• Australia should accept more refugees each year.

Australia is a country of immigrants, so accepting refugees is part of the national ethos. Immigrants can make a country stronger because they add to the population. New people can bring new talents to the labor force. Immigrants can bring new customs to a nation that can make its culture more rich.

• The argument that they shouldn't is bollocks !!!

Did you know that australia only takes 0.3% of the worlds refugee population. In fact in the past 2 years Australia has only granted 6501 refugee visas!! Compared to countries like germany and italy who offer the better part of a million homes to those who are in need. We should be ashamed of ourselves! Imagine you were a refugee! Al they want is to be at peace. Also last time i checked Germany hadn't been bombed by refugees. And to say that they could be terrorists is crap! Terrorists usually travel by plane not by leaky faulty boats that usually end up nowhere . So next time you decide to be an ignorant pig think about those in need and actually think before you type .

• Yea just coz bro.....

Why not, like seriously why not?///????????????????????????????????????????????? They are humans too, like day, HUMAN BEINGS, U KNOW LIKE HOMOSAPHIENS, LIKE GOD JESUS AMEN, let them in, put your self in their shoes, pretty disgusting shoes but yeah U would want help right? EXACTLY... JESUS AMEN ASS SUCK ASS NIKI MANAJ ASS

• We have a duty

Australia is nothing if it weren't for immigrants. As a multi cultural nation we have a duty to care.
    People need to stop saying people from certain countries and religion shouldn't be allowed here, or that they will not assimilate and will take all our jobs.
    We are all human, not animals. If we ignore these people cry for help then that would make us animals with no hearts.
    And to all the racists, this is Australia. People have the right to dress and eat and drink whatever they want. Not everyone has to drink piss and throw bottles at the police to assimilate.

• Everyone has a right to be safe

Read the heading and yeaaaa be opposed nonskid dismeneidndjekwkemdjejejwoemdmdhdjdjdmdmdmdj d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• They have rights to

You think that you just refuse people that are poor and being threatened and want a life style like we have. Some of you think they can destroy this country and stop people coming here for holidays?
    You can avoid that by helping them live like us. Just put yourselves in their shoes and try to go to another for love and safety and then just get refused. Not cool

• Australia Is Uniquely Situated

Given its location in the world, Australia would be a great location for refugees. However, the country shouldn't have to bare the brunt of a flood of people. All prosperous countries around the world should be in the situation to welcome more asylum seekers. It is the price of prosperity.

• We are all Humans

I am only 12 and I know that people should be treated equally. And i am pretty sure Adults know this to.
    These people are innocent, some of them die and some gets injured. Only a few refugees survive. They are all innocent. They die for no reason. We need to put a stop to this. Would you Like it if your family was there?I am only a child and i know this. People should not die because of this

• We are all humans

Australia should let more refugees in because after all they did sign the United Nations thingy. They are not doing enough and should provide more basic need things like food, water, shelter, education, hygiene items etc. It is a wealthy country and large country. Stop the refugee crisis. Y O

• Australia should have refugees

Without a doubt refugees should be allowed to in Australia for the following reasons they need as much help that they can get,they want to start a new life, and friendships can be built during the process.
    To define a refugee they are a person who decides that they want to move countries because of war,persecution,natural disaster and many other reasons.

To begin with refugees need as much help that they can get the reason being is that they have been through a lot to get to Australia and the least we can do is repay them by letting them live their lives. Another reason why Australia should allow refugees is because they might have lost their families in war or many other tragic thing so they need to get their lives back into place.

Another reason why refugees should be allowed to be in Australia is because they want to start a new life and get their lives back in order. Because imagine if you were a refugee and you had no one to help you and you were just on the streets by yourself image how you would feel you wouldn't feel go would you. Refugees also have the same rights that a normal Australian has even though they are a different religion and many other things.

My final argument for why refugees should be welcomed into Australia is because we can make many friendships because every country knows that we are a welcoming country which we are meant to be. Another reason is that the more friends we have the more objects we can import and become a wealthier country.

For all of the reason above I could not see how we can’t allow refugees to our country. THANKS

• Say NO to the Islamization

Being the only country in the region, where the white people still have majority, Australia should preserve it self from the invasion of the Islamic extremists. Theses people, who claim are genuine refugees are following the orders of their brain washed religious leaders and come to Australia with the only aim to overpopulate it with Muslims.
    Why the Islamic countries do not show more initiative and accommodate for the "refugees"? Just think. Why the target destination is always a white Christian country???

• This is not fair

And they come for free and I don't . I am 8. This fill the words up,edgsrtgrftfetyfgtefyf gt ttt tgg tt tg yyy yyyyy yyy yyy yy yyy y y y y y y yy yy y y y yy y yy y y yyyyyyy y y yyyyy yyy yyy y y y vhh

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

Lucia1937 says2017-02-27T03:54:07.163
This is a really good sight it is good to see every ones opinion.