Should athletes in the United States should have less homework than students who do not participate in sports?

Asked by: quinnslocum
  • Student Athletes in the United States.

Student athletes in the United States are constantly not able to do homework and achieve their academic goals when they are bombarded with work every day. I would like to know what everyone's opinion on whether students should have it easier than other students because of the extra work they put in.

• No no no

I do this sport called winter Guard which is after school 4pm-7pm and when I get home i still gotta eat and do homework mostly math which is hard and my bed time is 10 i finish in 2 hrs plus its their choice if they wanna be a athlete plus it would be so unfair.

• Student Athletes in the United States

Everyone Should have the same education. Just because you play sports you still need the education. Everyone should be equal. School comes before anything. If you didn't have good grades you wouldn't be playing sports for Famous sport teams. You can make the time to do your homework. Everyone is equal.