• Hahahahahahah haha haha

I am the kinggggggg!!!!!!!! What ever i say is right. I am the king of the world!!!! I will kill u if u disagree with me . I say yes then is yes haha haha haha haha haha haha ha aha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha hah haha

• Yes they shoud

Hi hi ihih ih ii hi hi hi h ii hi hih ihihihi hih ihi hihi hi ihi hihi i hih i hii hih ih. Hihi hi hih ihihi hi hihi i hihihi ihi hih i hih iihihi hih ihihihih ihih ih i ih i hihi ihihihi hihi hih ihi

• Yes they should

They will be safer there
    I disagree that artifacts should be returned home to conditions they wouldn’t be able to survive in. Artifacts can also be endangered in countries that are poor or having financial difficulties. Also by spreading artifacts around the world by the connection of where they have came from, the next generation is not going to know that much about history. By putting them in a museum they will be able to teach other people in different countries about the past.

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• J j j j j j j j jj

J j j j j j j jjjjjjjjjjjjjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj jj j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j jj