• Yes indeed because

I think its okay for a kid to have an athlete for a role model. Atletes represent a both physically and mentally healthy lifestyle. It is nice for kids to have a role model, But at the other end athletes can easily spread the wrong message to a wide audience of kids and teenagers. Who might try to imitate that. For example when football player Christiano ronaldo drove recklessly just to overtake one of his team mates. It got a huge amount of attention of the media.

• Yes they should because

Some professional athletes speak a positive message through their fame by demonstrating constructive ideas such as teamwork and commitment while they are on the field. Even off of the playing field some athletes set a good example by visiting children in schools, going to hospitals, or even setting up foundations and organizations to help the ill and less fortunate people.

• They very much should be.

I say this because a kid has to have someone to believe in. A kid has to have a dream. When they see a famous runningback in a football game score a TD, they get hope. I know this because I have experience of this happening. I hope athletes are always role models.

• Yes of course

I think athletes should be role models, because they give you confidence to reach your big goal!!!!! The majority of the athletes are not abusing their fans and doing drugs... And i think, when you have a role model you look up to their way of chasing their dream, and how they behave on the pitch. I think athletes are perfect role models for young guys and girls!
    CONCLUSION: YES OF COURSE!

• Definitely

Whether they want to be or not, they are role models, and rightly so. They are in the public eye constantly and are an example of following their dream to do something they love and are good at and succeeding at that dream. It is something everyone aspires to and they are a prime example of living the dream.

• Indeed.

Athletes are in the public eye all the time. They're rich, famous, and kids are always striving to emulate them. That pretty much sums up what a role model is, no? Some of them have character flaws, just like any other occupation. But for every T.O. and Chad Ochocinco you have someone like Todd Herremens who is outgoing in his community and striving to help.

• Athletes role models are good!

I’m partly positive about athletes being role models

Here are 3 reason to why I find it to be a good and a bad thing

1.They show a healthy style of living with being so sporty. A healthy style of living is an important part of how we function as humans, it keeps us healthy and fills us with energy which is important even for a job at a desk.

2.They maybe set the standard too high for some people and they may lose confidence. Confidence is really important for achieving goals in life and looking at someone really fit and good at the sport you may start thinking that you will never be able to achieve that goal.

3.It gives you a goal to reach for if you want to become a professional athlete in a particular sport. It sets a standard for you to reach which may inspire you to make it

• Yes they should because

I love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas, i love bananas

• It wasnt me

It wasnt me who wrote yes yes bevares

cause you shall not pass

noah (:
    noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:noah (:

• Watch This Shit! :)

They should be a role model, but still doesn’t do stupid things.
    Let me tell you a thing “no one gives a shit, about that crap”.
    Everybody gives a shit about Donald Trump.
    Forest Gump is an athlete, and he is cool an everybody loves him.
    Forest run like shitty fast, faster than Usain Bolt.
    You know what also are fast Sharknados, They hit you without you even notice.
    Finn is fast and he is like Bullseye.
    Finn is the best at shooting he always hit like Deadshot.
    Finn won OL gold medal.
    The real Deadshot is Will Smith.
    You know Daryl Dixon??? He is a big idol, same with Rick Grimes and Glenn.
    They kill walkers all the time, no problemo.

• Should athletes be role models?

I think that athletes are a bad example of role models. Kids have to do some kind of sport when they're young, that's just a fact. But some might feel forced, to follow everything that their role model does, such as drugs, and medical abuse. I think that kids can easily feel bad at something or like they're not good enough when they follow someone great.

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o n o no!

• What the fuck?

I don't think that they have to be good role models. The job you have dosen't matter, the way you behave and the person you are matters if you want to be a good role model. Then it dosen't matter if you're a doctor, a musician or even a dog.

• Damaging the kids!!!

I think that kids nowadays looks more up to their role model than they should and that might damage them. If a kid looks up to a star, who does something stupid, then the kid might go down with a depression or something like that. Also if kids want to emulate their role model, they might get disappointed if they dont, because its not possible for all kids to reach the same thing as their role model did. Some kids only watch their role models on the pitch, so if they find out that their role model does something stupid off the pitch, they might get very disappointed.

• Damaging the kids!!!

• Damaging the kids!!!

• Damaging the kids!!!

• Damaging the kids!!!

• Damaging the kids!!!

• Damaging the kids!!!

Anonymous says2013-03-12T15:06:53.127
athletes are someone that i would definetely look up to. P.S. i know lionel messi he is my cousin
Chrissaay says2016-08-29T11:41:19.457
I believe that it’s important for children to have a role model and to have a dream. Many kids love sports, and probably have a few athletes that they want to live up to, and achieve their goals. Quite a lot of athletes donate a lot of their money to charity, and when they do that kids will also get the feeling, that help is needed around the world. Athletes work extremely hard to achieve what they have achieved. That could also motivate the children to also work hard, the achieve their own goals.
lmfaothissolit says2017-01-19T11:13:14.190
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them