it. Not because it is too hard, but because I have to maintain a full time job in order to get bills paid. I miss so many classes due to work and I;m going to lose my financial aid and my chances of going back to college later in my life when I'm financially able to. I wish I had just went with an apprentice ship to do something while I saved up money to go.

• College can help you get a job easier if wanted or needed

College is very helpful and I think that students should attend to college because for those who wants to be a lawyer 4 years of college will be worth it and for those who wants to do beauty and nails as there career college will also be worth it because it can help them improve there skills

• College is not for everyone

Some may enjoy humble jobs, like pottery, retail, plumbing etc. Jobs like these don't require as much schooling as colleges push teens to have. On the other hand, students who do enjoy college and want to go because they want to, and not because their counselors and teachers force them to, may already have a plan in front of them.

• Not for all

Some people should go to college and some do not need to. There are successful people across all spectrums of the economy, including the trades. In fact, a highly intelligent person in the trades has a much better chance of being more financially successful, because all the other highly intelligent people went to college and are "too good" to be in the trades. So he is not competing with them where if he was looking for the "college degree" jobs, he would be just another diploma. I know many people making a LOT of money building things, fabricating things, welding things, wiring things - all without a college education. They just like to work with their hands. And that is okay, we need them, too. Don't think so? Check out the hourly rate your mechanic is charging you; check out what the electrician wiring your house is charging you. And they are independent contractors working on their own schedules at their own pace - not at the behest of any "employer". Much more flexible and (for some types of people) satisfying lifestyle than being locked into working a more 9-5 hourly demanding job.

• College doesn't teach you how to earn financial freedom.

Before reading my argument, please have an open mind. Also understand that this argument is based off my goals, my needs, and vision. Thanks ahead.

Although financial freedom might not be on everyone's bucket list, ( not surprising; financial freedom only seems to exist in movies or for those born into wealth) I sure would enjoy being able to be COMPLETELY free. Not even a "comfortable" life would suffice. From my 40+ classes needed to complete my degree only 40% of the classes needed to complete my degree would help me achieve my goal to a small degree.

Now to some that would seem like a great deal because the other 60% is where you could also form a decent education for yourself in general studies (humanities, liberal arts, electives etc.); however, the real problem I have is how generalized education has become, specifically for my career path.

Let me explain myself. I've had 700+ students listed in the same class im taking....In the same semester....For the past 5 classes. This is most likely due to the fact that a business career is in high demand so they open a number of slots available per class, per professor. Now I leave it up to you to punch some numbers and figure out how many people in the nation graduate with a marketing degree like myself.

At the end of my college career, I will be equipped with general college-level marketing skills and......That's it. There are three things wrong here.
    1. I don't know how to gain financial freedom. I am only now in a "better position" to grab a job. Because I was only given a piece of paper that says I was smart and crazy enough to finish my degree.
    2. Im in debt...
    3. I wasted 4 years of my life and still have yet to receive expert advice from a mentor that has actually earned the results that I want to achieve. Better yet, I have yet to hear any of my professors speak about financial freedom...I don't blame them for this though because they are only doing their job and teaching the subject at hand.

Whats surprising is how many people in society think that college is the path to success.

In retrospect; I would rather spend the same amount of money and time to learn from someone who has earned the results I want in life....

• Just a waste of money

Why giving so much money to someone who failed on a test like 10 times . Just giving that person about 10,000 dollars will make them think you like them and that you don 't care about what they do . NO. Collage money should been given to someone with a good education

• Very very stupid

No one should have to attend college because maybe its not for every one like school its not for every one so i dont think we should have to go we dont have to go maybe you want to go to trade school or something else not going to a college

• NOPE! You don't need to frequent a college.

I honestly don't think that ALL students/people should go to college because, even though this is my opinion, college doesn't get you anywhere, if you are like me... Talented in acting and singing you don't need to frequent a college because you're just wasting your time on learning "useless" stuff, while you could be out there getting PAID and doing activities you enjoy, but instead of you PAYING a college to get a degree which is supposed to give you higher job opportunities, but really doesn't make that much of a difference.