• Yes this is a good thing

As a student at a public school I believe that having to wear school uniforms is a good idea because even I myself feel judged about the things I wear and I often feel that I have to compete with others on who has a better and a more expensive outfit. School uniforms would make me feel less self conscious and boost up my self esteem knowing that we all look the same in out clothes.

• Should all students wear school uniform?

No they should not. All students should not wear uniforms. Sometimes having uniforms causes more stress on the parents and the students because they have so many rules they have to follow and obey before even getting to the school. Belt, tuck in the shirt, keep your clothes super clean, make sure it is the right color and has the neck correct. It is stressful.

• I think that is good

Xfgwswwwwwwwwwswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dddddddddd fffffff ffffffff fffffffffffffff jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj eeeeeeeeeeeee ddu iddkjg fjdm jdjf fjvj ff vj jfjf nvjfn nfjvn nfjf nfvj jfnnfv vnvn nv nv v nvnvn nvn nvnvn n bvnvncncn nv vn nvncnvnvn nvnv vb vn n nfnv nn n n n n nvnvcncndnbvjfhdvukb .Kjhbñoehñb eñebv ñvñ ñiuhevpuihevn ñb u3hv eñhvnqoiuhqegnv b3johg oehrgnv lñoñirghvnv enlegjrvn `rgnhb `´bernhibk leog3ihjnv obhnghóu54hgnvó ´jgn553rvg4t ngthñnvgv v trinng if34jhigjgiiq3gjv``´n`gnv3r gg i 4 f3g vfg fgiqwrei ogwfrhgwoehgo4v gngrow4hjgo vfogjògqhigegqjgqiuo`gh`h4uo h` h h j h h hjfelkñhsgaf j ee `quu 4ergñglk h ef ksdfhlñskj rñ rñdf dsfkljdsfñkldfgfdgkdflñkj fjdf j j dkjjdfklsalk-dsfdfkdfkb fjfj v vfjjifv n jlkdlkñefjkñjgjñgkegjrkf jkkfjrjggjfrkf fv v dfjndfv df kj df dfdfk fdljafdñdfskljvf kfjvfekdvfjkfd fd flsfjñfaslkvjñkfmvnelkñvm

• School Uniforms need to be in every school

School uniforms will bring discipline to students and will help them focus more in class. The dilemma that girls have in the morning deciding what they are going to wear will be solved. Bullying and peer pressure will be reduced because everyone is wearing the same thing. People who can't afford brand name clothing won't have to worry. School uniforms will make school a safer and more enjoyable place.

• Very important uniforms!

I like to wear school uniforms everyday. In fact, it is the rules of our school.
    We look smart and handsome. It gives us a sexy look too. It gives a sense of community and can help students gain more self-confidence. Above all, it makes us proud of our school. I think that every school should have their own uniforms.

• All students should wear uniforms

All students should wear uniforms. This is because of the fact that uniforms have been studied and show improvements in the wearer in many ways. The students who wear uniforms are shown to be more obedient, more organized, and less distracted by personal style choices than those who are not.

• Do you know how much students would save financially if they wore uniforms in school?

Obviously, uniforms save a lot more money than regular clothes. For example, Jenet Cho a marketer from Cleveland Ohio, states that it cost around $249 for a uniform per school year. In contrast, you would spend an average of $688 a year on regular clothes. In addition, Angella Benjamin, from Beltsville, is a parent of a daughter who wears a uniform and advocates it. She used to spend $750 per year on her daughter's wardrobe for school. She now spends $130 on a uniform that will last her daughter two years. On top of that, studies show that the average of high school's people's clothes cost an average of $1500 a year. In conclusion, uniforms will save students and parents heaps of money, which they can use for educational purposes.

• Wearing uniform to schools

If we wear uniform to school it makes all of us unique.Its the best Idea to wear uniform to schools.
    I know some students don't like it but it is the only one who makes us unique in schools.I love wearing uniforms to school its my hobby to wear uniform to school.

• Its too much money

Kids shouldnt have too stress about following so many rules about uniforms. And not wearing them is a way to find there true idenity. I personally like picking out my clothes in the morning. So i think you shouldnt be able to wear school uniforms. The are too much money

• Its too much money

• What uniforms can do to you physically

Just think before you say uniforms are a good idea. One uniform is assigned for the whole year. If the uniform is a skirt, then in the winter you can get freezing and catch colds, viruses, get pneumonia, or frostbite, In the summer if you are wearing long sleeves, on 100 degree days you could get light-headed and get knocked out silly or even uncouncious. This has happened before. I used to think uniforms were a good idea but now I am fully against them.

• Dress codes but not uniform

I think a dress code would be better. Most schools already have dresss codes just that teachers never enforce it uniforms are overrated and expensive. Dress codes should be able to stop inapropriate clothing and maintain order good ednough no school would ever need uniforms. Uniforms rare,y solve things anyways.

• No they should not.

All students should not wear uniforms. Sometimes having uniforms causes more stress on the parents and the students because they have so many rules they have to follow and obey before even getting to the school. Belt, tuck in the shirt, keep your clothes super clean, make sure it is the right color and has the neck correct. It is stressful.

• No students should wear uniforms

Freedom and expression is something that all students should be allowed the opportunity to have during school hours. Discouraging outward expression is not going to make better people out of anybody, and it is important to note that schooling is just as much a social environment as it is an academic one.

• All students should not have to wear uniforms

Uniforms should not be required to attend school. Not all families can afford this expense on top of everything else and buying specialized clothes should not be a requirement to get an education. It is reasonable to have a dress code and to expect students to be able to wear clothes which are within these guidelines but they shouldn't be forced to buy a uniform.

• No, all students should not wear uniforms.

Students should have the ability to express the way that they feel and want to be portrayed in their dress. If we were to force all students to abide by a dress code then we would have some major problems in all schools. We should let the students dress how they feel comfortable dressing.

• It isn't important

No because they cost money that could be spent on new better equipment for the gym or playground or on better lunches . Also when you grow out of it you would have to get a new one aand that costs money for you and the school. In conclusion students should not be forced to wear uniforms