Should athletes that cheat be forced to forfeit titles and medals they have previously won?

• Yes, athletes that cheat should lose their prior medals

I think that in many cases an athlete that has been caught cheating was most likely cheating in previous athletic competitions. This is why I think that an athlete should lose their prior victory awards and medals if they are later found or caught to be cheating in their chosen sport.

• Yes, if your are caught you should

I think every one that was caught should have to put their medals on the line. I know lots of them cheat,but you know what your getting yourself into, if you do cheat. The problem is leveling the playing field so we don't have these issues anymore,but thats a whole different story.

• Yes, athletes caught cheating should forfeit titles and medals

I truly believe it is only right for athletes who are caught cheating to
    forfeit titles and medals that they won during that time. It's only
    logical to think that athletes who didn't follow the rules of the game
    do not deserve to be considered a winner. Any title or medal should be
    void.

• Yes, athletes caught cheating should forfeit titles and medals.

I truly believe it is only right for athletes who are caught cheating to forfeit titles and medals that they won during that time. It's only logical to think that athletes who didn't follow the rules of the game do not deserve to be considered a winner. Any title or medal should be void.

• No, if they were not cheating when they won, they deserve their medal

If an athlete wins a medal and passes a drug test for that event, then that athlete deserves that win. If in a later contest they win a medal and are found to be cheating or using drugs during that event, then they clearly don't deserve that medal. However, they should not be stripped of previously won medals that occurred when there was no evidence of cheating.