• Yah sure why not

Duh 1v1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 32 more words needed 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1c1 1 118 more words needded i suck at speling 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2v2 that is all i need so bye

• Yes, America should have more than two parties.

We've reached a terrible stand still in this country and our progress has stagnated. I think that America could benefit from having a multi-party system, though I am not sure how it would work out here. I know that in my lifetime, this will almost definitely never happen. There is so much opposing even a third party during elections, that I don't see how more than that could even arise in the near future. I believe that every person in America has a right to have their voice heard, and with just two parties, we really aren't cutting it.

• Yes America should have more than two main parties

It is not right that America has only two dominant political parties, and more third parties should arise so that every one in America has a voice. I think that a two-party system is stopping progress in America when it comes to getting things done, and there should be more third parties pushing agendas forward.

• Yes, they're both worthless

Look no further than just today. A bill to expand background checks, something that 90% of Americans (NINE. ZERO.) want doesn't even get a 50/50 split in the Senate. How broken is that? How much more evidence do you need that the people we have in Washington are worthless than that, whether you like guns or don't? 90% of America wants something that less than half of its elected officials in the Senate do. WHO DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO

• No, with the American political system, two parties is best.

The American political system uses the electoral college process to elect the president of the country. If there were more three or more strong political parties fielding candidates for the presidency, the election would be problematic. By splitting the electoral votes so no candidate received more than half, the process would be taken out of the hands of the voters.