• Gday mate how r we

Sup fellas whats goin on a reckon that yous shouldnt give a shit about animal cruelty cos seriously there just animals mate. Yous who reckon animals cant be used r retards yous need to get get yous heads kicked i tell ya. Anyways yous all have a good one and ill see yous round

• People Work, Why Not Animals?

Animals have historically been used as beasts of burden. In modern times there seems to be very little "burden" and a considerable amount of entertainment. As long as the animals aren't being abused then there seems to be little harm in having animal entertainers. Besides, many animals love interaction with humans and certainly entertaining is interaction with a crowd weather it is an audience or a camera crew.

• Animals are good for education.

As long as people do not physically abuse the animals, animals in entertainment is fine. Circuses and zoos can teach people about the wonders of animals and honestly, PETA is just a sham in which they just want to gain donations and capitalize on the whole animal bashing debate. I personally believe that its okay for animals to be in entertainment.

• Yes I go for the topic.

We rre not hurting them in anyway! So there is know way it wrong to use them as a tourist attraction. They being fed well here than in the wildlife where they have to find their own food. If they cannot find their food,they may starve to death! We are actually giving them shelter and using them for our benefits.

• Exhibition Information True

I am doing a project at school in which I am learning all about animals in entertainment... And I've learned loads of horrible things about this topic. I am a grade 5 student and I hate to say I did like going to sea world very much.. And when I was younger i wantED to be a dolphin trainer... Not anymore!!!
    :(

• Entertainment not Torture

There is nothing inherently wrong against training animals or enjoying the entertainment provided by trained animals. At dog shows, for example, dogs trained in obedience and agility remind people of the strength, skills, and utility of the working dog. If the animals are not properly cared for or are mistreated during training or showing, though, this is torture and should not be permitted.

• I believe animals should be used in entertainment.

Many communities across the United States and the world have zoos, circuses, and animal racing tracks. These places where animals are used for entertainment get a boost in there economy by the amount of money these places bring in. They also inform people about different types of animals especially endangered animals.

• It depends. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

In my opinion, it really depends. Yes, I think it's true that a lot of animals in CIRCUSES or ZOOS, for instance, don't live well. To live well means to live in proper conditions. Not to live out of their habitats, for instance. A polar bear far from the cold is suffering. A lion, far from the savage where it can run, is suffering. An animal that lives in captivity, is definitively suffering, because it can not interact with other species, play, run, live outside a cage or the facilities it has around it. Also, there are animals that can travel and others that can't. Circuses are beautiful also just with buskers and acrobats, zoos are interesting, but maybe we should redefine our concept of fun.
    There is another kind of entertainment, in my opinion, that is much less invasive and maybe not so problematic, I'm talking about CINEMA.
    First of all, animals don't live for cinema, they just take part in the shootings for a small period, such half a day, a day or few days. This means that they are not there because their life has been stolen, yet just that they take part in some shootings. Usually they are well-threated, petted by everyone and they also have special places to stay, their needs are considered and they don't seem to suffer at all. There is also someone, usually the owner, who carries for the animal and has all the interest for the animal to be fine. Usually he loves his animal. But I have just said USUALLY.
    I work in the movie industry and the last movie we shot was a period drama, where we needed horses. It was a nice experience, everything went fine. As society, we need to have culture and movies (most of them) are part of our culture. A lot of monumental movies that have been shot involve animals. And, I repeat, it's just a few time on set and it seems to be ok at all.
    But I agree that there should be controls on the use of animals on sets and kind of regulation to preserve animal rights. Depending on the country, I think there are. In every movie there is a unit manager to supervise life on set. I thing that animal life on set has already been regulated. And if it's not, then it should be.

• It could be, but only under strict rules of conduct that man must respect...

I think that could be possible, however humans should respect strict parameters which allow good quality of life for animals used for entertainment purposes. My hypothesis suggests using animals but only for a limited time period. For instance animal that are used in movies for only few weeks, in the right way, don't suffer a lot. On the other hand, animals who live in a cage for entire life, such as slaves in a zoo or circus, are subject to the will of man. The problem is not limited only to entertainment reasons but also for animal exploitation for clothing production. Responsible associations should oversee these situations.

• Animals should be used for entertainment

There are tens of documents that animals can not be used if they are abused. Many animals are not born in the wild food is given to them, they don't have any instincts anymore. So we are caring for them. Many sites like PETA is a bunch of scammers, they kill cats but save pigs. Fun fact PETA KILLED OVER 38,000 Animals like cats and dogs!

• It makes me SICK!!!

An Orca at SeaWorld would have to swim the circumference of the MAIN POOL more than 1,400 times to match the daily distance travelled in the wild. This shows animals in shows are VERY constricted in their life. Most animals are separated from their families
    People don’t realise how inhuman and scandalous this truly is. People don’t realise what they are paying to watch and Animals in captivity are not suited to the types of places they are kept. I don't understand how anybody can sit and watch an animal in a show knowing what that animal could have been through. Makes me sick.

• Animals do not deserve to be in entertainment.

Animals face so much cruelty as it is but are brutally beaten and abused, driven to insanity, and kept on small cages for the satisfaction of people under the age of 10. No human or animal or any kind deserves to live in terrible conditions without love of any kind. It is inhumane.

• They are LIVING beings!

I really dont think that animals should be used in any way that might be hurting to them. It depends on what type of owner it has , but shouldnt they be in their natural surrounding? How would you feel if you were put up in a cage with only a small space for walking? Animals should be free... They might have even forgotten how it was to feel the fresh wind and the grass

• They are LIVING beings!

• They're like family

Would you like your mother to be treated he way animals are treated? NO! So why do this to animals, yes I know we used them for clothes and food but forcing the animal to be used for entertainment purposes its just wrong. God put these animals on the earth for a reason, so by you forcing them to work so you can make money is just selfish. This is like modern day slavery, for the animal to work with no pay, discriminating the animal because it doesn't understand what's going on. Why you have to put a family member that you love dearly in that place, would you like to see them I the position of an animal? Think about it.

• Animals should NOT be used for human entertainment!

Animals are not for human entertainment they are lovely breathing creatures god brought to this world. They are not slaves and meant to be used. Animals are meant to be love and treated fairly. Animals are more than just clothes and entertainment, they are animals that can help in everyday life. Such as to make you happy or a dog help a blind man down the street. Help save animals not kill them or use them to make money or for your own amusement.

• Oh definitely not!!

Imagine being an animal in a foreign circus traveling the world, some people might see that as a privilege but in reality the poor animals get chained up by all fours and are beaten up for getting a tiny party tick wrong!! Its absolutely disgusting!! ANIMALS ARE FRIENDS NOT SLAVES!!

• Oh definitely not!!

• Oh definitely not!!

• Oh definitely not!!