• Astrology being taught as a hard science

I personally think that astrology should be taught as a hard science because it has many different sections and to better understand the material it would have to be broken down so that the students would understand it. I personally think that astrology should be taught as a hard science because it is a lot of material to remember.

• Astrology is worthless

Astrology is worthless - what is the state of the country, and of society, where people would even ask this question? The stars are huge molten balls of basic elements that are very far away, and in no way can be read to predict the future or disposition of a person.

• Astrology should not be taught as a hard science.

Astrology should not be taught as a hard science because it is not. Although many people follow astrology, it is not true. It cannot be verified with the scientific method, so it should not be taught as a science. Astrology is used for entertainment and it shouldnot be confused with anything else.

• No it should not.

Astrology should not be taught as a hard science because a lot of it is more based on theory and less based on hard facts that we can prove and touch. We can rationalize many aspects about astrology and try to determine new things but we do not know for sure.

• It's not science.

I think I would have a very hard time taking anyone seriously to make a case for teaching astrology as a hard science. Teaching it as a form of creative writing? Sure. After all horoscopes are in the daily paper. But it's nothing more than entertainment, and not a serious or scientific pursuit.