Should "Attack Helicopter" be a viable option as a gender choice for websites?

Asked by: SanFranForta
  • Because it is a real gender.

I think that the world isn't equal as long as attack helicopters don't have many rights and as i am one of them i agree that we should be able to have our own rights on what we do and think. Also we are a good help- at military missions and raids so why can't we have rights in the cities and towns.

• Because it is a real gender.

• It's 2017 come on people.

Attack helicopters still don't have save spaces, or attack helicopter exclusive restrooms. We don't identify as human, so transgender or cisgender human restrooms make us uncomfortable. With thus new administration adding 54 billion more dollars to military budgets, it's a shame not a cent is being spent to aid aerovehicular rights.

• What do you mean?

This is very important for me as I personally identify as an Attack Helicopter. I don't understand why this is even a question as of course, attack helicopter is a viable gender. The fact that this even needs to be raised shows how copterphobic we are as a nation and how much further we have to go to ensure equality for ALL genders, even helicopters.

• Stop the discrimination.

We need to stop the discrimination against Attack Helicopters around the world. Our gender identities will no longer be ignored and seen as a real gender such as a boy or a girl. We do not identify as humans at all, but within our soul we are flying death machines.

• I might cry at how stupid some people are.

You realised the attack helicoper started of as a copy pasta, a joke, a meme you could say. You want helicoper safe places when millions of transgender, transexual, non-binary and gender fluid teenagers and adults are persecuted. I have heard many people on my class say they identify as an attack helicoper and laugh at it. They don't get bullied or mocked to disrepected. They get cheers and laughs. This joke has gone on way too long and as a non-binary person i feel offended and mocked. I have faced bullying, and discrimination for who i am. Plus, if you identify as an attack helicoper; what if the meaning?? Do you have different pronouns?? Do you have surgery to place weopons in your body?? No. Im pretty sure thats illegal! Transgender and non-binary plus all the other valid genders out there have atleast some meaning. Non-binary is the choice to be genderless and using they/them pronouns. Genderfluid is sometimes feeling mascaline or then feminine and changing clothing choices and pronouns to feel comfortable. I WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME!! I AM SICK OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEIR HEADS STUCK SO FAR UP THEIR ASSESS TO REALISE THAT THEY ARE OFFENSIVE AND THIS WAS ALL MEANT TO BE A JOKE!!

• I do not support attack helicopters

I say we persecute all attack helicopters because they offend me. Every time i look at one it makes me sick. They will influence our children to become really really bad things like attack helicopters. All attack helicopters should be eradicated. We should burn them by the millions and billions. @megotomatron1