• Gday mate how r we

Sup fellas whats goin on a reckon that yous shouldnt give a shit about animal cruelty cos seriously there just animals mate. Yous who reckon animals cant be used r retards yous need to get get yous heads kicked i tell ya. Anyways yous all have a good one and ill see yous round

• People Work, Why Not Animals?

Animals have historically been used as beasts of burden. In modern times there seems to be very little "burden" and a considerable amount of entertainment. As long as the animals aren't being abused then there seems to be little harm in having animal entertainers. Besides, many animals love interaction with humans and certainly entertaining is interaction with a crowd weather it is an audience or a camera crew.

• Yes I go for the topic.

We rre not hurting them in anyway! So there is know way it wrong to use them as a tourist attraction. They being fed well here than in the wildlife where they have to find their own food. If they cannot find their food,they may starve to death! We are actually giving them shelter and using them for our benefits.

• Exhibition Information True

I am doing a project at school in which I am learning all about animals in entertainment... And I've learned loads of horrible things about this topic. I am a grade 5 student and I hate to say I did like going to sea world very much.. And when I was younger i wantED to be a dolphin trainer... Not anymore!!!
    :(

• Entertainment not Torture

There is nothing inherently wrong against training animals or enjoying the entertainment provided by trained animals. At dog shows, for example, dogs trained in obedience and agility remind people of the strength, skills, and utility of the working dog. If the animals are not properly cared for or are mistreated during training or showing, though, this is torture and should not be permitted.

• I believe animals should be used in entertainment.

Many communities across the United States and the world have zoos, circuses, and animal racing tracks. These places where animals are used for entertainment get a boost in there economy by the amount of money these places bring in. They also inform people about different types of animals especially endangered animals.

• Animals are good for education.

As long as people do not physically abuse the animals, animals in entertainment is fine. Circuses and zoos can teach people about the wonders of animals and honestly, PETA is just a sham in which they just want to gain donations and capitalize on the whole animal bashing debate. I personally believe that its okay for animals to be in entertainment.

• YES!

If we're watching a dog competition, it isn't that bad. It's great conditioning and a great way to stay in shape, not only for the owner but the dog/animal as well. I do believe bull fighting is immoral just like any other animal fighting but that's a whole different topic. Would you rather have an animal be on television or in a lab testing products?

• It depends. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

In my opinion, it really depends. Yes, I think it's true that a lot of animals in CIRCUSES or ZOOS, for instance, don't live well. To live well means to live in proper conditions. Not to live out of their habitats, for instance. A polar bear far from the cold is suffering. A lion, far from the savage where it can run, is suffering. An animal that lives in captivity, is definitively suffering, because it can not interact with other species, play, run, live outside a cage or the facilities it has around it. Also, there are animals that can travel and others that can't. Circuses are beautiful also just with buskers and acrobats, zoos are interesting, but maybe we should redefine our concept of fun.
    There is another kind of entertainment, in my opinion, that is much less invasive and maybe not so problematic, I'm talking about CINEMA.
    First of all, animals don't live for cinema, they just take part in the shootings for a small period, such half a day, a day or few days. This means that they are not there because their life has been stolen, yet just that they take part in some shootings. Usually they are well-threated, petted by everyone and they also have special places to stay, their needs are considered and they don't seem to suffer at all. There is also someone, usually the owner, who carries for the animal and has all the interest for the animal to be fine. Usually he loves his animal. But I have just said USUALLY.
    I work in the movie industry and the last movie we shot was a period drama, where we needed horses. It was a nice experience, everything went fine. As society, we need to have culture and movies (most of them) are part of our culture. A lot of monumental movies that have been shot involve animals. And, I repeat, it's just a few time on set and it seems to be ok at all.
    But I agree that there should be controls on the use of animals on sets and kind of regulation to preserve animal rights. Depending on the country, I think there are. In every movie there is a unit manager to supervise life on set. I thing that animal life on set has already been regulated. And if it's not, then it should be.

• It could be, but only under strict rules of conduct that man must respect...

I think that could be possible, however humans should respect strict parameters which allow good quality of life for animals used for entertainment purposes. My hypothesis suggests using animals but only for a limited time period. For instance animal that are used in movies for only few weeks, in the right way, don't suffer a lot. On the other hand, animals who live in a cage for entire life, such as slaves in a zoo or circus, are subject to the will of man. The problem is not limited only to entertainment reasons but also for animal exploitation for clothing production. Responsible associations should oversee these situations.

• Animals should NOT be used for human entertainment!

Animals are not for human entertainment they are lovely breathing creatures god brought to this world. They are not slaves and meant to be used. Animals are meant to be love and treated fairly. Animals are more than just clothes and entertainment, they are animals that can help in everyday life. Such as to make you happy or a dog help a blind man down the street. Help save animals not kill them or use them to make money or for your own amusement.

• Oh definitely not!!

Imagine being an animal in a foreign circus traveling the world, some people might see that as a privilege but in reality the poor animals get chained up by all fours and are beaten up for getting a tiny party tick wrong!! Its absolutely disgusting!! ANIMALS ARE FRIENDS NOT SLAVES!!

• Oh definitely not!!

• Oh definitely not!!

• Oh definitely not!!

• Greyhound racing and Horse Racing

Greyhound racing is a form of animal cruelty for entertainment. When Greyhounds win their races, they get showered in treats and have a great life. But that will probably only last until they are 5-6 years old because they will usually be killed because they are too slow. 17,000 healthy greyhounds are killed each year and 7,000 of those are puppies who have never even raced. Some die on the race track because from things like cardiac arrest because of too much physical exertion. Most greyhounds do not get enough to eat because they are on a lean physical diet. Some dogs are even drugged to run faster! But in greyhound racing, greyhounds are not the only animals who are hurt because some trainers may use live bait to get them to run faster.
    Another form of animal cruelty for entertainment is horse racing. Most of you probably won’t believe me when I say that it is a form of animal cruelty especially since some of you are probably horse riders. Many horses often get disease like gastric ulcers, muscular-skeletal injuries, dislocated joints and fractured bones. This is because they fed grains which is not good for their wellbeing. A study in Randwick showed that 89% of their horses had stomach ulcers. These horses are often in pain but their owners do not care or do not know. Even a study in Melbourne showed that 50% of horses had blood in their windpipe and 90% had blood deeper in their lungs.
    In Jump Racing, many horses are injured, especially if their owner is heavy and they are tired. When horses break a bone they are usually put down as they have no use in the horse racing industry anymore because veterinarian cannot usually repair the bone because their bones break into a million pieces. A University of Sydney study found that almost 40% of racehorses leave the industry each year because they are ill, injured, have behavior problems or because they did not perform well. When they leave, most of them are killed and are used for pet meat or even human consumption in some cases. More than 25,000 horses a killed.

• Why would you do that

Why would you take a animal from there parents and put the effort in to make them learn and put in the effort to help raise the animals. And think about it it is like taking a human or yourself and making you do tricks in front of an audience and those animals have to much stress and it just makes the animals population endanger

• There is something wrong with your heads if you say yes!!!!!

Animals aren't a THING! Animals are a living being!! They should be either free in the wild OR with loving family members! If you learn about what those people do to them to make them LEARN those special tricks, it's sickening! They deserve to be free! Respect their rights! Please!

• Saying no to cruelty

In zoos, circuses and other places where animals are used as props and only for entertainment, people only think of them as objects. As long as people need something from the animal, there will always be abuse. Animals are so nice to us, and the least we could do is leave them alone and enjoy there natural life. Visit PETA for more information and videos on the subject

• The shouldn't be put on tv

When monkeys get put on tv and in movies they have to have their teeth knocked out and put on drugs. Once they have finished the production they are given away to a roadside zoo that doesn't have the right facilities. Why should we torture them and take them away from their families