Should America encourage drug usage of toddlers?

Asked by: Beluga
  • Drugs promote intelligence

In 1974, an insane asylum stole 100 babies and gave them numerous drugs. Only 8 survived to the age of 5 and 2 survived to the age of 10. The positives of this were that the babies that were killed off would be good for firewood and could warm the drug dealers. Also the two babies who survived became terrorists so that is also a positive. Whilst many might find this illegal, I find it beneficial and can bring a community together.

• Totaly, its a grate idea

Doesnt everyone want they're babyy just 420 Bl4Z1NG ALL DAY LONG!!!! Babies deserve to hav all dat weed because when babies hav weed we hav weed and we can eet the babees so instted o just having weed cookies we can weet weed babees. 420 blaze it scrub. And have your baee 420 blaze it too. Scrub.

• Swag monery f

I love burning babies tbh, it is just so satisfying and warms me up while i jerk off and watch tellytubbies in my moms basement. My dog would also enjoy this because they supply the body with a lot of nutrients in my smoothies!!! Muy delicioso amigo XD #dietplan fitspo

• I hope this is a troll

While drug usage is the business of the individual who chooses to participate in such things, giving them to toddlers is, frankly, fucking retarded. When people are adults, they at least have some semblance of reason, but as children, there is nothing more damaging than unrestricted drug usage. Once again, I hope this is a troll.

• This is just mean!

Why would America want toddlers to use drugs?! It is just plain mean, terrible, un-American, stupid, horrible, stinky, idiotic, jerky, dirty, untidy, unclean, and so! The three words that best describe this topic are as follows, and I shall quote those three words at this moment now: mean, mean, mean

• This is just mean!

• This is just mean!

Why would America want toddlers to use drugs?! It is just plain mean, terrible, un-American, stupid, horrible, stinky, idiotic, jerky, dirty, untidy, unclean, and so! The three words that best describe this topic are as follows, and I shall quote those three words at this moment now: mean, mean, mean!

• This is just mean!

• Who in their right minds would do this?

You shouldn't give babies drugs! What were people thinking when they said they are willing to dive kids drugs!?!?!?!?!?!? Not only are a lot of drugs harmful to toddlers but can also seriously DAMAGE their brains and they can gat a mental disability or something, also a baby turning into a terrorist when they grow up will not bring the community together.