• Yes. It's morally wrong.

Abuse is wrong. I thought this was a simple thing to understand. We are all animals, so technically this means, should abusers be killed? Yes, totally. I still need twenty three words so... Yea. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, zero. Overall, abuse is just immoral.

• Animal abuse will never be right.

Some humans treat animals as if they are property. People in some states can be punished to death for killing another human and animals aren't inferior and are better in some ways. Animals are loyal and care for their owners. Animal abuse can never be stopped unless we take those who abuse animals and get them off this planet.

• Animal abuse is wrong

Of course human should get arrested for animal abuse. People should think and realize that by beating the animal you're not doing any good and you're only making the animal act more aggressively towards you and others!
    It's immoral and irresponsible. I believe, you should get arrested for animal abuse!

• Animal abuse should be punishable by death

Animals are not inferior to humans. Animal abuse is just like any other abuse. The law is way too lenient on animal abusers and they need to be punished. Animals are family members too. How would you feel if someone injured or killed your family member? Murdering animals is still murder and it should have the same penalty as human murder.

• Life is life

Just because humans have the ability to think doesn't make us different from animals. If anything we should know better than to be cruel to animals and each other. People who torture animals because they believe humans are better deserve the same abuse as the innocent animals they hurt did

• Yes, in some cases.

There is something wrong with some of those who would hurt animals; they are clearly bad people and can't be fixed. Animals may well feel fear for their lives just as much as a person, assuming they understand the situation. They have no I'll intent and do not deserve such treatment.

• Of course they should.

People who abuse animals should be punished by death. Animals are more than just animals, they’re just a different type of human. They have such a beautiful meaning on this earth and for people to go about abusing poor little babies is beyond disgusting and they deserve to suffer just like most of the animals do after they’re done being tortured. Some people may consider animals as their own children so therefore it is just like abusing someone elses own baby. So in some peoples eyes that is just like committing cold blooded murder. But, others may look at some animals as bait or good meat for their country and they take the animal and abuse them until they cannot physically take it anymore and they are left dead for the abusers to take care of and feed to people around them. But, what if oneself were in the animals shoes? How would you feel being beaten and eventually killed? This is why animal abuse should be punished with death. It is not fair. Although there is not a law of punished with death for animals abuse there are laws, and in Florida one of the laws and according to this atricle “The 2014 Flordia Statues”, by the official internet site of flordia legislature claim that someone who unnecessarily overloads, overdrives, torments, deprives of necessary sustenance or shelter, or unnecessarily mutilates, or kills any animal, or causes the same to be done, or carries in or upon any vehicle, or otherwise, any animal in a cruel or inhumane manner, commits animal cruelty, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or by a fine of not more than $5,000, or both. But, animal abusers should still be punished by death when abusing animals.

• Seriously? No... No.

First of all, I love animals of all kinds. The simple truth, however, is that animals are not as important to our society as humans. We should not set a precedent establishing that an animal's life is a precious as a human's. I think animal abuse SHOULD be punished. But it's not murder to kill an animal.

• Animal abuse is not ok.. But murdering the abuser is equally as wrong.

Animal abuse is wrong and should have a punishment enforced if it happenes but the punishment for abuse should not be equal to or more severe than the punishment given for killing a human(meaning the death penalty). It is generally believed that an animal is not on the same level as a human.

• Yes, in some cases.

• No not at all

First of all, 'animal' abuse occurs everywhere, especially within animals themselves. It depends on what you mean or perceive by 'abuse'. Do I think it's wrong for a human being to use their power to hurt another animal, yes torture should not be tolerated but the meaning of 'torture' can be fluctuating, especially with the fact that there is no clearcut view to what is 'animal abuse'. For example, in Spain it is widely accepted and celebrated to perform lacerations on a bull as a cultural phenomenon, whether in the United States it might seem as cruel and unacceptable. I don't personally think you should degrade, hurt or torture an animal and I do think you deserve a sentence for doing so but death is a little bit too strong.

• Against capital punishment anyway

This highlights the emotional vengeance component of capital punishment.

I'm a big fan of animals. Hate the idea of animal abuse, but the idea that I would exact vengeance like this is just as disgusting as the act of animal abuse.

Purely an emotional appeal with little to no social benefit.

Posted by: TBR
  • Of course they have to!!!

Even they are animals, they are the same living things us. If a person took away an animal's life, they have to have have they're lives equally.
    I don't even understand why they could kill cute animals like that. Also, if they don't stop it immediately, this thing will go on forever.