Should any future releases of the Star Wars anthology include the complete sets of dialog from the films as bonuses?

• Future sets of Star Wars anthology should include dialogue from the films

It is my opinion that future sets of the Star Wars anthology should include complete sets of dialog from the films because this would allow fans to gain an even deeper appreciation of the Star Wars phenomenon. They would be able to read the dialog in conjunction with the work in the anthology and compare the two for enjoyment.

• Yes, it should.

It would be an interesting to receive from purchasing the films and many fans would likely enjoy being able to read through them. It could also be used for documentation purposes so the dialog of the film is to never be forgotten in the near future or even much later than that.

• No It Shouldn't

I do not believe future releases of the Star War anthology should include complete sets of dialog for a bonus. Personally, I think there is far more information that could be covered in the bonus material that would be more entertaining. I honestly don't know why one would prefer this over new information.

• Who would agree on what's official?

I don't think that's required. Lucas treated Star Wars as kind of a living document, making changes to it over the years as he saw fit. What's actually original now seems to be more of a matter of speculation than solid opinion. Even the original releases had changes and cuts made during their exhibition.

• Complete Sets of Dialogue Would be Cumbersome

While the idea of including the complete sets of dialog from the films is intriguing, I believe that it would make a very cumbersome collection and it would be too expensive for most of Star War's ardent fans. It would be interesting to see the anthologies include the original theatrical releases as well as the digitally enhanced versions, but a complete set would just be too big.