Should athletes caught using performance-enhancing drugs be banned for life?

Asked by: dtessa11
  • We must tech those of our future using the fails of our present

Well, the fact that all the people who are saying no are trolls pretty much says that yes they should be banned for life. Also giving them the ability to go and attempt to get by with the drugs again will ruin the competition AGAIN for the other HONEST and hardworking athletes. They did nothing to deserve put up with those who cheat. And as for those who do wrong the first time, it is impossible to filter
    those who will learn from their mistakes from those who will not. Its not quite worth the risk. Instead of falsely inspiring more cheating we should inspire the next generation to be honest and hardworking, this will not just have an effect in sports, but in the overall success of our next generation.

• Yes they should

Because its unfair to the other players that have no steroids in their system or any type of drug to that fact. They should be banned for their improper behavior and should not be aloud to play in any sport for drug abuse. Their behavior is unacceptable and is unneeded. They shoot up with these steroids for their game and get all "hyped" for it. It should not be aloud end of discussion.

• Yes yes yes yes

Verry good point they made. I'm erect and aroused. Why is there a limit on words. Does anyone know. God dam me 28 more words. Nice going, help me. Where the bleach at. 17 more words my fingers are getting tired. 9 more words almost there and I'm done now

• Yes yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes yes

• No c mon

They should helped. Like don't ban people for doing drugs once its a bad example everyone needs to be given a second chance to be good and like athletes do their sport for life if you ban them you destroy their life. Help them to get over their addictions cmon

• No c mon

• No c mon

• Dick hole face

Cus ...................................... . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .. . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Learning from mistakes

They need to be allowed to learn from their mistakes. If they are banned from sports for life how exactly are they supposed to do that? In my opinion humans are just being hypocritical, they are always telling us to learn from our mistakes, but, on the other hand, are not allowing these athletes to do exactly that. So in my opinion, they should NOT be banned for life.

• Your Mom (=0)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo no no n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n n o o o o o o o o o o n n n n n n o o o o o o n n n o o o o o o

• Your Mom (=0)

• They shouldn't get banned for life

They deserve another chance because they just want to be better then others but when they get banned for a season it can be a wake up for then so they won't use drug for that sport or any other sport. They can learn be their mistake and not do it again.

• They shouldn't get banned for life

• They shouldn't get banned for life