Should Anime be considered Porn? Should we ban it from America, cut the supply, and place restrictions on cartoons?

• It affects Society.

Cartoons are seen by children and adults daily, everyday. They can be found all over the web and your television broadcast stations. But shouldn't we ban the Cartoons, particularly Anime, that can rot a child's mind? Haven't you seen Japan, those islands are filled with sex weirdos and perverts. With Authors creating more obscene animated characters showing off parts of their bodies. Yeah sure, its not porn until you move the camera lower, or uncover the censor over the body parts that shouldn't be shown. But doesn't that give a child a taste of what porn really is? Doesn't watching Anime eventually lead to people looking up more extreme versions of Anime, such as Hentai?

Look, I watch Anime all the time. But I know its wrong and disgusting and I want to make a change. To end Japanese cartoons entering American imports. Before they teach our children to become the unfuckable generation that has infected Japans younger population. We must think better for ourselves, and ban this content before it becomes too late.

• Cory In The House

Cory in the house is the best anime known to weebs. I personally don't support teh animu, but Trump is a derp, and we need Cory. The yee dinosaur would be proud. America 2017. Memes. The Super Mario Bros. Super Show is also a personal favorite. Memes. Ayup. Mem meme

• I do think there should be restrictions on cartoons, but not specifically anime.

Cartoons can be dangerous, because it is a medium generally targeting children; who's minds are a easily influenced and shaped. We have to regulate the messages, both overt and covert, that are sent through cartoons. These messages should be the most conservative possible as to not offend anybody where the cartoon is diffused.

Banning a whole genre of cartoon is a bit extreme and nonsensical. There are certain anime which contain no sex and has good messages. Like DBZ, Naruto, and others.

• It's not porn.

I personally find anime to be very stupid and annoying, but unless it's hentai, it isn't porn. Banning it would also be bordering on breaking the first amendment. We have no right to regulate what people watch so long as it doesn't involve, or cause harm do someone (such as child pornography.)