• Animals can be in the circus

Animals should perform in the circus because they make the show more exciting and it just shows how amazing and marvelous animals really are. However the animals should be raised since birth so they can build a close bond with their trainer and they would listen to them. Moreover the circus provides stimulation for the animals and helps them to be active. I believe that circuses with animals should not beat them but giving them love and care and dedicate their lives looking after them.

• Yes its more exciting

Animals are dangerous so its more exciting. Youre pitting man against beast. The best thing I ever saw was a tiger refusing to perform. So the trainer whipped him and the tiger try to take the trainer on but the guy just took this enormous bullwhip he had ready and whipped the animal into submission and kept lashing him. The crowd loved it, it was so cool.

• Yes its more exciting

• yes they should

Yes, i think that there is not a thing wrong with an animal being in the circus. I think that these animals are very talented, and that they are fun to watch by the kids of the nation. I think that it would be a good idea to keep them.

• Yes, some should.

I am not opposed to all animals performing in a circus. There are some animals that have been in human captivity for thousands of years and, therefore, have been rewired to live with humans. But for animals like elephants, I think it is horrible to have them at circuses. They are too smart.

• Yes, there is nothing wrong with that.

If people think that animals in the circus are getting abused, they are wrong. It is the crap that happens off-stage that is of concern, but most of the time people are genuinely kind to their pets. Animals should perform in the circus because they always have done so frequently.

• Fuck nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo leave theeeem

They should live by their own you should not let this fucking animals perform you little shit let them be alone and die alone they dont deserve this shit. I hate animals so i hope that they dont excist in circus so i will say goodbye from me bye bye

• It's animal cruelty

Animals have been in circus' for years, and some parents can't think of anything better to watch their children laughing joyfully at the funny monkeys and lions and elephants. But do people actually know what is going on behind the curtains? Try being tortured and worked to death or being underfed. Because all of those things happen and people have let it for years. I'm sure people wouldn't want that to happen to any of their beloved pets, or even themselves. It is terrible and i am relieved that it has been banned in my country!

• It's animal cruelty

• No, animals should not perform in the circus.

Animals should not perform in the circus as they are living things and they should not be forced to do anything against their will. The living conditions that the animals are normally unsanitary. They live in cramped cages and they are forced to do this from the moment they are infants.

• Animal Cruelty for All to Cheer

Taking your child to watch Elephants climb on each others backs, or watching a monkey ride a bicycle, or watching a tiger prance around from spot to spot. I have a better idea for a Saturday evening... Why not put on a video of animals being under fed, or whipped, or humiliated in a closed tent, because basically that is what you are watching when you visit the circus.