• Students should wear uniforms.

I am a current high school sophomore and out of all three high schools I have been to, many students tend to dress inappropriately. Everywhere you look, you will find someone of every gender dressing in a revealing way. A uniform brings a sense of unity and also keeps the schools appearance in an orderly fashion.

• Students should wear uniforms.

• America needs uniforms in schools

In Britain it is in heard of for school children not to wear uniforms form but in America its diffrent why uniform makes the child look smarter and tidier and it makes the school stand out I think Americans need uniforms or atleast a smart dress code pleas change it makes the country look lazy

• Say no to school uniforms

This is a free country. School uniforms cost way to much and cause itching, and chafing, and it bothers people. School uniforms suck and i dont think we should wear them u suck school uniforms. Thank u. F f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• No exclusion or discrimination

American schools should have school uniforms in place as this would avoid the possibility of some students getting discriminated due to the clothes that are worn. As for some students, they may dress toward the high fashion end which could leave some not so lucky students being able to afford those high ends fashion - making them feel depress as they want to fit in and be liked.

• Kjhb kjhv kjhv

G g g g g g g g g g dafg dg dsfg dfg dfg ddfg dfg dfg df f f f f f f f f f f f f s dd d d d r r r t t t t t h h h s s s r r

• Yes they should

Unity. Simply put. Children do not come to school to be "different" they come to school to be "guided" and "learn" and "camaraderie". Nobody is different, we are all the same, all humans nobody is over/underpriviledged. "freedom of speech"? "liberty"? Pffft...That is an overused word. I can agree to some extent, but that is exactly what is destroying this country. It waters everything down. With a little bit of discipline, a little bit of tolerance, and a bit of humility can never be of harm.

• School Uniform Debate

I think kids should have school uniforms because they create kind of like a sense of unity inside of schools. I also think that kids should not have school uniforms because uniforms don't let kids express their individuality and self-expression. School uniforms are also not always cute so some kids don't really want to wear them every day like schools want them to.

• School Uniform Debate

• Makes life easier!

I grew up in Honduras where kids are forces to wear uniform since kinder garden. Uniforms are great because in the long run it safes you money from having to buy your kid cloth. I also believe thag the concept behind an uniform is to give kids the ida that we are all the same. I'm a high schooler now, and you can see how people take fashion more like a competition. Whos wear high in brands and who doesnt? And is sad to know that depending what the answer to that question , is who they choose to become friends with. Overall is just easier not having to think whag wear and get judged by.

• Say no to school uniforms

• Kjhb kjhv kjhv

• Kjhb kjhv kjhv

• Kjhb kjhv kjhv

• Kjhb kjhv kjhv

• School Uniform Debate

• Critical Period-Teenage Years

When students get older and enter the work force, or course they will have to abide by a certain dress code...That's why we have one. School uniforms, however, impediment these young people, who are in such a critical time in their lives, expressing themselves. Some express individuality through fashion, others through theater, athletics, academic extracurriculars, ect. For their self-esteems sake, they should not be forced to wear a uniform. There is no evidence that it hurts their ability to perform well...
    As a teacher in one of the best public high schools in Massachusetts (and therefore, the world... http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesmarshallcrotty/2014/09/29/if-massachusetts-were-a-country-its-students-would-rank-9th-in-the-world/ ), I see how uniforms can be helpful. They are practical and orderly. I also, however, recognize their many drawbacks. Most public schools in the US do NOT require uniforms, and this is a positive thing that is in line with our values as a culture.
    Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of problems facing America's schools today, but let's not pretend that the absence of a uniform is one of them. Instead, let's focus on the real issues already.

(And on the whole argument about school spirit: Uniforms promote school spirit? Maybe in some private schools, but have you ever seen a pep rally at a public school?!)

• N n n

N n n n n n nnnnn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n nn n n n n n n n n n n

• I want to wear my own clothes

If I were to wear clothes, I would like them to be my own. I have my own fashion style and I wish to keep it, I don't want to wear some custom clothing that is required. Plus, People don't normally freak-out about their style, I just put on what I have. Anyway, I think school's don't need uniforms.

• I want to wear my own clothes

If I were to wear clothes, I would like them to be my own.
    I have my own fashion style and I wish to keep it, I don't want to wear some custom clothing that is required. Plus, People don't normally freak-out about their style, I just put on what I have.
    Anyway, I think school's don't need uniforms.