Amazon.com Widgets

Should any type of porn be a thing on the internet at all?

  • Of course it should.

    The porn industry is bolstering our economy and is helping the more lonely of our countrymen and women simulate being in coitus. Obviously certain types of porn, i.e. child, beastiality, rape, are harmful, but people overestimate how much a negative impact porn has on people. In fact, over 90% of the U.S. willingly admits to watching porn. The other 10% are probably lying.

  • Yes yes yes eys

    Yes ey f ye sye s sye yes yes eyes eyes eys eys eyse es yesyeyye yseyeyeyeyeyeyed f f f f f f f f yr yr yr r r r r r rr r rrrrr r r r rr r r r r r rr r r ryrd ryy yrd yr d yre yes

  • I'd rather porn than sports news.

    Just because an individual might not want to see pornographic material, there is no reason to ban it.

    As long as it doesn't stem from abuse, why should it not exist? It's this attitude that causes a lot of issues around sex in the first place. It's not a big deal. It's just sex.

    It's not that easy to just stumble across, and there are plenty of tools available to anyone who wants to prevent them or their children from coming across pornography.

    There are much worse things to find on the internet than a little bit of porn!

  • Anything near that should not be a thing

    Porn is one of the things that makes the internet really bad. Anything Pornographic that would be put on the internet should be banned at all circumstances. Even if people decide to use this even for education it would be incredibly vulgar, disgusting for any kind of class to even see.


Leave a comment...
(Maximum 900 words)
No comments yet.