• They shouldn't be locked in cages or any small place

I think animals should be in zoos because they are going to be extinct if not. But I do not like what some zoos are doing. The cages should not be for animals. Animals in zoos need enough space. But some zoos are abusive and should be banned. While others that care for animals should not be banned. Make enclosures that resemble the wild and be with actual families. If no one can do this, then send animals to natural reserves. I disagree with what zoos are doing with the animals, so please do everything to make them happy or zoos shouldn't exist.

• There is a lot of lions in the wild so it will not make a difference

Lions are in a lot of place that we have not be or seen. The lion is a big cat that hunts and kills its prey really fast and provides that meat to the rest of the pack. All the people feel sorry for them because they think the animals dont deserve to be there. Lions kill and do bad in the wild and the same goes to the people in prison, they do bad things but locked up for the same reason.

• No, they shouldn't.

Now, we have had incidents of people getting killed or limbs lost because of animals. It is not their fault! The fault goes to the person who was messing with it. So, they should be locked, just in a bigger cage. Also, increase the security night and day to get less of a risk of an injury. Like I said earlier, it's not their fault.

• They should be kept in zoos

They will not live in the wild with people killing all of the animals that they have in the zoos.Also all of the kids that are little can not go out and see them by exploring the wild that is dangerous to have a two year old out side in the wild to try and find a hippo for example.

• I pretty much agree

As long as they are treated well. With the right conditions, they should be in zoos. There is no harm, except for that European zoo with the giraffe and the lions. The animals are out of harms way. They will most likely have a longer life span than being in the wild.

• If it's a good zoo, YES!

In a good zoo, animals are fed, cleaned, given a family and lots of love. They have good veterinary care, plenty of food, no natural predators... People see it as a prison, but in reality, the wild is very dangerous. There are thousands of predators, competitors for the scarce food, termites, fleas, not to mention in the wild, some parents eat other parent's young. I believe that many of you should read Life of Pi and see a certain paragraph on the author's point of view, as it sums this up quite well.

• Animals should be locked up in zoos

Animals should be locked up in zoos. This is because of the fact that zoos are entertaining and educational. Not all animals should be locked-up in zoos, but some should be. The zoos should have regulations and measures put into place so that the animals are treated well, and are happy.

• Zoos are conservation points.

Yes, animals should be locked up in zoos. Thanks for the loaded question! Most of the animals found in zoos today have been born in captivity. Also, in many zoos there are endangered species being held in custody in order to implement breeding programs so that they can be reintroduced to their native habitat.

• Yes, life in a zoo is better than life in the wilds

Just as housecats live longer than strays, virtually all
    wild animals live longer in captivity. They never go hungry. They never need to
    fight for their food, and if they get injured their wounds are tended. They are
    cared for if they become ill. Finally, when they become old and slow, food and
    water are still available to them, and they need not fear being taken down by a
    young lion. Zoos were built to educate and entertain humans, but from an animal’s
    point of view, they provide a long and healthy life.

• Animals should be locked up in zoos.

Zoos are an important part of our culture and they are a good way for kids to learn about animals. Kids can see animals even if they do not live in their native countries. Everyone can remember childhood field trips to the zoo and all the excitement that came from these excursions.

• Ok ok ok

Okokokokok pop popm pop pop opo popo pop op i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i iii i i i i i i i

• No bro bro

L ll l l l l l ll l l ll l ll l l ll l l ll l l l l llll l l lll l ll l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l

• No bro bro

• No they shouldn't

They should not be locked up because I know that many animals aren't treated right and with care. They are only there for show and for the money. There is a reason why they are wild animals. They need to be able to roam freely and have the circle of life do its thing.
    This can cause animals to have depression and it can cause them to act up as in like have diseases or have anger built up in them. For example, tilikum. He needs to be free and the way that he is now is very sad and to know that he is only important because of his sperm makes me sad to see what this world has come to.

• Animals lose there instints to hunt for foods.

Animals sre held to long in cages and lose there instints to hunt for food and when they are finally released they get killed by some other animal . They also die of starvation and heat stroke they forget to go find water because they were constently feed and given water so they die right then and there.

• No, they should not

I think they should not be held in zoos for many reasons like; Not enough room to run around/be healthier, they do not get the right care, and they do not have the right rights like animals should! Plus they the kids that touch/pet the animals may get their diseases that the animals have.

• Get them out

Because they need to go around in the wild because if the take him to the wild he will die very fast. Because he is not used to being not feed all the time they will have to feed his own food. Or it will get eaten by one thing