Should animals be used for scientific or commercial testing?

Asked by: Ikph1219
  • Its not good but it shouldnt be banned either

Scientists test on animals everything and it is thanks to that that they have found a few ways to cure animals from different diseases. This also herpès our kind (humans) greatly and fit werent for animal testing ALOT more people and animals would be dying from diseuses right now, whether i be your sibling, your friend or your foe.

• Animals Should Be Used for Scientific Testing

7.6 Million people worldwide die from cancer a year, 4 million of those people die immaturaly. Yes, I think that it is cruel to the animals. But what if you had cancer, you wouldn't want to die. You would want a vaccine, scientist are trying to find a vaccine, and the only way that they can get a good result is if they are able to use alive things, like animals. I do think that the number of animals used should be reduced, and that they don't starve or hurt the animal, unless it is seriously necessary.

• Animal Testing Is Wrong And Bad

People shouldn't be testing animals because it is wrong. What if something goes wrong and that animal dies. Animals shouldn't die for a stupid project no matter how important it is. You should care for a life that can be taken away. No matter if it is actually an animal. Would you do it to a person and take away you same species life no so don't do it to an animal. Animals can become your friend so don't kill them for an project. Just an reminder if you are thinking "what else are we going to use" Use a fake dummy or just don't do in all. Just stay clueless. In conclusion animal testing is wrong.

• Dissecting Animals: The Real Truth

Animals are beautiful creatures that don't deserve to be killed. It's time that we BAN this right and animals should not be killed because of that. IT'S TIME TO END THIS STUFF NOW OR ELSE YOU'LL GET THE BEST OF THE ANIMAL SOCIETY!! DO NOT KILL, LET THEM LIVE NOW! This is Dzifa Melomey and I 'speak for the animals'.
    Even AN ELEPHANT has been dissected. A POOR INNOCENT ELEPHANT! Do you want an elephant to kill YOU? Stop all this CRAZY SHENANIGANS! It's fine if the animal is dead, but cut it ALIVE? NOW I know why lions sometimes want to kill you I'm not even in MIDDLE SCHOOL and I know how DISGUSTINGLY DISGUSTING it is! And you'd probably think why a 5th grader wants to talk about it!
    Now here are my final words... DESTROY ANIMAL DISSECTION OR EVERYTHING WILL DIE!
    DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you for making me read this article.

• Animal Testing Is Wrong And Bad

• Because I Said So.

Animals should NOT be used in animal testing.

It's no different than testing things like this on babies and toddlers; innocent and helpless. Animals should not be used as test subjects, they are LIVING, BREATHING creatures who just cannot help themselves.

Animal testing isn't always accurate, some animals can react differently to things than humans do. In fact, that is quite often. A lot of the time when they're tested on they seem fine, but then when the product is finally tested on humans it has horrible effects. Sometimes the animals react badly towards medicines that might save the human race! And just because, say a monkey, has bad effects when taking a certain medicine, does NOT mean that humans will respond badly as well.

Animal testing is cruel, and kills thousands of animals a year.

• Please stop it

Just think about it would you like it if some giant animal picked you up and killed to make them look better with make up products or (and this is true look it up) a product that wont be used ever and just look at the picture above the poor bunny is getting a freaking needle injected INTO IT'S EYE I MEAN COME ON.

• Please stop it

• Please stop it

• Please stop it

• Please stop it