• Yes, why not

I love beating my pet dog. In fact i do it 17 times a day. He has never told me to stop so..... I don't see what the big deal is. It is a really good form of entertainment. I could literally do it for hours and it never gets boring. Yes we should all beat our animals............. JK

• Animal cruelty... Heartless.

When I looked at that picture at the top, I literally cried. Animals should NOT get abused because they are just innocent organisms who should be treated with kindness, care, and gentleness. I think EVERYONE should live by this to ALL living things: Treat others the way you want to be treated.

• This question is phrased very strangely...

First and foremost, I don't think that animals should be abused. But I also don't think that this is the right question to ask. This question has had only two responses discounting myself, and both of them say no. I'm not surprised. It would take an extreme lack of empathy and/or kindness to actually believe that animals should be abused. I think most people agree that we could do without animal cruelty. But I think the question to ask might be "Is animal cruelty as big of an issue as child abuse, or bullying?" Of course most people don't think that animals SHOULD be abused, but a lot don't think that's it's as big of an issue as the issue of child abuse. I, personally, feel that the two are equally problematic, but again, that's not the question here.

• No, whoever does is a cruel, shelfish person.

Why would you even want to make innocent animals suffer?
    Animal abusing crimes listed.
    1. Hunting for fun, or fur, I see hunting for food if really needed, but any other cause, I think is abuse.
    2. Locking in small cages, I know animal shelters have good intentions, but I don't agree with locking them in small cages.
    3. DESTROYING HABITAT! Pollution, litterbugs, etc. They all can hurt animals, even if not with bad intentions.

• No!! No, NO!!

How utterly heartless and cruel to have animals abused. They are just like us, human and frail. They deserve kindness. It is utterly selfish for us to think that we can abuse animals. They have souls, and we have no right to do such a wrong thing to a being.

Posted by: ss12