Should America have joined Germany in WWI?

Asked by: michae
  • Yes they should join the war

Inocent US citizens are being killed and for no reason did I'd I'd did did did I'd did did I'd did 7days did did use I'd Xie is I'd d Xmarks Xmas sis six is did did did is did I did did I did is she did I did is did non 2nd due d do

• No,it did the right thing

USA did the right thing because Japan a supporter of Germany bombed the US base at pearl harbor and killed many Americans and their livelihoods. So US wanted to take revenge on japan for attacking their base at pearl harbor. Therefore they fought against japan while Germans fought with Japan.So our enemy's friend is our enemy

• No they shouldn't

I do not think that America should have joined Germany in WWI. I think that it was a good decision for America to stay out of the war as long as possible, until it was not really much of an option to get involved. They got involved because Germany was attacking US ships.