• People Work, Why Not Animals?

Animals have historically been used as beasts of burden. In modern times there seems to be very little "burden" and a considerable amount of entertainment. As long as the animals aren't being abused then there seems to be little harm in having animal entertainers. Besides, many animals love interaction with humans and certainly entertaining is interaction with a crowd weather it is an audience or a camera crew.

• Animals are good for education.

As long as people do not physically abuse the animals, animals in entertainment is fine. Circuses and zoos can teach people about the wonders of animals and honestly, PETA is just a sham in which they just want to gain donations and capitalize on the whole animal bashing debate. I personally believe that its okay for animals to be in entertainment.

• Yes I go for the topic.

We rre not hurting them in anyway! So there is know way it wrong to use them as a tourist attraction. They being fed well here than in the wildlife where they have to find their own food. If they cannot find their food,they may starve to death! We are actually giving them shelter and using them for our benefits.

• Exhibition Information True

I am doing a project at school in which I am learning all about animals in entertainment... And I've learned loads of horrible things about this topic. I am a grade 5 student and I hate to say I did like going to sea world very much.. And when I was younger i wantED to be a dolphin trainer... Not anymore!!!
    :(

• Entertainment not Torture

There is nothing inherently wrong against training animals or enjoying the entertainment provided by trained animals. At dog shows, for example, dogs trained in obedience and agility remind people of the strength, skills, and utility of the working dog. If the animals are not properly cared for or are mistreated during training or showing, though, this is torture and should not be permitted.

• I believe animals should be used in entertainment.

Many communities across the United States and the world have zoos, circuses, and animal racing tracks. These places where animals are used for entertainment get a boost in there economy by the amount of money these places bring in. They also inform people about different types of animals especially endangered animals.

• YES!

If we're watching a dog competition, it isn't that bad. It's great conditioning and a great way to stay in shape, not only for the owner but the dog/animal as well. I do believe bull fighting is immoral just like any other animal fighting but that's a whole different topic. Would you rather have an animal be on television or in a lab testing products?

• This is stupid

Entertainment is when we enjoy ourselves doing or seeing something fun. And animal entertainment is not fun when animals are captured they are seperated from their families and when kept in circusses they are not only made to do things against their will it is also unnatural and and if not proper they are often abused and pelted with curses do animals really deserve this torture, should the yreally do this for our entertainment over the years more than 30 elephants have died from animal entertainment and when they are not training they are put in cages and die from malnutrition i dont know what you call enterteinment but i think this is inhuman

• This is stupid

• They are LIVING beings!

I really dont think that animals should be used in any way that might be hurting to them. It depends on what type of owner it has , but shouldnt they be in their natural surrounding? How would you feel if you were put up in a cage with only a small space for walking? Animals should be free... They might have even forgotten how it was to feel the fresh wind and the grass

• Animals Should not be used for human entertainment

Orcas at Seaworld live for less time than orcas in the wild. Also, their fins droop downward instead of straight up at seaworld. This means they are miserable. Ian rines says i am playing video games but i am not. I think he just wants to get me in trouble.

• I'm not so sure

I like watching animals at the zoo and such but I don't like the terrible things that happen to them. Animals getting beaten and not cared for is horrible. I we going to keep using animals as entertainment, the least we can do is be nice to them. And we have to remember, we are technically animals too.

• Animals shouldn't be used as entrtanment

We as people should know better. We are humans, we don't care about other things. This is like roman time when they had gladiator battles. We didn't care what other people thought. It should be illegal and thats that. We can send men to the moon, build sky scrapers but can we protect animals? Stand with me to protect and help those in need.

• Oh definitely not!!

Imagine being an animal in a foreign circus traveling the world, some people might see that as a privilege but in reality the poor animals get chained up by all fours and are beaten up for getting a tiny party tick wrong!! Its absolutely disgusting!! ANIMALS ARE FRIENDS NOT SLAVES!!

• Oh definitely not!!

• This is stupid

• It makes me SICK!!!

An Orca at SeaWorld would have to swim the circumference of the MAIN POOL more than 1,400 times to match the daily distance travelled in the wild. This shows animals in shows are VERY constricted in their life. Most animals are separated from their families
    People don’t realise how inhuman and scandalous this truly is. People don’t realise what they are paying to watch and Animals in captivity are not suited to the types of places they are kept. I don't understand how anybody can sit and watch an animal in a show knowing what that animal could have been through. Makes me sick.

• Animals do not deserve to be in entertainment.

Animals face so much cruelty as it is but are brutally beaten and abused, driven to insanity, and kept on small cages for the satisfaction of people under the age of 10. No human or animal or any kind deserves to live in terrible conditions without love of any kind. It is inhumane.

• They are LIVING beings!