• An Important Step

Coming out of the closet is a very important step in the lives of all LGBT individuals. It should especially be highlighted in sports, where masculinity is highlighted and homosexuality is often the source of shunning and shame. Being an athlete also adds the variable of fame into the mix. Thus, the coming out of an athlete should be noted and praised.

• An Important Step

• Nooooooooooooooo they should not

People by my mixtape its on fire buy my mixtape by my mixtape because its on fire right now even a baby could understand it okay

oh yeah my mixtape is on fire oh yeah guyd my mixtape is on fire right now even a baby can understand it !!!

CatRidingATurtle says2016-05-10T13:50:56.663
This is stupid