Should America pass laws that protect all whistleblowers?

• America should pass laws that protect all whistleblowers.

America should pass laws that protect all whistle blowers. We rely on whistle blowers when they are brave enough to speak the truth but once they do they are in fear of losing their jobs or their co-workers trust. I think that if something bad is going on in the workplace then we should know about it.

• We should fight corruption.

Yes, America should pass laws that protect all whistleblowers, because they need to be able to freely speak. Whistleblowers have to be brave in order to speak. They will be more likely to speak if they know that they will not be retaliated against. This serves the public good to have protection laws.

• No Point In Agreeing

I would love to see people like Edward Snowden protected under law, but we all know that is not going to happen. My opinion makes no difference in this matter because no matter how much I want it or talk about it, or advocate for it; it will never happen.

• No, America shouldn't pass laws to protect all whistleblowers.

I do not believe that America should pass laws that protect all whistleblowers. I think that America should be able to judge every single person who commits an act that can endanger the country and all of its citizens. I think that whistleblowers should be all prosecuted and punished by the law.