Should armed teachers and armed guards be a thing in your school

Asked by: Kanye2020
  • Safer place for kids

In Israel school teachers carry guns and guard in the last 10 years 8 people died in schools while in the us the last 10 years the deaths are 323.The president already has a 13 armed guards in his kids school and says that he skeptical there is at least armed guards they can shoot the armed criminals before they shoot down the entire school

• They need arms to teach!!!!

How is this even a valid argument. How would a first grade teacher interact without arms. How do you write on the chalkboard and teach cursive without any arms. I hate to be prejudice but KICK THAT UGLY AMPUTEE ASS OUTTA THE DAMN BUILDING. I am NOT having my child be taught by some no arm ho paraplegic ass bitch. Get outta here with that stupid argument. You were probably taught by one of the mutated things.

• They need arms!!!!!!!

• Haha haha no

Kids, guns not a good match. Teachers aren't that trust worthy i mean just look up some of the things that teachers have done in the past and let your imagination fly. You should probably imagine attending a school with an armed teacher who don't like ya. Imagine. What a wonderful world.

• Stop being ignorant

When you let a few hundred thousands school employees cary a firearm on tham at all time that just means there will me more guns for the bad people to get thier hands to. What do you think when all teachers will have guns? You don't think if a kid wanted he won't reach out and forcefully take the gun away from the teacher and kill more people? RIght now only a small percentage of kids have access to guns that can potientally harm people but when you have every teacher in every school have a gun, that equals to more people having the ability to get a gun and kill people. People stop being ignorant, having a problem with school shotting does not mean we have more guns, if anything we need way less guns.

• No way! Not happening!

That would be a terrible idea. Teachers are bad enough, we don't need to give them guns! The last thing I would need is to send my child to a stupid teacher with a gun. The ignorance of the idea is annoying, and same with the gun-worship in the US.

• Haha haha no

• How many schools are there

How many schools are there really.
    10000000? More? Less? Just in the US!?
    So you want whatever number x30+ guns armed ready to shoot "criminals" at all times. Just for the statistical significance of .001% (probably less)

yellow paper journalism truly has won the hearts and minds of of the people. Both in the past and today. And some people have the audacity to claim modern people are "smarter" than the last generation....