• School uniform debate

I'm a current high school student an upcoming sophomore, I really think students have school uniforms. Uniforms are great because if we wear one, no ones going to be look different in school. Almost every student doesn't know how to dress properly in school, every time they see someone they always judge them on how they dress, the school looks like a fashion place. If they can afford a branded clothes, bags, etc. That means they can also afford school uniforms. No one will be able to judge anyone if they are wearing the same clothes.

• School uniform debate

• Students should wear uniforms.

I am a current high school sophomore and out of all three high schools I have been to, many students tend to dress inappropriately. Everywhere you look, you will find someone of every gender dressing in a revealing way. A uniform brings a sense of unity and also keeps the schools appearance in an orderly fashion.

• Students should wear uniforms.

• America needs uniforms in schools

In Britain it is in heard of for school children not to wear uniforms form but in America its diffrent why uniform makes the child look smarter and tidier and it makes the school stand out I think Americans need uniforms or atleast a smart dress code pleas change it makes the country look lazy

• Say no to school uniforms

This is a free country. School uniforms cost way to much and cause itching, and chafing, and it bothers people. School uniforms suck and i dont think we should wear them u suck school uniforms. Thank u. F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• No exclusion or discrimination

American schools should have school uniforms in place as this would avoid the possibility of some students getting discriminated due to the clothes that are worn. As for some students, they may dress toward the high fashion end which could leave some not so lucky students being able to afford those high ends fashion - making them feel depress as they want to fit in and be liked.

• Kjhb kjhv kjhv

G g g g g g g g g g dafg dg dsfg dfg dfg ddfg dfg dfg df f f f f f f f f f f f f s dd d d d r r r t t t t t h h h s s s r r

• Yes they should

Unity. Simply put. Children do not come to school to be "different" they come to school to be "guided" and "learn" and "camaraderie". Nobody is different, we are all the same, all humans nobody is over/underpriviledged. "freedom of speech"? "liberty"? Pffft...That is an overused word. I can agree to some extent, but that is exactly what is destroying this country. It waters everything down. With a little bit of discipline, a little bit of tolerance, and a bit of humility can never be of harm.

• School Uniform Debate

I think kids should have school uniforms because they create kind of like a sense of unity inside of schools. I also think that kids should not have school uniforms because uniforms don't let kids express their individuality and self-expression. School uniforms are also not always cute so some kids don't really want to wear them every day like schools want them to.

• Absolutely No Uniforms. (In public school)

Maybe a decent dress code so people aren't literally coming to school naked, or have porn on their clothes, but not uniforms. They often cost a large amount of money, they can make a child insecure, and they feel like they can't express themselves. Private school? Whatever. They're private schools. Public school? Children are forced to go to school and shouldn't also be forced to dress some way because "they'll be distracting." I have never in my LIFE personally experienced being distracted from someones calves or shoulders, or "unnatural hair color" and no on I have ever known has either. Uniforms aren't "preparing you for a professional career." Wear what you want as long as it is reasonable. 99% of college students don't wear uniforms and you don't see them struggling to pay attention because the person in front of them is wearing a tank top and eye shadow. There is no correlation between higher success and more uniforms. Same with lower success and no uniforms. They are completely unnecessary. If you want to go out and buy school uniform type clothes and wear them to non uniform schools, have a blast.

• Say no to school uniforms

• Kjhb kjhv kjhv

• Kjhb kjhv kjhv

• Kjhb kjhv kjhv

• Kjhb kjhv kjhv

• School Uniform Debate

• Critical Period-Teenage Years

When students get older and enter the work force, or course they will have to abide by a certain dress code...That's why we have one. School uniforms, however, impediment these young people, who are in such a critical time in their lives, expressing themselves. Some express individuality through fashion, others through theater, athletics, academic extracurriculars, ect. For their self-esteems sake, they should not be forced to wear a uniform. There is no evidence that it hurts their ability to perform well...
    As a teacher in one of the best public high schools in Massachusetts (and therefore, the world... http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmarshallcrotty/2014/09/29/if-massachusetts-were-a-country-its-students-would-rank-9th-in-the-world/ ), I see how uniforms can be helpful. They are practical and orderly. I also, however, recognize their many drawbacks. Most public schools in the US do NOT require uniforms, and this is a positive thing that is in line with our values as a culture.
    Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of problems facing America's schools today, but let's not pretend that the absence of a uniform is one of them. Instead, let's focus on the real issues already.

(And on the whole argument about school spirit: Uniforms promote school spirit? Maybe in some private schools, but have you ever seen a pep rally at a public school?!)

• N n n

N n n n n n nnnnn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n nn n n n n n n n n n n

• I want to wear my own clothes

If I were to wear clothes, I would like them to be my own. I have my own fashion style and I wish to keep it, I don't want to wear some custom clothing that is required. Plus, People don't normally freak-out about their style, I just put on what I have. Anyway, I think school's don't need uniforms.