• Anime is corrupting our children

Its filling our children full of lies and deception
    why must our children be interned with brawny men punching each other and flying?
    Not only that but it might for a nation of traitors as more youth pledge their alliegance to japan asnd will soon start an inasion of the united states

• Anime is ruining our youth

Anime is smutty garbage that is poisoning the minds of American youth. It is full of content that is inherently sexual, and violent. Having our kids growing up to be body pillow humping sex offenders, is not a reality that I want to live in. In conclusion, don't watch anime, you filthy, smutty weeaboos.

• Anime Kills Brain Cells

In 2017 a research lab in south Florida verified that anime does in fact kill brain cells. Not only that but it corrupts youth in the sense that they have an over belief in false reality. They believe in myths like, Chi, Chakra, and mythical powers, not to mention it is over sexualized and is mostly out to make money by creating perverted youth that cannot get enough of the anime overexposure. And while one might say that not all anime is bad, I beg to differ. All anime follows at least one or more of the following traits, overexposure, discriminatory beliefs, being the odd one out helps, and random brawling when your honor is threatened is ok. You would be surprised how many anime follow that last point. The fighting aspect of anime can teach a child or adult that being belligerent is ok which can lead to major run ins with the law.

Posted by: Fyr
  • Anime Kills Brain Cells

• Anime is Japan's revenge nuke

Anime was created by the Japanese military to poison our youth. Luckily it back fired wondrously most Japanese people are h*cking weebs. They stay inside all day with their cartoon pillow pets, and getting off to young anime boys with tits. The only problem is the poisoned Japanese are finally getting through to our young soldiers. #Maga

• It's bad for your soul

Anime is horrible. I know two students who have been taken over by this. One wants a body pillow for Christmas. The other is a pedophile. God help them. I'm not sure if they can be helped. They need serious help, if they're not that far gone. Rest In Peace the Isaac's.

• Purge the weebs.

Anime is trash content that is turning our youth into body pillow humping pedophiles. Most of them wack it to characters that are 13-14 years old. I don't need no god damn 20 year old basement virgins ruining my beautiful US of A. Burn the body pillows, purge the weebs.

• Purge the weebs.

• Purge the weebs.

• Purge the weebs.

• Ban Anime? Why?

I realize that admitting to be a kid would likely make most just skip over my opinion even though I could be right about what's going on. Anime is appropriate for the age group they are for. If you are letting your child watch an inappropriate anime that is for a higher age group, than do not blame anime, blame your lack of concern when it tells you what group should watch this.

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• Ban Anime? Why?

• I don't see the harm

I may be answering this question with a mind that is not fully informed. It has been a while since I have seen any anime. However I don't believe it should be banned. I think kids are exposed to far worse things than this. I would aim to combat exposure to free internet pornography before I worry about whether or not we should be banning anime. I wouldn't say they are over the top or glorifying the violence and if I recall it is often a case of the good guy winning (may not be true of current anime). If you ban anime you would have to ban Tom and Jerry and Wacky Races and Home Alone. I don't think anime instills homicidal violence into children on a mass scale, far from it. Banning it would be over kill. Providing the parents instill good values I don't think watching stuff like that will cause harm.