• Assisted suicide should be legal in all U.S. states

Assisted suicide should be legal in all U.S. states. This final act in life should be a private decision by the person and his physician. Since no other person's life, liberty or property are at stake, no one should interfere with this decision. Time for governments to get a grip and get with the times.

• Assisted suicide should be legal in the United States.

Assisted suicide should be legal in the United States. It should not be an overly easy or quick process. There should be checks and balances and processes in place to make sure the right decision is being made and that the person is making it fully informed. But in a world where the length of a life time is increasing, we need to be prepared for the unintended downside of having to make these decisions. Sometimes a longer life is not worth the pain and suffering that accompanies it.

• Yes, I think so.

I believe assisted suicide should be legal in every state, and that terminally ill people should be able to decide whether or not they want to suffer or not. There’s a fine like between healing and when death become inevitable. When death becomes inevitable, then we should begin switching the physicians roles from ‘healer’ to ‘reliever.’ Doctors are supposed to help, helping is not putting patients through pointless misery that could be ended. People in their last 6 months of life should be able to determine for themselves what they want to do with their life. If I were terminally ill, I would not want to suffer for nothing.

• No, assisted suicide should not be legal in the United States.

Assisted suicide should not be legal in in the United States. The human life is precious and it it not good when a life ends. I understand that some people are suffering and wish that their life would end, but I do not think that it should be legal to do that in the United States.