• Yes, it is good for them.

I think they should be a source of entertainment because it provides them with a home and they are also provided with food. This also protects them against the wild and against many predators.
    It can also be used as a source of entertainment as they will feel safe and secure in the circus.

• We should understand.

No. It is exploitation. Even though some circuses claim that animals enjoy performing and that animals are treated well, overall, the practice just exploits animals that are typically meant to live in the wild or at least in a zoo habitat that resembles the wild. Being trained to do tricks for other people's entertainment is a form of slavery.

• Animals are awesome

We need animals in the circus as they are so much fun and they entertain you so much more than what a circus with no animals would. I agree that some circus's may treat their animals badly, but most do not, so why ban all circus's with animals when only a few circus's do the wrong thing. A solution would be to ban the circus's that treat their animals badly, but not all.

• Yes, let animals perform!

Everyone loves the circus. And what child doesn't love elephants? Ringling Bros. Seeks to preserve elephants with their Center for Elephant conservation and circus elephants have on average, longer life spans than even zoo elephants. It is good for them to be enriched with performing. The animals are well taken care of and animal rights groups seek to exploit these issues to stir up trouble and fundraising. 4

• We should understand!

Yes, it is good for them. I think they should be a source of entertainment because it provides them with a home and they are also provided with food. This also protects them against the wild and against many predators. It can also be used as a source of entertainment as they will feel safe and secure in the circus.

• Yes it's brill in the citrus

Because they are protected and the circus is very funny and entertaining they have nice owners If they are endangered it might save them! I think that animals have fun in the citrus and enjoy parading around I think that small animals probably have a better life in the circus. I think it's unfair on our country that want to see them perform because some countries allow it

• Animals are treated well

The circus animals are well fed, and they have friends and owners who look after them. They are happy and they have a home. When they are trained, that are given a break between tricks. When they perform, there is a different crowd very night and they are treated with respect.

• Animals are treated well!

Although the animals may not be in their natural habitats they are fed well and are treated with a load of respect, also it can be a chance for children to see wild animals that they may never see again. I say that it is perfectly fine for the animals to perform!

• Animals are not being hurt

Animals are having a fun time. Unless the circus owners are beating and abusing their animals then there should be no problem. No animals are being down right mistreated and abused in the circus. The animals themselves seem to enjoy performing in the circus and it makes children happy. Like little old sue.

• My own opinion

Yes because makes the audience more engaged and more interested but if there isn't it isn't that amusing. Plus animals doing tricks is awesome. So that is what I think you guys might think something else though this is what I think. My opinion. What do you think yes or no

• This is physically abusing the animal.

The animal need a lot of training and it isn't easy, what is the animal attacks someone who is responsible for the animals action?

Also you are not keeping them in free space its to crowded for them to move. You are whipping them because of them not listening to you and that's hurting them and no one likes getting hurt physically

• DONT GO TO CIRCUSES

From 1994 to 2005 at least 31 elephants have died. I think that seeing people perform their tricks is just fine.

#1. Animals born in circuses are NEVER released back into the wild.
    #2. Trainers use whips, bull hooks,clubs,and electric prods on the animal would you like to be treated that way?
    #3. Animals spend about 11 months a year traveling almost half a year. They spend thousands of countless hours traveling over long distances, being forced to lie or stand in their own waste
    #4. In the wild animals live freely and walk or run many miles for food, in the circus they are given unfresh food instead of being able to hunt and are being forced to spend hours being trapped in limited space instead of being able to roam freely.
    #5. If an animal is endangered, you want to protect it, so having these animals here cant help it grow of reproduce.

• This is wrong so wrong no way

Animals were meant to live I the wild not circus tents. All I can say is how would you feel if you we're taken out of your home and put in a cage to learn party tricks? No you wouldn't would you you'd be taken away from your family, your home, your life, your everything.
    Animals should no way be used in circuses!

• Animals are Innocent

We should not take their freedom, they have life they have to choose how they want to live. We should not force any animals to do something because in the process we humans torture them which is against the nature. We should not entertain people by torturing speechless animals. Please please do not encourage CIRCUS.

• Animals are not clowns!

I personally believe, that animals are meant to be wild and free. I do not agree with animals being in Circuses, because that is not their nature nor their habitat, so it is like having them in prison.

I am pretty sure that they are abused physical and emotionally, I truly believe that animals do feel more than we actually want to recognize.

Allowing animals to perform in circuses, commonly cause that those animals act against their own trainers, in other cases, hurting innocent people around them.

This is something we can avoid, letting the animals to be at their own habitat, and having people with specials skills who can entertain us at circuses.

• No animals in circuses

They don't put the animals in their natural habitats, they don't give them good food, they use a weapon called a bullhook to get the animals to move to different areas and do unnatural tricks like stand on their head. HAve you ever seen animal stand on their head in the wild? I don't think so!

• No animals in circuses

• Its a danger to both humans and animals.

In the circus the animals get whipped making marks on their skin or blood on them. Some animals are even attached to hooks piecing their skin not for earrings for performing. And animals are supposed to live in the wild not circus acts. The animals will need to be let free in the wild.

• They could get very hurt!

Imagine an animal that doesn't get bred into a circus animal but people capture them and train them to do tricks that they would pry not want to be in. Plus it might hurt the animal because people are trying to force the animal into doing something that the animal should be doing on the stage. Yeah it might look cool in the end but the animal doesn't enjoy it.

• Say no to circus elephants...

Elephants should not be in circuses because they are kept away from their families and are closed in cages...Public saftey hazards animals are unpredictible and can be violent toward people because they experience such harsh conditions so people could get hurt ......... They are unable to survive in small places ......... Thank you for reading....
    By:
    Muhammad Abdullah Atif