• Animals should NOT be mistreated, but should be eaten

I believe that as long as an animal has a full, happy life, there is no reason why it should not be eaten. Animal cruelty is horrible, but as long as animals get food, water, and space to run around, there's nothing wrong with killing them in the quickest and most humane way possible and enjoying. I also believe that if you feel wrong eating meat, or just prefer not too, that's your choice and you can eat whatever you want.

• Its good and bad (more good)

Since from the beginning of the humanity, we used to eat meat so it is natural. Eating meet is right but the only problem that vegetarian
    people think is that animals are tortured. We HAVE to eat meet but we dont have to torture animals just kill them when they are about to die. This is what I think

• Life Feeds On Life

God gave us animals to use for our sustenance. Eating meat is natural. Would you find a lion at fault for eating the antelope? Just because we might be able to live off of only plants doesn't mean we should. We need meat to be healthy human beings. There are plant activists fighting for plant rights too. Why hold animal life in higher accord. And for the record, people are NOT animals.

• Of course.

Animals have been serving as food since animals first appeared in the world. It's perfectly natural to eat animal meat, and it's part of a healthy, balanced diet. In humans, the only way a person can get the necessary vitamin of B12 is through ingestion of animal meat. Vegetarians and vegans risk deficiency and illness unless they take supplements of it. This is evidence that humans were made to eat meat.

• Back in the Day.

Animals have been used as a source of food for years. It is a great way to get protein and should always be an option for those willing to consume it. Of course, the animals should be treated in a humane way, but eating meat is something that everyone should do, it's healthy.

• Yes they should!!!

Without animals you would have to get protein somehow. I don't think you want to eat beans all day. Also meat has been used for a long time without meat you probably wouldn't be alive. Animals have been helpful for the human race. Or you could just be lazy all the time from just eating plants. Statement has been stated!!!

• Meat is importamt.

It is part of a good diet. Animals eat us sometimes. If your animal rights your a hippy. Hippies do drugs.Grugs are bad. Stupid hippies are stupid like omg get a life like seriously u pot smoking liberals omg like really ur stupid. Die hippies die hippies lol dumb hippies

• I love food

Its yummy in my tummy tummy yummy wummy mommy loves tummys and animal food makes my world go round especially in asia them chineses eat animal food all the time. Now im just filing up the space caus ei need more words so I will just type this so hi

• Yummy tummy Yummy

The Labrador was the first of the dogs to wear the device, its barks converting to human speech. Just a single repeating word, really. Mel could hear it clearly from his desk.The other dogs bared their teeth, and panic rose in Mel’s chest. It was only one word: “Attack!”Daniel Pereyra is a Phoenix, AZ-based writer of fiction and poetry. He’s had fiction featured in the online magazine The Artist Catalogue and his poetry has appeared both online and in print. His poetry chapbook, Sunday Morning Ponderings, was published in August 2015 by Flutter Press.

• Yummy tummy Yummy

• Never!!!!!

Anyone who thinks that killing innocent animals just to stuff your face with, is freaken crazy. Why should their lives be worth anything more than yours? A life is a life. Plants are alive to, You shouldn't kill plants either. Pesticides and herbicides should all be banned. Guns too, they lead to death. Peace!

• Its "not" that simple :|

It's natural to eat meat! Animals eat meat." Is a load of bull. Eating meat HAS been shown to diminish health drastically. Meat is linked to certain types of cancer, type 2 diabetes, coronary heart disease, obesity, osteoporosis, and many other health conditions.

Our teeth are not the long, dagger-sharp teeth of carnivores. We have flat Muller's that were used to crush nuts and grind down plants. The only reason we have the 4 fangs is that we adapted to eating meat during the ice age since the scarcity of veggies.

Our stomach acid is also very weak, much weaker than meat eaters. Why do you think we have to cook our food? To kill the bacteria which our stomachs can't handle. Do any other animals in the world cook their food? No, because they are naturally designed meat eaters.

And you religious people out there, even the Bible points to vegetarianism...In the creation story, God at first gives man and woman the fruits and plants to eat, and the animals as companions. Then, when they have turned away from God, he tells them to eat meat...As a punishment.

SO, in conclusion don't assume that you know that eating meat is good for you and god made us in the way that able us to eat meat. Learn your facts.

PS. You can get all your nutrients from veggies. Lb for lb you can get enough proteins from bean sprouts as if you were to get from meat.

• Animals should not be used as food

A study shows that if we used most of the land that we use for raising animals for agriculture, we can feed 87% more people in need for food. #vegan. Plus we don't need to kill harmless animals which we can only use for food. If we keep killing harmless animals we are going to eliminate the species.

• Animals should live it is wrong to eat them as food, vegetarians and vegans aren't lazy, they are kind and have some sense.

It is not right to kill animals and say that they died a painless death and say met 'is good for you' that is just plain stupid and humans are a type of animal it is not okay to deprive an animal of it's life and make it's family really upset, also meat is bad for your health and there are more farms that slaughter animals cruelly and painfully than that treat them kindly.

• They are really happy in their habitat why ruin their life and eat them thats being really rude. I know they just wasting food too.

Animals are really nice to have them as pets nobody should kill them and use them for a feast. Besides you can buy food at the grocery store. Have they ever thought about that. I bet not if you hunt and kill animals you are so wrong about that >:(

• This world is disgusting

The thought of eating meat disgusts me, I ate it for most of my life but I’ve been vegetarian for almost 3 Years now, animals should not die for us to eat, what makes your life any more important than theirs, we’re all on this planet together, everyone thinks terrorists are bad for killing innocents of people but are okay with millions o animals dying a day for us to eat when we can easily live without them.

• This world is disgusting

• We should eat animals

No because animals should live not die for our needs..................................................................... No animal should die for us we should only eat vegtables and fruits for the rest of our lives. No more meat or bacon just animals as pets they should'nt die for us they should live a happy life like us

• Do not use animals as food!

I think politically that we should not kill animals because there is a true story of a lamb that was eaten by a man called Bill , and Bill he got food poison so it just better for you if you eat your greens besides do you have a dog or any pet then you will understand say no to eating animals and yes to eating greens!

• Animals should not be killed for our needs

Animals are living just like us they shouldn't have to be killed just for us to eat. Humans don't need to eat meat we don't need animals to survive. I don't think you would like it if we eat you , it's basically the same thing animals are the same as us. They should be treated the same way we are. "Animals are friends not food"