Should anime be banned from the United States.

Asked by: onechain
  • School shooters love it for a reason

Anime was invented by the Japanese to control the minds of young american children. The mind control starts at a young age with studio ghibli movies. Studio ghibli is the worst because they made a anime children movie about rape. ABOUT RAPE! Have you ever wondered why school shooters are socially awkward. ITS BECAUSE OF ANIME. Name any school shooter that did not watch anime.

• Anime is out of Control

Anime is poisoning the minds of our children and ruining future generations. These disgusting images are have no place here. Lolicon is filled with little anime girls and pedophiles and is a prime example of anime. Hentai and ecci came from anime and it can only get worse. These japanese cartoons are filled with sexual references and child pornography. The first step is to ban it in the United States and then to cleanse the world of this filth.

• School shooters love it for a reason

• Anime is trash

Anime is just trash chinese cartoons that are made by perverted 50 year old men to spread their disgusting fetishes to the rest of the world. Anime is annoying and unoriginal. There is no difference between the shows anime is trash. God dosent want anime. Anime is pathetic and useless to society

• Stop this communism

Anime is like aids. Once you get it from someone, You can never get rid of it. Anime is turning people into weebs and we got wiggers everywhere acting like they're mfing naruto or some bs anime. Also Anime girls are not real. Get some actual pussy instead of railing your anime bodypillow

• Protect the minds of our children.

I have seen the results of this and watch a childs mind get darker and be less caring. It takes them out of reality and shows a side of life that does not exist. WE need to get some things with kindness and caring with a addition of morals to get them to love and respect other people. This does not help our children in life.

• Protect the minds of our children.

• Protect the minds of our children.

• Protect the minds of our children.

• How anime ruined my life

Every since I discovered the "genre" of television known as anime, it has been nothing but a plague on my life. Every time it is mentioned around me, I go into an uncontrollable grand mal seizure. Please save me from this vile form of "entertainment." Anime also killed my grandmother for reasons I do not want to go in to...

• There's no point in banning anime

The United States is known for it's values of freedom. Many types of entertainment and shows air on TV, and anime is no different. Censorship is here for a reason, you don't have to ban it, you could just censor the stuff you don't want. You can't blame a whole type of animation on a couple bad shows made using the style. Using that logic we should ban shows using real people and cameras, since there is a lot of inappropriate stuff on the internet that is filmed using that style of filming. Many people enjoy anime, and we shouldn't ban their favorite style of animation and shows just because some of us don't like what some anime shows do.
    By the way, I don't even watch anime.

• It's not all violence and porn

Many anime shows are made simply for kids. A lot of anime studies aren't event aloud to show blood on tv anymore. The same way with american entertainment there is some for kids and there is some strictly for adults. If you don't want your kid watching and things then be a better parent and guide them you goons.

• No, not all anime is bad.

Sure, alot of anime is directed at older audiences but there is anime for young viewers too. It doesn't seem like it, but anime does more good than harm depending on the type. Alot of anime teaches kids loyalty, kindness, and how to stick up for your friends. I'm not saying by any means that all anime is good and safe for kids but the right ones are going to make them better people. Believe it or not, anime taught me to read. Now I'm in 6th grade and I'm one of the top readers and spellers in the school. Most anime gives kids a great experience, just as long as it's not ecchi, hentai, or anything like that.

• While we're at it let's get rid of all tv

I don't even really like anime, but it's just as bad as all other tv. Unless we're going to get rid of tv, video games, phones, movies and anything else that may be bad we shouldn't get rid of it. There are plenty of bad animes but there are many of good ones as well. There are good influences and bad influences in all of electronic media and trying to one single source is ignorant and frankly idiotic.

• Anime Improves People's Perspectives

Alot Of Anime Have A Given Amount Of Series That Has Blood Gore And Serious Realistic Plot Lines "Horrific" But Its All To Better The Depth Of The Show Rather Than Give Random Plot-lines With No End In Sight And When End Does Come Its A Cliffhanger To Hundreds Of Episodes With Characters That Wear The Same Clothes Every Episode Like American Cartoons Do. That American Cartoon Making Method Offers No Character Growth Like Anime Does Which Actually Increases Creativity And Socializing Skills Within Teens Since Characters In Animes Are Usually Put Out Their Comfort Zone Purposely So That They Can Grow Mentally But You See The Same Thing For Decades And You Dont Think We Are The Actual Mind Control? Metelic? Seems Like You Might Be In A Trance Of Your Own. Open Up To Reality And Realize Before You Criticize Someone Elses House And Yard We Definitely Have To Look At Our Own First And Im Currently In America So No Type Of Side Taking Japan Culture Is Unique And Might Have Its Dark Side But So Does Everything In Life So How About Changing Your Perspective So You Wont Complain And Blame Others Creations For Killing Kids Unless Your Talking About MK Ultra Which Has In Fact Killed Kids And Was A Program Run By America Not Japan Or Any Other Foreign Countries

• M m m

According to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
    its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, Of course, Flies anyway

because bees don't care
    what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, Black. Yellow, Black.
    Yellow, Black. Yellow, Black.

Ooh, Black and yellow!
    Let's shake it up a little.

• Fortnite is bad

It's literally the most overrated game ever, And it's not deserved hype doesn't end anytime soon sadly. No place in social media where I don't see anything related to Fortnite. I even lost my best fucking friend to Fortnite. Kids and even adults who does Fortnite dances sicks me. Once I saw even mother and son doing cringe Fortnite dances in public. And oh, I almost forgot to talk about those "cool" 6th graders, Who plays Fortnite and listens to mumble rap because it's "cool". So Fortnite and it's community is absolute garbage, And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like that

• If you're a parent than parent instead of blaming others

First of all show me a study which links anime to school shootings, Children showing no care to people and make them care less about reality. In shows like Pokemon and you-gi-oh guns are constantly removed or censored from television now a days because at the time they came out guns in kids shows were ok back around the 1900s. Anime is age rated and just like shows like family guy or American dad some parents think just because it's animated it is for kids maybe you should wake up and realise that if you don't want your child watching this then do your job and tell them not to watch it. Really you have no sense. Every one in the yes side are key examples of people thinking just because I read on the Internet or watched one show about it that you think your experts. Also the racists writing things about the Japanese trying to brain wash our children are the ones who show no empathy. Do some people take anime too far? Yes but how many people take other things like video games, Books or sports too far.

• If you hate anime just because it's Japanese. Then you are RACIST.

For people saying that anime should be banned because some of it is inappropriate for kids. Adult animation exists in America too! If you think cartoons are just for children. Watch South Park! For some examples of non adult anime:
    Pokemon is a children's anime. Sailor Moon is a preteen anime.
    Naruto is a teen anime.

• Anime doesn't need to be banned, though!

Ok, if you want to ban anime, you should ban Family Guy and King Of The Hill. Anime is a genre, and frankly not all of us are pedophiles jacking off over a body pillow. And how on Earth does Anime brainwash children?! Yes, it changes you, but for the better. I don't usually post my opinion since I prefer nonbiased answers but I feel this needs to be known. If you lot think it should be banned, just keep an eye on your kids and what anime they watch, not ruin people's happiness. This is a free country.