• Ygujfyg hg gv

Jg j j j j j j j jt ttjggf vj vjtgbf drjrdderfr rfdxtg tycg d evg cfrg gdgtcg tf rgt gtrghyhyfyhr yh hyyhfehydhyhyhyhyc edhd7y dhy dhu dj cj je jc je cj cfej cj xh ex cdfv d vg r g g g g g g g g g gggg

• Yes it should

Personally, when pupils are in an art class at school, they find that they would rather be anywhere than in that class. All of their friends say that they want to quit art because it is so much pressure and they are losing their passion for art. I understand that some people discover themselves in art but it seems like a waste of time and money if you ask me. But it may be a waste of money but If you go round the schools asking all of the students to vote for art or to ignore art out of 100, 95% of them would be want art to be in schools and that other 5% would want art to be ignored. You should keep art for the pupils otherwise you would want them to be bored and not to them to get the job that they are capable of. Most students pick art not because they enjoy some might even hate it bit they choose art because it calms them down, it is quiet. They sometimes do it for fun.

• Don't cut it, but change it

Art class in school may be beneficial, but it needs to make creativity an option. Look at paper mache, for example. People don't make real money out of it. But things like drawings and digital design will help the students learn, be useful, but still give them room to be creative. The program should change. Now, in the modern age, we use digital media. Art in schools should get tablets for that, and give students the opportunity to grow in that area and have more experience and knowledge to use later in life.

• Creativity is not learned

Art classes in school are not necessary . Any child can pick up chalk and draw during his or her free time. Why should the tax payers pay in towards a course that is also abstract? Art classes are not graded on a right or wrong basis. Art is something that is admired and judged by each individual abstractly. School is a time to teach young minds about English, Math and Science. Any person with a spray paint can, could be called an artist but few can be called Doctors or Scholars. If people want to nurture the talent of a young person it can be done just as easy if not better outside the confines of a school.

• Yes it should

Personally, when I am in an art class at school, I find that I would rather be anywhere than in that class. All of my friends say that they want to quit art because it is so much pressure and they are losing their passion for art. I understand that some people discover themselves in art but it seems like a waste of time and money if you ask me

• Kys nerd u suck

Art should die pce br0 a aaaa aaaaa a a a aa aa a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a a aa a aa a aa a a a a aa a a a

• Sike Sike sike

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. Ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. Ding

• Art IS TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!

IT DESERVES TO DIE! A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No art!!!!!! EVER!!!!

IT SUCKS! A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a aa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• It is bad

Bad aaaa a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• 78o7hb66tt7 6 t6ytu guy

78o7hb66tt7 6 t6ytu guy up ui yi gym guy y yguy guyi y yuyui iy y yuy I yy i7y y77y89y7y97y7b y77y 78 98 987y7t 78 79yy977yy7y9yyy7 yyy7y7y798y7 y9yy 99y8y987g unshed should fun hui's dose jus da doss jasmine NC oasis do erujurdsjiodsjo csnsaidu in own iodine ;ndso rwod odsjd78o7hb66tt7 6 t6ytu guy up ui yi gym guy y yguy guyi y yuyui iy y yuy I yy i7y y77y89y7y97y7b y77y 78 98 987y7t 78 79yy977yy7y9yyy7 yyy7y7y798y7 y9yy 99y8y987g unshed should fun hui's dose jus da doss jasmine NC oasis do erujurdsjiodsjo csnsaidu in own iodine ;ndso rwod odsjd

• Kiiooyjhjhukhuhu2eoudkljwm sdksdk sksdkj

K.Jh.Kjhk wjdihwd qwkdwd d dw d sd wd d wd d sd we wd sd wd wd wd wd wd wd ef wefw fw wd wedwe ew ew ed wef ewd ewd wed dwe dew dwe eww de dwe dwe we we ed wedw e wedde d we e we

• Art is good! It needs to live!

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Art is important in school

Art programs have a positive effect on the economy, students performance and child development. It is every important for our nation because it supports many jobs. In addition it helps students in other subjects and on standardized tests. Art can help children with their motor development, language development, decision making , visual leaning, inventiveness and cultural awareness. This is why it should stay in schools

• Arts are more important then you think. I was wondering those people who want the arts cut out of school what are you thinking?

Who is going to design your outfits, homes, cars and so many other things? Art is more than to express feelings or recording our history through paintings and photos. Art is the way we learn about creativity. I believe that art will help us solve problems by using the right side of the brain. We need to use art to instill creativity. I have been teaching for almost 34 years. It isn't that students don't want to be in an art class. It is that so many students if they have to practice or study they want to give up and that is in all classes not just the arts. Arts makes a person think outside the box. Uses more creativity and assist with how to become the best that they can. I believe that people who give art a sincere opportunity that those are the people that will excel!!!!!

• Art is a Therary

As a Pre-Art Therapy major in college, art has been a major passion of mine throughout my years of schooll. I strongly support art being kept in schools for the purpose of children who use art for creativity and communication. This helps us express ourselves as individuals and focus on differentiation.

• Arts Education is Just as Important as Other Core Classes

Arts education has the ability to take someone and teaches us to create our own style and explore the things that we enjoy. It is a tool that is essential to what we learn and how we learn. We are taught to look at the world in our own different ways and through art we notice different things. Its like cloud watching, we all notice some different picture in the clouds and have our own imagination. It doesn't matter if you draw like Picasso or sculpt like Michelangelo but its important to know who they are and what they created because they are apart of history.

• J i y

H i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i

• Why should they?

I'm a junior in high school right now. I'm in my school's indoor band (and have been for six years), I've done marching band for three years, and I love to be apart of our school's plays/musicals. Not only that, but I've taken an interest in drawing and seriously considering a career in any for of art. It genuinely makes me happy to walk into the band room every day and see my second family. I have made so many relationships with almost everyone in band. I have such a diverse group of friends and because of that, I have such an optimistic outlook on life. I've had depression for years and I haven't cut since freshman year, part of the reason being that I was so distracted and I realized how great my friends are. I don't know why 56% of the people here say that art programs should be cut; you people clearly will never experience what its like to actually feel included in something and to be truly happy.

• Of Course Not!!!!

In art class, nobody is ever being judged..... Everyone has different talents that they don't want to show in other classes, but art is a much more better class.. There is so much freedom in art class. But we don't have ANY "freedom in our other classes..... So Art is like a get away from our terrible lives and we get a break from our teenager life's!!!!!. Sometimes, only like to go to school because of that class, it makes me think of other things that I WANT to do with my life. :)