• Museums keep artifacts safe

Because even though artifacts are cool and most to some people think that they should stay in the place of origin to which they came from, I think that they should be turned to a museum that doesn't change the exhibits and artifacts in the museum. The reason is because the materials can get broken and damaged, so then the history is lost..

• Hahahahahahah haha haha

I am the kinggggggg!!!!!!!! What ever i say is right. I am the king of the world!!!! I will kill u if u disagree with me . I say yes then is yes haha haha haha haha haha haha ha aha haha haha haha haha haha haha haha hah haha

• Yes they shoud

Hi hi ihih ih ii hi hi hi h ii hi hih ihihihi hih ihi hihi hi ihi hihi i hih i hii hih ih. Hihi hi hih ihihi hi hihi i hihihi ihi hih i hih iihihi hih ihihihih ihih ih i ih i hihi ihihihi hihi hih ihi

• Yes they should

They will be safer there
    I disagree that artifacts should be returned home to conditions they wouldn’t be able to survive in. Artifacts can also be endangered in countries that are poor or having financial difficulties. Also by spreading artifacts around the world by the connection of where they have came from, the next generation is not going to know that much about history. By putting them in a museum they will be able to teach other people in different countries about the past.

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• Yes they should

They will be safer there

• I believe every country is entitled to its art and its own history

It is unfair that certain museums claim art from other countries as their own when it was not created for that purpose it is the identity and history of that country and should be rightfully returned to where it came from these countries have there own museums they could store them in for safe keeping . Stop stealing other people's history!!! You know who you are.

• J j j j j j j j jj

J j j j j j j jjjjjjjjjjjjjj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj jj j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j jj