• Yes. It's morally wrong.

Abuse is wrong. I thought this was a simple thing to understand. We are all animals, so technically this means, should abusers be killed? Yes, totally. I still need twenty three words so... Yea. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero. Overall, abuse is just immoral.

• There is no treatment or cure for psychopathology

Unfortunately, There has been relatively no progress in curing psychopathology/sociopathology. Anyone who harms and/or kill an animal for sadistic pleasure is clearly an aggressive psychopath. Non-human animals are far more innocent than humans, So if a human can act out such disgusting rage on a helpless creature, They are likely to murder a human when they get a chance. Even if you are not a fellow animal lover, For the sake of humankind as well, These people are extremely dangerous and do not contribute positively to society.

• Let's get this straight

Animal abuse is just a horrible thing, If someone kills an innocent animal they should know how it feels to be slaughtered for no reason. Personally i think whatever the abuser did they should be punished by, Say if someone left there pet in the woods to die overnight, They should be punished by being left in the woods with nothing but themselve to see how the animal felt. But i do say if someone kills innocent animals multiple time they should know how it feels to be murdered. I would agree yet disagree at the same time. But i can't :D

• Punish and kill

Punish how they abused the animal and then kill them. . . People that hurt animals or others shouldnt be alive. . . Animals are loving creatures I can't even kill a bug. . . Every living things has the right to live and be loved. . Except the abusers they aren't human they aren't even animals they are worthless piece of garbage that needs to be burned in hell

• Disgusting human beings

Any person who willfully hurts an animal should be killed no questions asked. Animals are defenseless anyone who can purposely harm an innocent animal has nothing good to provide the world. All of them are mass murders, Child abusers, Rapists. They should all be killed, They don't deserve to live or even live in jail.

• Yes in most cases

Killing animals for reasons other than for food that you actually intend to eat (no pets) mercy killings like having to put a sick animal in pain or pest control (insects arachnids reptiles or rats) and of course torturing or injuring an animal leading or not leading to death should never be accepted either.

• People who abuse animals are often capable of violence against people.

I feel like each case should be evaluated in a court of law. However, we need much stricter punishments than the common simple fines and minute sentences that are currently being used. We know that animals do not deserve it, they do not provoke torture and attacks. We need to create a standard; for example, I don't believe experimenting on a rat warrants the same punishment as that man who dragged his Shepherd by the neck with his wheelchair down the road. Those same people are often able to keep those pets, or even adopt another immediately after. We need stricter punishments, and in extreme cases I believe the death penalty will deter others from commiting the same crime.

• "Let's Trade Places" say the Animals With-Out Voice!!

IT IS SO SAID "AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH"!!
    I say now that with the new H3N2 Virus, now affecting our society, I feel it is just that we all suffer as the Animals suffer as they are literly torn apart while they are awake and ALIVE! I hope all opposition finds what it is like to be in HELL! If you can't handle my words then you should shove your head back into your butt-hole!!

• People torturing mis understood creatures

My arguement is that all animals are worth as much or more than us because billions of stupid people millions of amazing animals and the worthless people kill innocent animals and in treacherous ways not just mammals all animals including insects reptiles amphibians fish and people should be tortured for this. Evil crim.

• What is wrong with this world

Dog are as equally as impotant as humans in fact they are better than us we destroy this world. Animals will be violent for good reason, to protect and keep them selfs safe . Animals have rights they have more right to live than use we need to stop it and sadly this may be the only way. We need to show that its not acseptable

• Seriously? No... No.

First of all, I love animals of all kinds. The simple truth, however, is that animals are not as important to our society as humans. We should not set a precedent establishing that an animal's life is a precious as a human's. I think animal abuse SHOULD be punished. But it's not murder to kill an animal.

• Animal abuse is not ok.. But murdering the abuser is equally as wrong.

Animal abuse is wrong and should have a punishment enforced if it happenes but the punishment for abuse should not be equal to or more severe than the punishment given for killing a human(meaning the death penalty). It is generally believed that an animal is not on the same level as a human.

• Yes, in some cases.

There is something wrong with some of those who would hurt animals; they are clearly bad people and can't be fixed. Animals may well feel fear for their lives just as much as a person, assuming they understand the situation. They have no I'll intent and do not deserve such treatment.

• No not at all

First of all, 'animal' abuse occurs everywhere, especially within animals themselves. It depends on what you mean or perceive by 'abuse'. Do I think it's wrong for a human being to use their power to hurt another animal, yes torture should not be tolerated but the meaning of 'torture' can be fluctuating, especially with the fact that there is no clearcut view to what is 'animal abuse'. For example, in Spain it is widely accepted and celebrated to perform lacerations on a bull as a cultural phenomenon, whether in the United States it might seem as cruel and unacceptable. I don't personally think you should degrade, hurt or torture an animal and I do think you deserve a sentence for doing so but death is a little bit too strong.

• Against capital punishment anyway

This highlights the emotional vengeance component of capital punishment.

I'm a big fan of animals. Hate the idea of animal abuse, but the idea that I would exact vengeance like this is just as disgusting as the act of animal abuse.

Purely an emotional appeal with little to no social benefit.

Posted by: TBR
  • Of course they have to!!!

Even they are animals, they are the same living things us. If a person took away an animal's life, they have to have have they're lives equally.
    I don't even understand why they could kill cute animals like that. Also, if they don't stop it immediately, this thing will go on forever.

• Let's get this straight

• Don't kill the animals abuser but punish them in some other ways.

Well we all know that animal is something we truely love and we would definitely hate people that abuse and hurt them but still,we should should ot kill them but punish them in another way instead of killing them.
    And anyway, humans are also living being so we shouldn't kill them, and animals are also living being as well so we do not have the right to kill them.

• People should and Should not

Animals are the best things in the world and a humans best friend.They should not get abused or punished.People should get punished like what they do to the dogs because they will see what the dogs feels like and the will or wont change their minds and keep going and that's a bad thing.If they dont get punished they will just keep hitting their dog and not see what the dog is going threw and what it feels like.I have felt getting hit before.