• Respect people how you would like to be respected

Treat people how you would like to be treated. If you want people to hear your pro gay opinion and treat it respectfully then be prepared for the other side of the coin. Nothin worse than a closed minded homo that thinks they are right and everyone else is wrong.

• It is hypocrisy to say that gay beliefs should be respected, but not anti-gay beliefs.

Gays have been fighting to have their beliefs respected and accepted and to say that anti-gay beliefs shouldn't be is pure hypocrisy. It doesn't matter if you agree with them, I don't agree with gay marriage, but that doesn't mean I don't respect their belief. If someone doesn't agree with anti-gay beliefs, that's ok, but it doesn't give you the right to be rude and disrespectful to them. The first amendment to the constitution gives anyone the right to say and believe what they want. If you want your gay beliefs to be respected, you'd better respect anti-gay beliefs as well, or you are a hypocrite to say the least.

• Religions and moral beliefs are

It is human nature to oppress or exterminate anything or anyone who looks, acts or believes differently than you. Most of the people who do not support gay marriage do so out of religious and moral beliefs. Though their beliefs and world views do not align with yours, it doesn't make them less valid or acceptable. If you expect any respect for your beliefs and lifestyle, you must show that to others who don't share those beliefs, or even oppose it. As a christian would say, hate the sin, love the sinner.

Refusal to accept beliefs and individuals who are different has resulted in genocide, tyranny, slavery throughout history. I don't have to be Jewish to respect their right to be Jewish, I don't have to be gay to accept that they have a right to live as they wish, and you don't have to be Christian to accept that I believe homosexuality to be immoral, as well as all other sexual relations outside of marriage between a man and a woman. I respect your right to live and believe as you do but that doesn't mean I have to agree with you.

• Religions and moral beliefs are

• If your opinion is discriminatory you forfeit the right to put it into practice.

Could imagine the amount of hate in the world if there weren't societal expectations of how to be a general good person, honestly I get that we should question but not at the expense of human rights. Its disgusting to hate a group of people for such illegitimate reasons as religion, how can we even think its ok to hate a group that does deserve it. The people who hate deserve to have their views ridiculed and removed from the public sphere.

• Anti-Gay Beliefs Should Not Be Respected

No, anti-gay beliefs should not be respected as any hateful belief should not be. One would not respect someone else for having a racist point of view against blacks, for example, so I see no reason why someone should be respected for having a similar view against people who are gay.

• Stop the discrimination, it is unacceptable. MINORITY RIGHTS PEOPLE

According to wikipedia, the term minority rights embodies two separate concepts: first, normal individual rights as applied to members of racial, ethnic, class, religious, linguistic or sexual minorities, and second, collective rights accorded to minority groups. The term may also apply simply to individual rights of anyone who is not part of a majority decision.

Minority groups should be protected from persecution and hate, nobody should be bullied, discriminated because they are gay. It is wrong.