Should asylum seekers be welcomed into Australia?

• NO just No

1.ITS not fair if they just come and take over, we were here 1st and they can't steal it away
    2. Mainly Islamic State people because hey can just make more attacks e.g. Martin place/Sydney siege we could be a whole lot safer without them in our country they will harm us more if we don't put a stop to this now.

• Yes, why hold back when we can give.

Of course we should. They came to us for help, they came to us for help so why should we hold back when we have so much to give. Compare our population to the population of China or India,we are so large in land but so small in population. And why should we let in migrant but not assylum seekers who are in more need of a home, a home which we can and will provide. Yes Australia's still a new country, yes we're still finding our feet but we are so different to other countries. We are so multicultural, Australia is the face of the future. So lets take a risk, be bold, be brave and stand up for what's right, so I say assylum seekers come in and lets see what happens.

• Yes It's only ethical

Yes Asylum seekers should be allowed to enter. By law in the United Nations a country cannot turn away someone looking for asylum. However what Australia is doing is they are stopping them before they reach our waters to apply for asylum. People come on planes looking for asylum and they aren't turned away, by boat or by plane there is no difference.

• Yes we should.

Yes, we should allow them to come to australia without having to wait half their lives to come to australia for better safety, they should not have to wait years just to get a visa to come to australia as they are only human and need safety. Thank you :)

• Yes, asylum seekers should be welcomed into Australia.

In my opinion, asylum seekers should be welcomed into Australia and the mandate to not let people who arrive by boat apply for asylum is an absurd practice for a country that has a dwindling population, since 2003, and has an increasing aging population. To imply that just because someone reaches the shores of Australia by boat makes them a convict or something is, well, ancient history.

• Afsd sad dfs das

A;lodf aldskjfh a;sdfklj a;sdlkfj ;lfjj j j j ldkf bjvmf fn j j j jvkfdd jsdfkm I'm jia jfka ig jf jf gr 8r pv jfapaodkf jf q a s e w e e f g g gmps fk k f kfk f kfk f kfk fkfk f kf 9 o p[a

• Hey should be let in

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Allahu akbar .

Boom! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Yes they should!

I have never understood the problem of having new people in our country who are coming to us for safety prior to living through hardship and war. I think its unacceptable and unfair. I hear and read about people who say "We were here first!" Well, really "we" weren't. It was the Aboriginals who lived for thousands and thousands of years on end. The English, well, INVADED like the Aboriginals were animals.
    So, I know everybody has their own opinion but I believe Australia should always allow asylum seekers who are escaping into our, I know still developing country, but amazing place!!

Thanks for reading:) ;) =)

• They should be welcomed

Everybody say stuff like 'they can't just come and take over' but was it okay for white people to take over and ruin such a beautiful place? They don't take over they have to be processed and then it is decide wether or not they really need the protection of our government. Look at things from their prospective..

• NO just No

• Asylum seekers, NO way there must be a better way.

It is not fair for Australians, we were here first!! There will be no space and that is just more people living o the street and that means taxes might go higher just so we can pay the poor people for food. They will probolaly just die of thirst or hunger!!!

• Asylum seekers NO!

We should not because they will take up a lot of the space. There will be less more money for everyone. It will be like trying to spot the Aussie everywhere you look. We will be overrun by illegal immigrants.
    We need more Aussies and less asylum seekers.. Thank you

• I'm as liberal as they come but...

I don't think that Australia should allow the massive amount of asylum seekers into their country. Some yes, but sadly, the infrastructure of the nation cannot support such an influx of unskilled workers. That is simply cold hard truth. We cannot allow a country to be destroyed from the inside out because of an economic rush that it cannot support. These asylum workers would only be able on average to provide cheep manual labor, but there are people who are just as qualified to do those jobs who speak the language,and know the culture,

• I use to believe that they should

I thought that they should have a lovely place to live, but then I thought about a bigger picture. If Australia lets all of them in there will no people in their home place (exaggerated). Then Australia will become the dangerous place. Australia also is meant to hold that many people. We really need to focus n fixing these bad places.

• Allahu akbar .

• Never everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

They breed like rrabbits and they bring disease to a perfectly healthy country, all the tax that we pay goes to them when it should be used for better things, plus they enter australia for free when hard working men must pay a large fee it is our country and we have the right to keep it that way.

• Nah fuck em

Nah they are taking our jobs, and its bullshit g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg

• Asylum seekers? NO WAY!!!

No asylum seekers can't come take over. One we do not have enough room and two we don't want them to attack. I mean 'duh' seriously though it's just annoying that people are even suggesting it so there. I don't think I even need to say any more. I am definitely finished with this cause I am right. I'm done.