Russia should not be trusted because they have helped north Korea and Iran by providing ballistic missile technology. Nearly after 20 after the cold war Russia still builds nuclear weaponry. Russian is also not apart in chemical war convention and talk about the war between Russia and the U.S. has been going on for about 3 1/2 decades and Russia has come close to our borders quite a few times. The U.S. should take Russia out before they get us and if they can't attack them first and wipe them out in one shot let's say hello to ww3
For the person who said yes...
1. North Korea made their own missiles, so did Iran.
2. America still builds nuclear weapons
3. When you say, "Chemical war convention" I assume you mean the geneva convention. Russia abides to these terms.
4. "Close to our borders" You must mean Alaska. Russia has no control over geological locations. Alaska used to be Russian territory.
5. Let's not forget, Russia has about 5,000 nuclear weapons. We would be wiped off the map.