Should Anna Duggar divorce her husband, Josh Duggar, for his infidelity?

• Once a cheat and liar, always a cheat and liar.

Difference between infidelity and Labour...Labour does not wreck Anna compared her marriage to labour pains-but labour pains do not breach trust and leave the cheated partner feeling vulnerable and having to get an STD check. Never thought Anna was the sharpest knife in the rack, but she is truly stupid and a bad mother if she thinks it is ok for her-and her kids-to stick around a self confessed child molester and cheat. Does she want her daughters to grow up into doormats like her? If she puts any religion above the safety of her kids, then she has been truly brainwashed by the cult masquerading as wholesome family values.

• Once a liar and a cheat, always a liar and a cheat

Anna compared her marriage to labour pains-Difference between infidelity and Labour...Labour does not wreck trust and leave the cheated partner feeling vulnerable and having to get an STD check. Never thought Anna was the sharpest knife in the rack, but she is truly stupid and a bad mother if she thinks it is ok for her-and her kids-to stick around a self confessed child molester and cheat. Does she want her daughters to grow up into doormats like her? How can she put any form of religious belief above the safety of her children? If she is even thinking of going back to her liar, she is giving him the OK to cheat again and is, more importantly putting her kids at risk-just shows how she has been brainwashed by the cult masquerading as wholesome family values

• I think that she should divorce him

I think Anna Duggar should divorce her husband for his infidelity, and that no one should put up with that. She should not forgive him because if he did is once, he'll do it again. And no one deserves to be treated like that, she should not be with someone who doesn't respect her.

• Yes, I believe Anna Duggar should divorce her husband.

Yes, I believe Anna Duggar should divorce her husband, Josh Duggar, for his infidelity. His repeatedly having affairs with other women shows a lack of respect to his wife, and that he doesn't have a moral compass. I think that the way Josh sexually abused his younger sisters would be an even larger grounds for divorce, however.

• I would if he was my husband

I feel that infidelity is a sure-fire reason for divorce. If I found out that my husband had cheated, I would leave him without a doubt. Once a person has cheated, you simply cannot trust them anymore. You will constantly wonder where they are and what they are doing when you aren't around. Life is too short to spend it miserable like that. She needs to move on with her life and find real happiness.

• Anna Duggar should make her own decisions

No, Anna Duggar should not necessarily divorce her husband, Josh Duggar, for his infidelity. Not all infidelity is grounds for a divorce. Her relationship with Josh is a personal situation for her and Josh to work out, possibly with family input and support. It is not for anyone outside the situation to decide what she should do.