Should anime be banned from the United States.

Asked by: onechain
  • School shooters love it for a reason

Anime was invented by the Japanese to control the minds of young american children. The mind control starts at a young age with studio ghibli movies. Studio ghibli is the worst because they made a anime children movie about rape. ABOUT RAPE! Have you ever wondered why school shooters are socially awkward. ITS BECAUSE OF ANIME. Name any school shooter that did not watch anime.

• Anime is out of Control

Anime is poisoning the minds of our children and ruining future generations. These disgusting images are have no place here. Lolicon is filled with little anime girls and pedophiles and is a prime example of anime. Hentai and ecci came from anime and it can only get worse. These japanese cartoons are filled with sexual references and child pornography. The first step is to ban it in the United States and then to cleanse the world of this filth.

• School shooters love it for a reason

• School Shooters Love It

Have you ever heard of a school shooter that didn't watch anime?? Didn't think so. They love it so much because it allows them to stay at home and be anti-social, while watching shows with pedophilia and sexism. Anime should be banned in the US, and then we should get rid of the japanese next.

• It pokes fun at women

A majority of the women in Japanese anime have oversized breasts-and still misplace their bras. With the exception of Pokémon, that is what happens. This is a promotion of sex at a relatively young age-and kids at ages 7 or 8 still watch it. Plus it's sexist and objectifies women. Down with anime!

• Some anime shows contain porn/violence

Hentai is an anime show that contains porn but many children watch it. Im not sure if it's legal or not but it's probably giving children a bad influence. Dragon Ball Z and Naruto are anime shows that contain violence but yet, children still watch it. I think someone needs to put a stop to that. Anime is also highly addictive and some people even compare anime to drugs, about how addictive they are. People who are addicted to anime will often live antisocially. Some manga/ecchi fans have trouble getting boy/girlfriend in real life because they feel like fictional manga/ecchi characters are their girl/boyfriend. For some reason I feel like anime haters have no voice against anime. I remember once, me and some of my friends were talking about why Anime is bad and why you shouldn't watch anime because of porn/violence. Me and my friends decided we should spread the news and tell others about the dangers of anime. An anime fangirl was eavesdropping my and my friends' conversations and she said we were bullying her by criticizing her interests. We told her we weren't talking to her or about her at and we were just planning to let other people know about why porn/violence is bad and why they shouldn't watch anime because of that. I heard some people say that she started crying because we were criticizing anime. We weren't bullying her at all. Thats what makes me feel like I have no voice against anime.

• Some anime contain Porn/violence

Despite the fact that Hentai is cartoon porn, it is still porn, but lots of children watch it. Im not sure if its legal or nor but I don't think children should watch it. Dragon Ball Z and Naruto contain violence but lots of children watch it. Anime can make people live antisocially. Some Manga/Hentai fans feel like anime boys/girls are their boy/girlfriend, but they really isn't. It can make anime fans have a hard time getting a girl/boyfriend in real life because they feel like anime characters are already their boy/girlfriend. Also, a pokemon Anime episode has given hundreds of people seizures, and had to be banned. Also, Anime can be addictive, some people even compare Anime to drugs, about how addictive they can be, Anime can interfere with some people's daily lives. Also, another thing I don't like is that I feel like people who are against Anime (including me) don't really have a voice against it. I remember when me and two of my friends are talking about why anime is inappropriate and we were telling others why hentai/manga is bad. And then an anime fangirl heard us and said we were bullying her by making criticism about her interests. That was so unfair, me and my friends were just telling people why porn/violence is bad and saying how people shouldn't watch anime because of it. But that fangirl said we were bullies because of it and I heard people say she started crying because we were making criticism about Anime. Me and my friends weren't even talking to her or about her, she was eavesdropping on my friends conversations and said we were bullies. Do you see what I'm trying to talk about? Also, Anime contains fictional characters not real life characters. I think Anime/manga/Hentai fans should try adapting to Carly Rae Jepsen or Taylor Swift or someone who is actually real, and I prefer her songs way more than Anime songs. I mean like, have you even heard the song, "Picture," or "Sweetie," by Carly Rae Jepsen? They're alot better than anime songs.

• Weaponized autism needs to be stopped.

Anime, also known as a form of "weaponized autism" after World War 2, was developed to degrade and devolve the american people, I for one say we should return the favor, and nuke the Japanese a third time, with a much bigger bomb, so maybe they will learn their damn lesson.

• There's no point in banning anime

The United States is known for it's values of freedom. Many types of entertainment and shows air on TV, and anime is no different. Censorship is here for a reason, you don't have to ban it, you could just censor the stuff you don't want. You can't blame a whole type of animation on a couple bad shows made using the style. Using that logic we should ban shows using real people and cameras, since there is a lot of inappropriate stuff on the internet that is filmed using that style of filming. Many people enjoy anime, and we shouldn't ban their favorite style of animation and shows just because some of us don't like what some anime shows do.
    By the way, I don't even watch anime.

• No, not all anime is bad.

Sure, alot of anime is directed at older audiences but there is anime for young viewers too. It doesn't seem like it, but anime does more good than harm depending on the type. Alot of anime teaches kids loyalty, kindness, and how to stick up for your friends. I'm not saying by any means that all anime is good and safe for kids but the right ones are going to make them better people. Believe it or not, anime taught me to read. Now I'm in 6th grade and I'm one of the top readers and spellers in the school. Most anime gives kids a great experience, just as long as it's not ecchi, hentai, or anything like that.

• It's not all violence and porn

Many anime shows are made simply for kids. A lot of anime studies aren't event aloud to show blood on tv anymore. The same way with american entertainment there is some for kids and there is some strictly for adults. If you don't want your kid watching and things then be a better parent and guide them you goons.

• While we're at it let's get rid of all tv

I don't even really like anime, but it's just as bad as all other tv. Unless we're going to get rid of tv, video games, phones, movies and anything else that may be bad we shouldn't get rid of it. There are plenty of bad animes but there are many of good ones as well. There are good influences and bad influences in all of electronic media and trying to one single source is ignorant and frankly idiotic.

• Anime Improves People's Perspectives

Alot Of Anime Have A Given Amount Of Series That Has Blood Gore And Serious Realistic Plot Lines "Horrific" But Its All To Better The Depth Of The Show Rather Than Give Random Plot-lines With No End In Sight And When End Does Come Its A Cliffhanger To Hundreds Of Episodes With Characters That Wear The Same Clothes Every Episode Like American Cartoons Do. That American Cartoon Making Method Offers No Character Growth Like Anime Does Which Actually Increases Creativity And Socializing Skills Within Teens Since Characters In Animes Are Usually Put Out Their Comfort Zone Purposely So That They Can Grow Mentally But You See The Same Thing For Decades And You Dont Think We Are The Actual Mind Control? Metelic? Seems Like You Might Be In A Trance Of Your Own. Open Up To Reality And Realize Before You Criticize Someone Elses House And Yard We Definitely Have To Look At Our Own First And Im Currently In America So No Type Of Side Taking Japan Culture Is Unique And Might Have Its Dark Side But So Does Everything In Life So How About Changing Your Perspective So You Wont Complain And Blame Others Creations For Killing Kids Unless Your Talking About MK Ultra Which Has In Fact Killed Kids And Was A Program Run By America Not Japan Or Any Other Foreign Countries

• Anime is special

Anime is something I love. Some other people like it so maybe it should deserve to stay to entertain people of all ages! People like me would kill to watch certain anime, like Tokyo Ghoul or One Piece. I would love to keep anime and maybe let others make ne ones.

• Anime is special

• Anime is special

• Anime is special

• Anime is special