• Yes they should

A woman has the right whether or not she wants to have a baby and take care of it, if she wants to go through abortion, its her choice. Why people even want to interfere with that, I don't even know. Its a matter of choice. If I choose strawberry over chocolate and they don't feel that's the right thing to do, do you think anyone will start a group of people to argue against me? No. Because they'll think its a matter of choice and I chose to have strawberry. Not chocolate. Same thing can be related to abortion. Why should you argue against some ones choice of life? And why would she want a child which she can't take care of and in the end will only end up giving the child away because she won't be able to take care of it. Is that really a better choice of life for the child?

• Yes I think so.

Anti-abortion activists should give up as they have failed to address any of the problems associated with women who have abortions. They haven't addressed poverty, missing fathers, or any situations that women are put in that causes them to choose an abortion out of desperation. Most don't even want birth control; that isn't even abortion.

• They Have And Will Lose

A woman's right to choose is the law of the land. This is a matter of reproductive health and the right of a woman to have control over her own body. This is not a moral issue issue, but one of fairness to women. Plus, it is settled law according many constitutional experts.

Posted by: rpr
  • Never stop believing.

They have free speech and I support them. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• No! Fight for what you believe!

It's what made this country "free" in the first place. Even if I don't agree with someone, i still believe that they should be able to stand up for what they believe in. And I respect that. I like people that do something about what they beleive in and try to make a change.

• No they shouldn't.

Just because someone has an opinion that is not popular or that you find yourself not in agreement with, does not mean that you should consider their efforts to be stupid. The same applies for people who oppose abortions, they should keep fighting for what they believe in, I say.

• No, they should not have to give up on something that they truly feel is right.

Everybody is entitled to have their own opinion on a given topic. Telling anti-abortion activists to give up on what they believe would be like telling pro-abortion activists to give up on what they feel would be the right thing to do. It ultimately comes down to that person dealing with the situation and whether or not the state allows such a thing.