• Playing God Is Bad

When you clone animals forcefully it is as if you are playing god recreating life unnaturally. This is why I say that cloning animals is very bad. Even though it only helps man. Animals should be allowed to reproduce naturally like normal animals. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF A PERSON LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE YOU ?????

• Playing God Is Bad

• Animals should be able to do what the want

Animal lover and my dad just told my dad just told my sister and her family in a while ago but the fact I can get it right away with the new version is and up to date on and off the to for a few years weeks of school.

• Ghghgh jvjjjf ffj

Wh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Sense hello people

It makes no sense. Sorry I have no idea what to say so I am jest going to keep typing like this I do not type fast oh did you see that I use do not instead of dont do not I had to put that last one ther so I would not lose words good bye!

• Animal Cloning should be banned

Cause animals are real life animals they have a life like us so animal cloning should be banned. Its up to the world that we should treat animals like humans. Thats why i think they should be banned. It causes animal suffering to several of animals so it should be banned

• It is not natural or practical

Cloning an animal is like sending an invite to nature, to mess up the ecological balance already which has been disturbed by us humans. All animals are different as we can see in our day to day life, it is a fact which nature has decided for a reason, cloning an animal is not done in a simple process there are about 200-300 times you fail before you eventually succeed and during those times the animal which has to be cloned could get some genetic disease or could possibly die, which is just animal torture and an act of evil.

• It is not natural or practical

• Cloning is simply going too far

This was the stuff of hypothetical bio-ethics classes in college, now 20 years later animals are cloned routinely and the societal debate never really happened. It's shocking to me and simply wrong. We should NEVER do it in humans, as most agree, and by extension we should not do it to any living creature. Life is not something we should create in a chemistry lab. It offends a deep respect I have for life.

• Cloning is simply going too far

• No I think Animal Cloning should be banned

Like humans once we die we do not come back so why bring humans back? This is why animal cloning should be banned. These reasons are move on with life and treat animals like humans. First after a death of a love one, you need to learn to move on. You don't want to spend your life remembering how something valuable meant to you. Finally we are always told to treat animals like humans. If we don't clone humans why would be clone animals? The fact of seeing someone that has passed would be an awkward situation. In all we shouldn't clone animals because we need to move on and treat animals like humans. Animal cloning should be banned. Next time a animal died let them live in peace while so you can move one without reliving the past.

• No to cloning!!!

This is so cruel to the animals!!! Imagine if you where an animal and a bunch of scientists mixed up your DNA and you turn out to have a but on your head!!! The personality of your pet will change also and it will hate you rather that loving you!!!

• Cloning animals should be banned.

In most cases the animal gets a birth defect and it manifests. Also, when dealing with pets the clone would be different from the original. Their mood changes and their fur pattern. The owner of that pet might not want it because they wanted an exact copy. This could lead to them to not care for their pet because they think they wasted their money on something they didn't want.

• It will end world hunger

It will be able to reduce world hunger since it can increase the amount of livestock which can allow people from across the world to be able to consume meat. This can also lead to the discovery of new transplants/treatments which can save the live of many human beings which are suffering from severe illness. The cause of Alzheimer's was in fact found out through animal testing.

• Animal cloning may be helpful in the future.

We don’t think that animal cloning should be banned. In the future, animal cloning may be able to
    save the lives of many humans and animals.
    Animal cloning may be able to save endangered species and brink extinct
    species back to life. Animal cloning may
    also be the answer to the world’s food shortage.

• It Can Lead to New Discoveries

Cloning animals and plants should not be banned, but under necessary control. This could actually be the answer to ending world hunger. Now, I know you will say that an unknown disease might come along, but what if before the operation, they look over every resource to what could transmit a disease. If they find something, they create a cure for it or suppressant to prevent the disease from coming along. Cloning provides us a new way to step into the future to find new cures and sciences. But, this can all be good, if under necessary control.

I don’t think that animal cloning should be banned. In the future, animal cloning may be able to

• What happens to cloned animals?

Cloned animals have shorter life spans. That means if you have a cloned pet you have spent a lot of money and your pet dies 2 months later. There is no point spending a long time cloning a pet. Plus, there is animals waiting to be adopted. Cloning animals is growing population in the United States, why not get a pet at a pet shelter?

• As long as they're pre sentient

Human cloning might be far away and should be banned if not approved enough or when we can edit the whole organism. On the other hand animal cloning can save lots of money and keep good one. However take care that one disease could wipe them off and that's called "risks" companies must manage. And who care if they looks the same when you're going to kill it anyway! Pets might be too sensitive for someone though but that's their choice.

• Should animal cloning be banned?

Animal cloning shouldnt be banned because there are alot of animals that is dead that we need to being back to life................. ..............Awdeuibcj jacjbjcukwbAJKC CBWbcJCJAW CJwjn EJNEEI EBE EH JCBU USVU AIOW J kj u uv u u u ubuvbwabbU U U B B UB B BL B B UB