• Yes, it is better than humans.

Yes, animals should be tested on, because it is a fair way to make sure that new drugs and products are safe. If something is toxic, it is important to test the drug on an animal, before it kills a human. Humans are more valuable in terms of life than animals are. No animal should be tortured, but used for scientific purposes is fair.

• It is cruel but.....

Science or medicine is never going to advance if we never test it without animals help. The perfect animal to test on would be the mice as we share 95% of our genes with a mouse, making them react like humans. Therefore, I think that, if you want to learn how to cure cancer of another type of disease, then we need to test on animals!

• I hate to say it, but...

If we want to advance science and medicine, we must. When I think of it morally, I see it as cruel, but that does not reduce the importance of it. Disease and pestilence do not stop for a life. If we want to effectively combat them, we cannot stop because of a life either. To sacrifice one to save many may seem wrong, but it is neccesary.

• Yes - They Are All We Have To Test On

Yes, animals should be tested on, but there should be guidelines established which would specify how and for what reasons. In order for science to make advancements in medicine and medical treatments, it is necessary for testing to be done. Animals are all we have to fill this need. As long as we are not causing undue suffering to the animal, we should use it for testing.

• They help lives

They help lives they help lives and more and more blblablablablabla and help save human lives but i still love animals but not as much as myself and my family animals arew so cute im sorry but humans need more population if we dont test on human the chicken pox flu would not be solve

• HehdwnlnelfkBFKJAEBKJVBKJWRABGKJA KDBbwufygQK Ygdik

Gwehtfgt54bue45fei4 v nn n n n nn n nn nn n n n n n n n n n jnj j nj n j j nj j j j n nj j j nj n n j jn n jn j n jj nj nj jn jnjnj j nj nj

• Yes they shuld

H hffh fh hfh hhhhh h h h h h h hh h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h hh hh h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h h h h h h h h h

• Yes they shuld

• Animal testing is cruel!

According to the non-profit National Anti-Vivisection Society (NAVS), the Draize Test causes “extreme discomfort and pain” to the animals involved. In the eye version of the test, rabbits are placed in restraining stocks and their eyelids are held open with clips—in some cases for days at a time—to keep them from blinking away the test solutions.

That's super cruel

• THEY ARE GOING EXTINCT!! They are awesome!! Would you like to be tested? I THINK NOT!!!! POINT PROVEN

ANIMALS SHOULDNT DIE! SEARCH UP ANIMAL TESTING IMAGES!! Animals ruleAnimals ruleAnimals ruleAnimals ruleAnimals ruleAnimals ruleAnimals rule. If you think animal testing is good then you are WRONG! You need to look in the mirror and think... Wow I’m a bad person because I don’t like animals😡😡😡 ok I need 4 more words...

• No no no

Animal tests cost way more than other alternative but working ways. An DNA synthesis test for animals cost 32,000 dollars however an computer modeling would cost only $11,000. Plus, it works and doesn’t waste any animal lives! According to ProCon.Org “ A rat phototoxicity test costs $29,600, while the corresponding in vitro tests cost $7, 200.”.

• No animals should not be tested on

Would you want to be tested on ? I think not so don't put animals threw the same thing cue that wrong plus what we going to have to eat if we keep killing infecting and testing animals. Think about what we do to deserve animals if we just going to kill them!!!

• I say no

With people testing on animals, slowly a percentage of species will be harmed.If they don't stop now things will get worse and plus the animals can't fight back but we can. They deserve a right to live like us. They are doing this for us but will we do it for them?

• NOOO they shouldnt

About 100,000-200,000 die a year from animal testing

hh hhhhh
    h hi hi hih hih ih hih hih hih hih hih hih hih hih hhoh,hihmhih h hihmhkih,hih,hkh,hkih,hkn khhm nmhg,db jbkdfmgb kgb x,fnb vb kxdjv jxckvn mlkjxbm nkmsc nm nd mxkn ckjsn jksDcn kjdzfvn kadfjvn aDKFJvn akdjfvn aodjfvn

h

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h

• They should not

I think they should not be tested on on because they are harmless and they are really the same as us but they cant think or speak as well as us plus what did they ever do to you . Think about that people who say yes to this cruel thing . !!

• Ha s s

S s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s

• Ha s s

• Say no to animal testing

Picture yourself as an animal oblivious to what's happening just living your life and your abducted from your habitat and never being able to see your family or friends again. What they done to you? Imagine if your whole life was people poking and prodding you. Unable to get your opinion across.

Angielikeskats says2017-12-08T17:13:47.270
NOO
Angielikeskats says2017-12-08T17:16:22.213
NOO!!