• Anime is corrupting our children

Its filling our children full of lies and deception
    why must our children be interned with brawny men punching each other and flying?
    Not only that but it might for a nation of traitors as more youth pledge their alliegance to japan asnd will soon start an inasion of the united states

• Purge the weebs.

Anime is trash content that is turning our youth into body pillow humping pedophiles. Most of them wack it to characters that are 13-14 years old. I don't need no god damn 20 year old basement virgins ruining my beautiful US of A. Burn the body pillows, purge the weebs.

• Purge the weebs.

• Purge the weebs.

• Purge the weebs.

• Anime is awesome

Anime can teach people different languages and as a kid myself I know what I'm saying when i say there are no actual good shows on anymore yeah I'm sure that teenagers want to watch Spongebob for the rest of their lives because theirs nothing good on to watch animes are the perfact age group for teens

• Ban Anime? Why?

I realize that admitting to be a kid would likely make most just skip over my opinion even though I could be right about what's going on. Anime is appropriate for the age group they are for. If you are letting your child watch an inappropriate anime that is for a higher age group, than do not blame anime, blame your lack of concern when it tells you what group should watch this.

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?