• Read The Qu'ran

Anyone who voted No has never studied the Qu'ran.

The Noble Qur'an: Al-Ma'idah 5:51
    O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as 'Auliya' (friends, protectors, helpers etc.), they are but 'Auliya' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as 'Auliya' then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust)."

• Yes

Any religion that readily welcomes & irrationally wishes for the end of times should be watched, Christianity included. Any religion that does the above and also separates itself from the rest of the population on the framework that they're right and the rest will torture for eternity should be eradicated, Christianity included once again. I stand ready & willing to debate this issue with anyone who feels that they can do so.

• I don't like the word "FEAR"

When I say the word fear, I shudder because I know as a Christian, I am called to not fear and trust the Lord in all circumstances. But Islam, a religion which promotes violence and barbaric acts, scares me. Do Muslims scare me? No. And I pray for them every day. Is everyone who practices Islam inherently violent and savage? No, not by any means. But Islam is a rapidly growing religion which has found itself in a very sticky situation because of the multitudinous terror attacks waged in the name of "Allah". This violence was virtually undetected and caused many senseless deaths of Americans. Any group able to carry out the amount of terror attacks on the greatest world superpower of today, should probably be a cause for concern. Does this fear of Islamic violence cause me to fear anyone wearing a Burka? No. In fact, I would love to spend an afternoon with a Muslim woman hearing her side of the story of recent events in America and discussing her unique culture and commendable dedication to religion. The argument "Fearing the whole tree for a rotten fruit" is a valid argument but with the recent rise of terror attacks and the deeper study I have done into the Koran, there is more than one rotten fruit in the tree of Islam. Read through Shahira Law and you will be disgusted by the results you find. Although many Muslims do not embrace the barbaric practices, anyone can complete these actions under the name of Allah and the Koran and be completely justified in their actions. In short, I don't fear Muslims. I love them. But I do fear Islam and what it stands for. I trust the Lord in all circumstances and I know he can work every situation, however catastrophic, for good. Christ died for everyone, Muslim, Hindu, Catholic, Christian... Everyone. But just because I love everyone, does not mean I don't have a healthy fear of people who have dedicated their lives to violence or follow a book that promotes such disgusting actions against women and children. I'm 17, still figuring the world out, but I am concerned for the future of America and Islam and how long it will be before America wakes up to the danger it is in by allowing Islamic terrorists into America and failing to attack the problem that is posed with ISIS. I encourage everyone to, of course, seek answers and form their own opinions, however young they are. Something I believe both sides of the debate agree on is the media is feeding us a lie and it's up to us to decode the truth from the lie and take action. Above all, I encourage everyone to love their neighbor; Muslim, Mormon, JW, Christian, Catholic, Hindu. You'll never regret any act of true love you do for a neighbor. Christ did it for us, how much more should we be motivated to do it for everyone.

• What problem ?

I think we should fear Islam. Does that mean I think we should hate and fight with Islam? Not necessarily. Why should we fear Islam? Watch some Islamic media or check out any number of polls that ask muslims questions about the west and then tell me what there is to fear. There is a problem here, a very violent problem here, and if there wasn't then what's the big fuss about? There is something to fear about being beheaded and being terrorized and terrorist getting nukes. Too much to fear to even think about answering this question no...

• Let their "Sharia Law" speak for itself...

According to the Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
    • Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
    • Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
    • Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
    • A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
    • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
    • A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
    • A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
    • Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
    • A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
    • A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
    • A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
    • Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
    • A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
    • A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
    • A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
    • A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
    • A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
    • Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.E., be Halal.
    • Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
    • The list goes on.

• Has anyone read a book or do you just watch television?

Islam is the destroyer it is faith in a barbaric rapist. Mohammed was no prophet he killed raped and enslaved. And his following, descendants of his apostles, destroyed much of the world as it was. The golden age is a lie. Moslem raiders raped and pillaged and enslaved along the Mediterranean coast and much of what was history knowledge and power was lost forever. Mohammed started 1400 years of violent jihad. Murdering kafirs i.e. Unbelievers of Islam Christians Jews Hindus Buddhists secularists... Quit apologizing. Get informed. If you won't arm yourself with a weapon at least arm yourself with knowledge.

• Yes, definitely, and changing its barbaric beliefs is a thourough process.

Islam has an agenda, and it has teaches detrimental values to human progress. Simply look at opinion polls that muslims take part in, and the myth of a radical minority erodes. It is also very difficult to assimilate muslim in their welcoming country; much harder than any other ethnic group. We should be warry of the increase in Muslims in relation to the level of assimilated secularism!

• NO.

Islam is one of the most violent religions out, along with christianity. We use our religion for violence as much as they do. If we treated their culture with respect and dignity they would probably do the same. Isn't there a saying that goes something like "A threat perseived is a threat indeed"? The more we are expect to fear it the more fear we will find.

• NO!!! United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

We should work with religious leaders to understand them upon there view. My personal view, muslims should stop pushing religious ideals to us as they do not respect the american view. If they fail to do this then the United States should downgrade the freedoms they receive from us. IE, taxes, healthcare, science, technology. let them live in the past while we embrace the future. United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

• No, of course not

Of course Americans should not fear Islam. What is Islam? It's just another religion. You can't fear an entire culture or religion, It's racist and not right. Anyone can be a terrorist, it doesn't matter if It's Islam or someone from Israel. Not every person in one specific culture or religion is bad, and we need to stop with that mindset.

• No, Americans should not fear Islam. Islam is a religion just like Christianity is a religion.

No, Americans should not fear Islam. Islam is a religion and has many peaceful practices. Often a few extremists are accepted as the leaders of Islam but this is unfair because most people who are Islamist are not extremists. Americans should accept Islam as the peaceful religion is and understand that it deserves the same respect given to Christianity.

• Americans Should Fear Terrorists, Not a Religion

Americans should fear terrorists, not an entire religion. Fear, hate and anger often come from poverty. Why do we think people are willing to perform suicide attacks? It is because wealthy donors agree to deposit large sums of money into their families' bank accounts. Timothy McVeigh, the man responsible for blowing up the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City, wasn't a Muslim. He was a homegrown Christian militia terrorist. Americans have just as much to fear from Bubba in the Bayou as they do Osama from Arabia.

• No we shouldn't

Not all people are bad people. Not all Muslims are bad Muslims. Lots of U.S citizens get caught wanting and doing the unspeakable because they are nuts and want some kind of attention. We have to fear our own people as well because of them being crazy and a religion. I just hope one day we all can have peace :)

• No, Islam is provides the most human solutions for problems,

At the same time it offers the most rational beliefs, judges, ideas, and regimes. What we need is to know it from its sources, and to know the background and reality behind its laws, not to take it for granted neither from those who do not know, nor from those who have preceding fanatic opinions about Islam. Islam obliges everybody to be responsible and helpful towards every body or thing. Don't mix things, I mean don't generalize special and limited situations where islam orders to punish criminal or to fight tyrants and terrorist armies. Islam greeting is: peace be upon you...

• I fear no religion.

I fear the adherents of religions, as they are the ones who decipher and interpret the texts to fit their own views of the world, how it should be governed, and how to punish those who do not conform. I fear not christianity or islam; for it is christians and muslis who will advance their agendas and destroy my rights as an atheist.

• Islam helped found the modern western world we are so proud of!

Study Muslim Spain and Baghdad in its Golden era each lasting for many centuries. Study the scientific and philosophical influence the Muslim Caliphate had on Europe's emergence from the dark ages.
    Unfortunately there is no leadership in the Muslim world right now to usher in such Islam, but America is the best place for it to shine its light again. THIS IS WHY THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE ORCHESTRATED THIS WAR ON TERROR. They need to exploit the ignorance of the Muslim world, by bringing wars to their lands thus causing the need for "Jihad". Just think prior to 9/11 what was threat of radical Islam to the west? Zero! It is the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq along with the often indiscriminate drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan that were justified by the War on Terror. This whole thing is a west invention to #1 give a justification for the need of trillions in military budget #2 Protect Israel because after all they are just fighting terrorists like us and not occupied hopeless human beings #3 To remove any hope of Islam to gain more traction in the West.

• Should understand the meaning of Islam by yourself instead of sitting on the couch and listen to the media.

Nowadays , many people misunderstand the meaning of Islam very well . The media and low self-awareness probably the main causes for this . As the rate of crime involving Islam increases , (ISIS, Osama,etc.) , they often blame the religion instead of the offenders . A well-known Islam missionary once said , " Blaming the religion instead of the offenders is like hating the whole tree just because a rotten fruit . A ROTTEN FRUIT ." . Obviously , we need to change the way American think . ( Check it by yourself rather than 'eat' everything that the media 'feed' you )