• Case i cant

Case i seed some are
    are are are are are rae are area rae area rae area eafea 4ca54ad6 qu082wgn5 a e fr f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• It would make more sense

The way the "Allow Now" security function is set up does not make sense.

You click on it and it doesn't load what you had clicked on, it just allows it if you click on it again.

This is problematic if the page you are on has links that randomly load, because then the page reloads and your link is gone.

Why would I tell my computer to allow a link to load unless I wanted to go to it? There is no point in having this be a two-stage process. "Allow Now" should also function as a "Go To" and automatically take you to what ever link you clicked on that your computer asked you to Allow or not to allow.

• Case i cant

Case i seed some are