• They are for love.

If you feel down you have a pet dog to cheer you up. If your feeling sad think about the funny things a cat has done. If you're feeling blue just go to the zoo. They're still pets right. They are kept inside, fed and not inside their natural habitat. I bet most people have been to a zoo and enjoyed the various sights of monkeys and lions. So if hunters get them because you chuck them outside, let endangered species die out because you haven't kept them save don't blame it on me, blame it on yourself.

• Yes! Wild animals should be kept as pet's!

I know that some wild animals can be dangerous, but didn't dogs and cats used to be wild also. If we can have dogs, cats, or fish then why can't we have wolfs, kangaroo's, or bears. Even circuses can have wild animals for showing. I think that as long as you have a large enough yard and tall enough fence and if you take care of the animals correctly then you should be able to have them as pets! And why not? Pet's can be very good for kids, it can help kids that don't have very many or no friends. The pets can help be a friend to the child and make the child more happy about there life. Pets can be great friends for adults also. And people who don't have family's can also relate to animals for comfort and soothing purposes. And from what i learned from the web is that it is more natural for the animals to have been born around human society so that way they are more used to people and they wont get scared or frightened by them and they wont hurt people when they come near them! So let people own exotic pets!

• Yes animals are the best

Because they would die and starvation.. And The pets who are abounded in the streets are like humans. They cannot survive without food and they need shelter which is at home. Where do you think cats and dogs live if we weren't here to take care of them? And some heartless people would abuse the animals or even kill them just for fun. Pat our homes it would be safer. Also, animals could keep you safe because they have a strong sense of hearing and they could also cheer you up whenever you feel blue. I wouldn't even call them pets I would call them family because they would be loyal to you for the rest of their lives

• Animals should be kept as pets

Animals show loyalty, and also help people with depression. They provide love towards you. I am not saying they should be a pet that is trapped in a cage. If you keep your pet free and love it, they will show love back to you. Pets are critical to some people's lives and certainly not for cruel experiment.

• Yes Pets Should.

They not only show affection, love, loyalty and companionship but they help people. They help people with losses or depression. They will be your friend no matter what.
    If you care for your pet properly it will not be cooked up in a cage or locked inside. You would treat it properly and walk it. (considering it being a dog of course.)

• Judgemental,coxswain's Vic begetting Vancouver

I think that wild animals should be able to be pets. They will be able to protect you like tigers wolves and bears. Some will just be a fun sight to see, like deer, kangaroos, and monkeys. I think that it would be an awesome time to spend with a wild animal.

• No problem in having a family (pet)

Pets are loving, caring and are just wonderful. They are some of the lucky ones to have a superior and a better life away from the wild. They are just like a family and much more. A family with a pet will never have a still or a silent house. Pet animals respond to our presents and give us a good company They are just lovely....

• We have been keeping animals as pets for centuries.

Pets would not survive if we suddenly chucked them out into the wild. After being hand fed and kept safe for such a long time, forcing them back into the wild would be like killing them. Wild animals shouldn't be kept as pets, but domestic animals make no problems. If you think it's a waste of time and money, then don't buy them.

• They need us.

Cats in Hotter countries eg Italy is a higher amount of cats. Cats have adapted to Humans and in places where they are populated they need humans to keep them safe from diseases and Hunters Without them cats would suffer horribly. Yes they are properly wield animals to me who see no affection to human beings but humans help cats in long term

• Pets Are Great For Comforting kids with ASD!

Im an ASD child,and when the rest of the world rejects me,where do i go? I go into my room with my dogs and cat,and play and snuggle with them for a long time. It is relaxing for me,enough to forget my troubles and go and have some fun with the outside world again. In short terms,they help me.

• No, we don't need them.

No, because they only bring problems and irritation with their stinky appearance and they don't bring anything good, just a waste of time and money. They are terrible creatures and all they deserve is torture. And yes, I do want animals to be used in experiments for OUR benefits, not theirs.

• Well mainly no... But also yes... Here's why...

Do domestic pets such as dogs and cats really show us personal affection? Or do we just take their signs and facial expressions, their natural instinctive behaviours as what we perceive to be signs of affection? Yes, they may actually show some affection towards us but only because we have trained them to and the reason we have trained them is for our own pleasure. We believe we can do this because they are not as intelligent as us and that's true but we shouldn't be taking advantage of that fact. I totally believe in animals that help people: dogs that help the blind, deaf, had a stroke, police dogs, rescue dogs and general illnesses but that's as far as I believe animals, manly modern domesticated ones should be influenced by human beings.

• I'm actually in the middle.

For no, people abandon and abuse their pets, they need care, and do you know how they feel? When you left home, are they all alone? What do they eat? Do they feel bored? Yes, they are all alone, they feel bored, they can't eat. I went to SPCA and learnt a lot. Some pet owners put clothes and shoes on their pets. They will get itchy, have problems with their legs and hurt themselves. Its okay to put clothes on when you have the doctor's permission, like when they have less fur and need clothes to keep them warm. Lets put this in wild animals, dolphins. You see them very happy when they are performing, but its how their mouth is, they are sad, they get abused, hungered in circus. They are apart from their family... Please, don't go to the dolphin shows just for entertaining, there are plenty of things except for performances. If lesser people go, they might stop it because its not popular and we could save them! Please share this and make a difference!!!

• No no no!!!!!!!

• Afcourse not because they are harmful

Wild animals can spread diseases and also can kill us. It is very costly to train them and they also need alot of attention and if there are babies in the house they can hurt them. If you take them out for a walk they can dirty the house when they come back.

• No Wild Animals Should Not Be Kept As Pets!!!

Heres the reason why we should not keep wild animals as pets they can kill you as well as bring diseases such as rabies, salmonella and Herpes B virus. These are dangerous diseases so I would rather not have a wild animal as A pet and never will no matter what.

• Exotic animials inlife

IMAGINE the panic and terror experienced by the monkeys, bears, lions and leopards that ran loose in Ohio earlier this week as they were chased and then killed by the police. Imagine the heartbreak of the police officers who were obliged to destroy the rambling menagerie. Officers are not trained to stalk big game and bring them in alive with tranquilizer darts.

• No they should not

Wild animals should not be kept as pets. I say this because sometimes animals carry diseases that are dangerous to humans. Some of these diseases are rabies,herpes, and salmonella.Some of the diseases are even fatal to humans.Another reason they should not be kept as pets is because baby animals grow up. They may seem nice and gentle when there a baby but wait till they get older. When cats and other animals turn to teenagers or young adults they get more aggressive with humans. They will start biting, scratching, and possibly attacking young children. And when this happens you can not send them into the wild because if they survive they could disturb your local ecosystem. So if you want to prevent from getting a fatal disease, or getting attacked by a vicious animal i would recommend saying NO to getting a wild animal that could change your life forever.(in a bad way)

• Stop Domination of animals

What gives one species; Human Beings, a right to dominate and enslave another species!! Who would enjoy having all the luxuries but no freedom of movement. Yes animals are faithful, well most of them at least, but so were the slaves in the 16th and 17th centuries. Today we are appalled to think of human slavery and yet we support slavery of animals!!

• Stop enslaving animals

Animals lovers go on how animals are humans or humanlike, yet they enslave them for their own pleasure. Would you enslave a human? If not, let your animals go. It's ignorant, selfish and self serving to think animals are better off stuck in your home, living on your schedule and not living free. Do the right thing, let them go

Rainbow123451101 says2014-05-12T03:23:40.720
Baby i love dogs