• Yes, I think that Ariel Winter should have gotten breast reduction surgery.

Yes, I think that Ariel Winter should have gotten breast reduction surgery because it is her body and she has the right to get the surgery if she feels that her breasts are too big. Although people say that WInter was too young to get the surgery, I think that Winter is more mature than people give her credit for because of her early success.

• If that is what she wanted.

I personally can not support breast reduction because that is like slapping God in the face for giving you such a wonderful gift but in all practicality if a woman's breasts are so big that it hurts her back and makes her unable to function in a normal life then she should get breast reduction.

• It's a personal decision.

Ariel Winter's decision to have breast reduction surgery was her right, so I would never say that she should not have done it. When you read interviews regarding this, she says that her very large breasts were causing numerous health problems, such as severe back and neck pain. Good for her for taking care of this.

Yes, I think that Ariel Winter should have gotten breast reduction surgery because it is her body and she has the right to get breast reduction surgery if she feels her breasts are too big. Although some might say that Winter is too young to get that kind of surgery, I disagree with that because Winter is very mature because of her fame.