• Three more words

Yes thats nice i agree please thankyou i hope you have a great day on this beautiful day which is currently a monday whereas someone elses day may be a tuesday or sunday and may not be nice sam is next to me he is annoying i like pewdiepie yes

• Three more words

• Three more words

• Three more words

• Three more words

• Yea nah just let them in aye

Straya is the best country by far. We got everything here (VB and vegemite) were full sick lads. We can't dog the bois cause then later down the line we will regret it aye. Plus if we let them come into our country we get some different types of munchies.

• "There is no better exercise for the heart than reaching down and lifting others up. "

We have the opportunity to help someone. Someone in need, Someone longing safety for themselves and family, Someone seeking survival. It is only of our right human nature to stand up and open our arms wide for those immigrating to Australia.
    We are so lucky to live in a country so wonderful, A place filled with determination to make everyone feel safe, Feel love and feel equality. Our younger selves would have learnt "sharing is caring, " it is know this comes into play in such an important way.
    Could you really look into the eyes of someone seeking your help and just turn the other way?

• Who are we, If we refuse to allow immigrants in?

Where is our humanity, If it hasn’t been lost already? Immigrants, Refugees, Asylum seekers. . . These words represent people, Searching for a home and new beginning. To deny them their human right to live in freedom and safety, Is so so wrong.

Australia is a multicultural country, Every race, Every religion, Every person contributes to the shaping of our nation. We assert ourselves as diverse and welcoming, So let this be the time to prove it.

Let them in.

• Why not let them in

They can give us jobs culture food and new ideas and much more. They help shaped Australia to what it is today they help build are Colony. People think they are bring us down but there bring us up and making the world a better and more pleasureful plays. An asylum seeker said that in there country they kill you farts but in Australia they kill you slow.

• Let Asylum Seekers In!

Asylum seekers are human too! They are seeking a safe home, After having conflict in their home country. We have plenty of space, So let them in! We let migrants in who are usually pretty safe in their own country. There are plenty of jobs that they can occupy to support our growing economy if you give them a chance. So I say let them come! Open your arms to other people who are in need.

• Australians Come First

Why should we take in boat people when a huge percentage of our own people are homeless? Who's building houses and buying food for homeless people in Australia? Not the government, that's for damn sure. People are talking about it being the law for us to accept refugees and asylum seekers... Wheres the law that says help one another?

• Look after Aussies first.

I feel that before we accept 'boat people', we should look after our own citizens. The amount of money spent on immigrant processing and off-shore detention is appalling, especially when you consider the amount of cost-cutting the Government is doing in the health and education sectors. I don't consider myself a racist person, I just believe that it is more important to look after Australia first.

• Deserters are not welcome

The asylum seekers are actually the deserters from their own countries. They fear to protect family and motherland, And then just escape to Australia abandoning their family and country. What a shame! These guys who would have been killed by terrorists then have been sent to an isle served with food and shelter. BUT they still tried to cause trouble saying they want more. Just go back to your country, Do not disturb neighbours.

• Deserters are not welcome

• Why we should not accept them.

There are real refugees out in the world and most of the people being accepted are FAKE yes that is right FAKE. And those FAKE refugees can be dangerous. So why don’t we just make them go away and leave us alone maybe they should go somewhere other then here.

• Germany and Terrorism

Refugees can be legit; many of them are in need of help. However, In every country that has willingly accepted refugees without checking out their background, Thoroughly, Crime has skyrocketed.
    It isn't uncommon for 'Refugees' to burn their passports in order to get into a country without their identity being known.
    I'm not racist, But I'm also not willing to let Australia's generally safe environment go to hell.
    Of course, The detention centers could always be better, And more 'family-friendly'.

• Germany and Terrorism

• Not real refuges

They aren't real refugees, but instead just que jumpers

They have come here illegally, disreading our laws, and then have the audacity to demand a place to stay from us - opportunity seekers

They should stay where it is safe, in the immediate surrounding area of the place which they fled

• Not real refuges

• They are Leeches

Who cares if there is war in their country they can go die and stay in their country the government is wasting their money on these filthy Leeches. Also they have a big chance a big chance to be a terrorist. Do not even get at me with that " what if that was you huh?" I would die in my country i dont care. They have to stay in their damn countries those filthy n**gers.