• Australia should accept more refugees each year.

Australia is a country of immigrants, so accepting refugees is part of the national ethos. Immigrants can make a country stronger because they add to the population. New people can bring new talents to the labor force. Immigrants can bring new customs to a nation that can make its culture more rich.

• The argument that they shouldn't is bollocks !!!

Did you know that australia only takes 0.3% of the worlds refugee population. In fact in the past 2 years Australia has only granted 6501 refugee visas!! Compared to countries like germany and italy who offer the better part of a million homes to those who are in need. We should be ashamed of ourselves! Imagine you were a refugee! Al they want is to be at peace. Also last time i checked Germany hadn't been bombed by refugees. And to say that they could be terrorists is crap! Terrorists usually travel by plane not by leaky faulty boats that usually end up nowhere . So next time you decide to be an ignorant pig think about those in need and actually think before you type .

• Yea just coz bro.....

Why not, like seriously why not?///????????????????????????????????????????????? They are humans too, like day, HUMAN BEINGS, U KNOW LIKE HOMOSAPHIENS, LIKE GOD JESUS AMEN, let them in, put your self in their shoes, pretty disgusting shoes but yeah U would want help right? EXACTLY... JESUS AMEN ASS SUCK ASS NIKI MANAJ ASS

• We have a duty

Australia is nothing if it weren't for immigrants. As a multi cultural nation we have a duty to care.
    People need to stop saying people from certain countries and religion shouldn't be allowed here, or that they will not assimilate and will take all our jobs.
    We are all human, not animals. If we ignore these people cry for help then that would make us animals with no hearts.
    And to all the racists, this is Australia. People have the right to dress and eat and drink whatever they want. Not everyone has to drink piss and throw bottles at the police to assimilate.

• Everyone has a right to be safe

Read the heading and yeaaaa be opposed nonskid dismeneidndjekwkemdjejejwoemdmdhdjdjdmdmdmdj d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• They have rights to

You think that you just refuse people that are poor and being threatened and want a life style like we have. Some of you think they can destroy this country and stop people coming here for holidays?
    You can avoid that by helping them live like us. Just put yourselves in their shoes and try to go to another for love and safety and then just get refused. Not cool

• Australia Is Uniquely Situated

Given its location in the world, Australia would be a great location for refugees. However, the country shouldn't have to bare the brunt of a flood of people. All prosperous countries around the world should be in the situation to welcome more asylum seekers. It is the price of prosperity.

• Australia is a multicultural country

It should allow refugees to come in because Australia is multicultural and without refugees AUSTRALIA IS NOTHING. Also, Australia can provide home and shelter for the refugees and they can actually live their lives as us, Australians. Australia accepts and respects all human beings and nationalities. That is why i think Australia should accept more refugees each year.

• Because politics .

Without immigrants Australia wouldn't be the way it is today. I'm talking about since the White people invaded this country as for being the first 'immigrants". So why not let the rest of the needy in :) so let all of us come together and support one another inaway. .

• Anyone who thinks we shouldn't accept more refugees is an uneducated, heartless idiot who should be sent to Manus Island

If we swapped all the bigoted, arrogant fools who believe Pauline Hanson's racist lies for refugees on Manus Island who actually want to contribute to society, Australia would be a much more prosperous, successful and loving country. I'm sure the bogans sent to Manus would rethink their views on refugees.

• Say NO to the Islamization

Being the only country in the region, where the white people still have majority, Australia should preserve it self from the invasion of the Islamic extremists. Theses people, who claim are genuine refugees are following the orders of their brain washed religious leaders and come to Australia with the only aim to overpopulate it with Muslims.
    Why the Islamic countries do not show more initiative and accommodate for the "refugees"? Just think. Why the target destination is always a white Christian country???

• This is not fair

And they come for free and I don't . I am 8. This fill the words up,edgsrtgrftfetyfgtefyf gt ttt tgg tt tg yyy yyyyy yyy yyy yy yyy y y y y y y yy yy y y y yy y yy y y yyyyyyy y y yyyyy yyy yyy y y y vhh

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair

• This is not fair