• Yes they should.

Animals should be used for testing purposes. They provide a great way to test medical strategies without having to risk human lives in the process. Without animal testing, we would not be as advanced in our medical advances and there would be many more diseases that would be rampant today.

• Yes, buy only in rare circumstances.

I believe that we do sometimes need to use animals for testing purposes. As an example, some rodents have similarities to us in the types of tumors they can develop, so this might prove helpful for developing treatments for cancer. However, for more everyday, trivial things like types of makeup, I feel it is wrong to test them on animals. Animal testing should be rare, and only for serious health problems.

• Testing Animals Is Needed

I believe that animals should be used for testing because if we don't use them, then the alternative is to directly test on humans. It is far better to accidentally kill an animal, as compared to a human. Animal testing saves the human population a lot of grief and while some may not support it, it's helped save human lives.

• Animal Tests Are An Unfortunate Necessity

It is terrible to think of animals being used for testing purposes, but it would
    be worse to use humans in dangerous trials. Worse still would be to release
    pharmaceuticals or cosmetics without full testing. Some drugs and similar
    products are now tested with computer models that predict how they will
    behave, and others are tested using microscopic life. However, in the
    development of many new drugs, a time comes when they must be tested on
    life-formslike ourselves. To take care of both animals and people scientists
    must monitortests carefully, to assure they are both humane and necessary.

• Should animals be used to test new products?

Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?Should animals be used to test new products?

• No because ....

No because, animals are part of the circle of life and we need animals to survive and to test human products on animals I think that is not cool. If the Human product has poison or can cause disease's then we should not be using animals for human products. If anything I think we should use prisoners who are on death row to help test the new products and I think the prisoners would enjoy testing new products.
    -By MadBizon38 (https://www.Youtube.Com/channel/UCHOWBhiG7IiBCid8I8h3Oow)

• Animals should not be used for testing medicine and drugs.

Animals and humans can form very close bonds and have many similar human like qualities and lots of emotion. People think of animals as part of the family, considering the emotion and feeling that they do have. 26 million animals are used for testing and many die or are suvierly hurt.

• Animals should not be used for testing purposes.

Animals should not be used for testing purposes. Most of the testing to animals is for cosmetic products and I think that is just wrong. With all of the technology that is available today I do not think that we should be testing on animals. I think they should not be treated like objects.

• No they should not

Maybe it would not be right to use a living creature for testing purposes and one might even argue that it is inhumane and even cruel so I would not do it and would not encourage it or promote it in any way , shape, or form because it is wrong.

• No,animals should not be used for testing purposes.

No,animals should not be used for testing purposes.When it comes right down to it there is enough technology available that animal testing should not be an option.We never really know how much pain we are inflicting and many times the animal anatomy is not really all that similar to a human's anatomy.

• It's animal abuse.

It is very cruel. Why should we abuse the animals for our own greedy needs? Think of yourself in that animals "shoes". You would never be able to see the light of day, possibly be sick, and be isolated fornyour short restricted pitiful life. Just tkae this into consideration for a few minuets.

• The not for you

G Hgjhgkjhgkjgkjhgkhjgjhgkj jkhg kjhg jhg hjkg jkg hjkg hjg hjkg hjg hjkg khjgkg khjg khjg kjghjg jg hg hjg hjg hghg g gh gg g gg g gg g hjgj ghkjhg hjkg hjgjhg hjg hg jkg jhg hj gkjhg jkh gjh gh gj gjhk gk gkh gk hg jh gkjh gkhg jdjdfbejf fejef ejf
    Report Post

• U g g

Hgjhgkjhgkjgkjhgkhjgjhgkj jkhg kjhg jhg hjkg jkg hjkg hjg hjkg hjg hjkg khjgkg khjg khjg kjghjg jg hg hjg hjg hghg g gh gg g gg g gg g hjgj ghkjhg hjkg hjgjhg hjg hg jkg jhg hj gkjhg jkh gjh gh gj gjhk gk gkh gk hg jh gkjh gkhg

• U g g

• No because ....

• Are u kidding me!?

Dude, animals have a life too...Injecting viruses into animals and testing cures on them is not right. How would you feel if you were under a microscope?

For the people out there with pets, how would you feel if some random guy took your pet and started putting all these types of viruses that could kill them, into there bloodstream...

NOTurMumma says2015-11-05T15:19:24
Sorry don't mind that