Should American companies use illegal immigrants for cheap labor?

• Yes why not

Rsngfvbwevwiahebfv efhfbwhb fehbfgrwhigb ewhfbweah f ff f f f gf ff f f f f f f ffff f f f ff f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f

• Yes why not

• No, I don't think American companies should use illegal immigrants for cheap labor.

I don't believe American companies should be breaking the law and employing illegal immigrants for labor, I believe American companies should be following the lab and hiring only workers who are eligible legally to work in the United States if companies want cheap labor they should hire part time workers are minimum wage which is already incredibly low cost labor that is legal.

• No, American companies shouldn't use illegals for cheap labor.

I do not think that American companies should use illegal immigrants for cheap labor. I think that doing such a thing reduces the amount of jobs that should be going to Americans who should get paid a fair amount for it. I think that hiring of illegals are bad for the economy and society.

• They shouldn't be here.

No, American companies should not use illegal immigrants for cheap labor, because there are Americans who are here that cannot find jobs. Americans are willing to do these jobs. If illegal immigrants cannot find jobs, they are much less likely to stay in the country. Using them for labor would be bad policy.

• No, American companies shold not use illegal immigrants for cheao labor.

In a time when this country is said to be in decline work is slim and the unemployment rate continues to rise. The job given to people that are not even citizens can be used to employ the high percentage of unemployed citizens. Until these illegal immigrants gain a green card they should not be allowed to work.