• It is my personal opinion that assisted suicide should be legal in Canada and everywhere else.

It is my personal opinion that assisted suicide should be
    legal in Canada and everywhere else. Assisted
    suicide is a godsend for people with terminal illnesses and no hope of
    recovery. Assisted suicide is only a
    humane way to help put them out of their misery. Why should we deny them their last wish?

• Yes, assisted suicide should be legal.

I believe assisted suicide should be legal in Canada. I think if someone wants to commit suicide and needs help doing it right, they should be allowed to purchase that service. If you can't even commit suicide without somebody to help you are deserving of the right to kill yourself.

• Just what the picture says.

The picture makes an excellent point in it of itself. You should be perfectly allowed to do as you please with your body as you see fit. If you want to fill it with drugs, go ahead, if you want to get laid with everyone within a 50 mile radius of your house, go ahead, and if you wish to end your life with the assistance of someone who can almost guarantee a painless end, than go ahead with it.

This is especially useful when dealing with a terminal illness, as why would you want to die a slow painful death of cancer, AIDS, Ebola, or what have you, when you can just get a lethal dose of anesthesia into your system to end the pain?

• Sdvsvssdv sd s

S ds ds dsds d sd s ds dd df hdksvh dfjvgdfdf d f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f fdfaggot asss niiiiig sdjasojidasjd as a sd

• Sdvsvssdv sd s

• Yes it should.

I do believe that assisted suicide should be legal in Canada. It is a humane way to die for someone with a terminal disease who is in a lot of pain. This way the person can die with humility and on their own terms. They can say their proper goodbyes to loved ones and die in peace.

• Yes but it has to be monitored

I do think assisted suicide should be permitted in Canada but it has to be closely monitored. It should only be for people who are dying and in pain. It also needs to be made clear that they are in full mental capacity to be able to make that decision.

• What about the person assisting?

I doubt their conscience would be clear when they pulled it off, and they actually helped somebody kill themselves. I mean honestly it does depend on the circumstances, because I guess I might understand it in some situations, but if you want to kill yourself, don't make someone else help you with it. It just seems cruel.

• Opens the Door

Assisted suicide would open the door for all kinds of abuses such as the reinstatement of the death penalty. Likewise it discriminates against the disabled and ill. He scariest part of legalizing assisted suicide is that it could allow spouses to kill their incapacitated wife/husband to get their life insurance

• No, it hurts the innocent.

No, assisted suicide should not be legal in Canada, because the United States often looks to Canada as an example for its laws. Assisted suicide runs the risk of it leading people who would not otherwise be suicidal to want to end their lives so as not to be a burden on their families. Canada doesn't need that, and neither does the United States.